10K LOAN user HERE, I NEED MORE

11k LINK is NOT ENOUGH
Wish me luck anons, I am gonna keep making out my credit card and selling every time my payment is due whether this is a stupid move or not you fucking tell me. I might be fucking crazy but I made so much money that my 10K loan is already paid for fuck this should I max out my credit card or not?

Attached: 44C765F0-8773-4556-9A9A-1B90EBF10DB9.png (750x1334, 135K)

what's the absolute worst thing that can happen if you do max it out and can't make the payments?

fuckin based

you only live once

etc.

debtor's prison

they made the risk loaning to you and do you really think they care about you and your interests? they had you marked when you got the card.

Besides probably higher interest rates and lower credit score fucking nothing, LINK 1000 EOY

Based

based. I wanted to pull a 15k loan out and do this a long time ago but I let my mom purchase shit at a furniture store for herself under my name and credit, trusting that she was gonna pay the bill. Needless to say.. I cant get a loan anywhere anymore

Pay off your loan you mongoloid .

Attached: 1521012163760.png (1567x1253, 188K)

Should've taken that loan and bought crypto and then went to nexo and used it as collateral for a crypto loan to buy more...

Sell 10k and pay the loan. Keep the rest as your spoils. Do this and you might have a chance

I maxed out like 4 credit cards and a business line of credit, 0 fucks given. It's like $180 a month in minumum payments and I just kept 1k of the borrowed money to pay with. Get on my level noob.

fuck I was literally just thinking to do this. I doubt I will qualify for much of a loan though but ive been getting a few offers in the mail.

Consolidated all of it to 3, 1 year 0% apr cards too, so I am winning.

wait so if I start an llc, i can take out a business line of credit even if my personal credit is bad?

OP is redefining what it means to YOLO
The balls of steel on this guy is unprecedented

Also I did this back in April so I am up by a lot. Best decision I think I've ever made.

BASED

>takes out a loan
>loan most likely significant amount of capital
>has to pay back fairly quickly or else interest will fuck your asshole dry
>this requires cashing out
>cashing out amounts this high flag the IRS

enjoy uncle sam fisting your tight anus

I'm not sure, I just did a sole proprietorship. I already knew how the banking system worked because I worked in one for a year. I just bullshitted the loan underwriter. Try to get a "capital accumulation business line of credit". If you get that, you only have to pay the interest each month, you don't have to reduce your balance. This is good so that your payments are low.

This. Interest rates plus fees on credit cards are murderous. If you must take a loan make it with a mortgage or other low interest scheme.

BASED BUT RETARDED YET GENIUS

Don't listen to this guy, if you have no bags, you have no hope of making it. The debt can be payed off later when bitcoin is 100k+, or you can just default. Who gives a shit, what are they going to do, repo your crypto? lmao.

>not consolidating your credit to lower interest rate accounts
>not realize the federal reserve is about to lower the prime interest rates
>implying what you owe the IRS is relevant if you make it (you'll have lots of money anyways)

how much of a loan can you get?

you should pay off your 10k loan, retard.

>you only live once.

uh yeah, might as well not guarantee that you make it a shitty painful existence.

I'm not sure, but my business loan was 10k, which was is the minimum for that type of loan at S&T bank. This was while my credit score was ~720, at the same time I applied for as many credit cards as I could. I ended up with 20k invested total from this, with some extra cash to keep for payments. Right now, I only pay 7.5% interest per year on that 10k, it's the prime rate +2%. And all of my credit card debt I just transferred to other credit cards with 0% apr for a year. So I am chilling right now, and accumulating very little interest.

I did all of this as a college student with no job, so If I could bullshit my way in, I'm sure you can too.

Oh yeah I just did the math, I will pay $750 in interest for this whole year. That's nothing, I'm up thousands of dollars since april. So completely worth if you can pull it off fren.

Don't pay shit, who cares if you have no credit score.

YOUR GOING TO BE A MULTI MILLIONAIRE

You have 25k? Pay off your debt you fucking idiot

Or you know. He could lose 40% of his value while the exchange he uses crashes

no fucking around, what will link get to in 2020

11k is more than enough to make it....
you just need absolute adamantium hands and be willing to hodl for at the absolute minimum 3 years

Attached: 1560732652008.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>never take out loans
stop thinking like a goy as Sam Hyde puts it

shit, I might just give it a try. then its just a matter of putting it in the right coin. maybe ill just throw it all into BTC to be safe...choices.

either btc or link

doesn't matter
the real question is what will link get to with a mature network and a good percentage of the derivatives market?
aka what will link get to in 2024-2025

Attached: 1561058832960.jpg (654x639, 310K)

I just did Ethereum and Bitcoin. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them, Ethereum 2.0 coming out January, and Bitcoin halvening approaching. Just my opinion though.

Where are you guys buying crypto with credit cards? I wanna fuck my banks over too.

I dont think you can do it directly. probably cash out first.

Don't buy crypto directly with a credit card fren. You will get charged a cash advance fee from your credit card, AND a credit card fee which the exchange charges. What you want to do is do a cash advance in person with your card, at the bank. Then deposit the advance into your bank account, and buy crypto from there. You will save if you do it this way.

Oh yeah and also possibly a foreign transaction fee too. Like I said don't direct buy crypto with a credit card. If you look at binance for example, they charge you an erroneous amount to use a credit card.

Cash advance interest is rape though :(

That is why you consolidate it to a different account, so that it is no longer cash advance interest, but balance transfer interest. If your credit score is decent, apply for 1 year 0% apr offer credit cards, take out the cash advances on the other ones, and transfer to balances to your new card(s), or to a personal loan or literally anything else with a lower rate.

you can then repeat this until your consolidation accounts are maxed out, because once your cash advance is consolidated, you can take another one out

>you can then repeat this until your consolidation accounts are maxed out, because once your cash advance is consolidated, you can take another one out

user I need help with the credit. My card is 22.2% APR which is fucking ridiculous desu. Should I just go through Binance's (((fees))) or is there a better way?

best move is to open up a new 0% APR credit card and balance transfer to it or use it for cost of living. You can get a 12-18 month loan to buy link this way instead of having to cash out every month

Fuck user, don't get greedy, pay off your principle.

You're already operating with new capital.

your business normally needs 1 or 2 years of revenue before a bank will give you a line of credit. but you can get 0% credit cards in your own name pretty easily these days

do it with paybis

high fee of 5%, but it works fast and is secure

What's the best loan I could get with 100k home equity?

So fucking based. You are a legend to me user

Attached: 2E7ED982-89E5-401D-9376-431E331058E8.jpg (750x1058, 475K)

don't listen to this dumbass

Attached: 1554259468614.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)