5 million HOLO in my bag

>i fucking made it
>tfw i will be a millionaire EOY

Attached: 1530598370501.jpg (171x295, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/jBQh6Vz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHEN? MY BAGS ARE HEAVY

sssssoooooonnnnnnnn

This will be listed on coinbase and due to the fact that its chart looks bullish as fuck vs USD (its not a coin like TRX/BAT with 100 million bag holders from ATH) and the fact it is so low priced it will hit $1.

Reddit will love this coin. I can't wait to sell them my bags.

What's it like seeing your money disintegrate every day for a month straight? How them holoports coming along? Any day now right?

Just admit you BOOMER'D and move on holofags

13 sats....wtf, I have a feeling BTC is far from done and it's already this low....we are going to the 5-6 range aren't we?

Attached: 1561058911391.jpg (1200x1200, 484K)

same fren.
topkek, i am more than 450% in profit and the last few months have been glorious for HOT we pretty much 2x'd again. Just look how much gains Holofags have made since Nov/Dec. Fucking huge. We pumped hard in FIAT terms and that is all that matters. Some of the holoports have been shipped already and are currently being tested by community members, everything is going according to the current roadmap.

what's the actual reason to expect HOT on Coinbase and what is timeframe?

coinbase has been loving HOT since they first heard about it in 2018. it's not really public yet but they will list it as soon as the network goes out of beta, probably EOY.

Attached: 1536180537588.jpg (720x1225, 113K)

I currently have a tiny stack of 220K. What's a HOT suicide stack?

t. mostly in link but playing with this for fun

Between 1 to 10 million is sui stack.
More is whale stack.
Under 1 million is “i don’t trust it but I invest because of meme” stack

depends on how much you can afford. poorfags will say 1 million HOT ($1 HOT in the bull run), a more conservative estimate is $0.20 HOT, so a making it stack would be 5 million HOT. If you want to be absolutely sure get 10 million HOT in the current BTC dump fire sale, but I believe 5 million are a very good bag to have. I am also in 50% in LINK / HOT btw :)

That's not how it works retard. Suicide stack is the stack you buy because you don't trust it but don't want to kys when it moons. The scale doesn't instantly go from suicide stack to whale stack.

Suicide stack -> Make it stack -> Whale stack

I've honestly no idea really what HOT does, nor care. But it looks super cheap right now, and could pump hard I sense its latent magical memetic quality.

You've convinced me. I'll upgrade to 1mil.

a $0.20 HOT gives it like a 20 bill marketcap. I just don't see that happening. A 2 bill marketcap should be your first goal, not a fucking 100x. This isn't fucking 2017.

I'm still 200% up faggot

Nah.
In case of hot my version is better:
Think about it, it’s dirt cheap, and in few years people with sui stack will be your comfy stacks and people with comfy stacks going to be whale stacks, because no one can afford to have 12 million hot at price of 1$ each.

You know you're an idiot right?

Pic related is HOT/USD. If you had bought HOT in December, you would be up 4x in USD right now at this very moment even with HOT/BTC being 13 sats.

Do you honestly think its still 2016/2017 where the full worth of a token/coin can be measured solely by the shitoshi value? If you bought BTC at the same time, you would have less money right now. Not to mention, we are topping out on BTC in the short term and the Alt rally is just about to start.

Attached: 062619.png (740x521, 18K)

HOT millionaire reporting in. Not selling until $1. Digits confirm.

Glad I been helpful to you.
We all gonna be fucking whales in 2022.
Scratch that, we gonna be fucking leviathan by then!

You idex buyers shit up this board trying to con newfags into buying this scam and then when someone calls you out your excuse is always "I'm still up XX%" yeah congrats on keeping a fraction of your gains while everyone else gets financially raped by these incompetent boomers.

Just like the American date format is "better" lmao. It doesn't make sense to speculate what a suicide stack or comfy stack might be in the future. We are talking now. And it has always been suicide stack -> make it stack -> whale stack. It makes no sense to have a suicide stack range from 1 tot 10million and then have 10mm+ be a whale stack.

Well fren, this is an arbitrary system and I change it the way I pleased.
We all gonna make it, being whale, sui, comfy or leviathan stack.

Keep moving those goalposts back. Doesn't change the fact this is one of the worst performing coins of the past few months and there is no end in sight. Everyone knows the nearly year long delay with the holoports is really because the software doesn't work.

Dumping my bags the second this scam pumps back to 20 sats.

This isn't a scam at all. I just listened to an interview on that fuckin crypto channel on soundcloud someone linked yesterday. they had a holo dev on there. sounded pretty smart.

keep jumping from pump to pump you will be broke within a year

yeah ripple was worth several DOLLARS and has roughly 50% of HOT's mcap.. $0.20 is certainly possible if even $1 is. remember 2017 will be a joke compared to the next alt bubble.
exactly. alt season is about to start... strap in or get rope.
>/biz shills affect the price of a CMC TOP 30 project
fuck off summerfag
name 5 alts that performed better in the bear market. you can't

Attached: 1559129671938.png (1830x1859, 273K)

matthew schutte is their marketing and communications director. he's a uc berkley law graduate and sharp af like the rest of the team

a suicide stack will most of the time be $1000 worth so it would be 500k HOT

REEEEE. Ok. quality bait. How is the American date format better?

did you listen to that fuckin interview too?

i think so yeah

He was being sarcastic lmao

one off

is 5 mil even a lot? I remember fucking with about 30mil last May when it was a big deal on IDEX, and I was poor back then.

how much is left?

Not at all.
That’s why I called 1 million to 10 million a sui stack.
Literally anyone in a first world country can stack this at almost whale tier.

Not everyone has thousands laying around, Jow Forums.org anonymous user.

chekt

I do. Is this worth buying? Give me your best. Sell me on it. I've known about Holo for a while, but I haven't dug deep into the rabbit hole. Would anyone be interested in filling me in?

But I bet they all have at least 2 k laying aroubd.
No one miss a 2k$.
Literally no one will even care about it.
Just take out that 2k, buy a million, and then transfer to your private wallet and forget about it.
Comeback around 2022 and rip your rewards.

I will say that it is very tempting to pull out at least 1,000 cash and invest it into this little coin here and forget about it.
Thank you for checking my quints.

I mean look, losing 1000$ won’t damage you, hell I bet most people have a few 1000 in banks which they never touch.
99% of jobs will make you 1000 at least a month.
So you can afford it my fern.
Don’t be Adrian’s, trust the meme magic and most of all trust your own sense of intuition

sorry it takes too long and most of the time anons have not appreciated my efforts. but there is an image that explains everything, cant find it right now sorry.

The only people buying this now are Indians and other assorted 3rd worlders that don't understand supply and market cap. They just see a "cheap" coin that they can get a lot of and be rich if it reaches $1 (pro tip: this shitcoin has a $250M market cap already and this is NOT possible).

I am with you my fren, enlighten us.

if you are talking about the bullshit image filled with technical data don't bother, Jow Forumsraelis don't care about that and never read it. That's why you see it rarely in holo threads

I understand. I have this tab open and ready for anyone that wants to give a good breakdown. No bias or bullshit. Pure interest in Holo and it's potential growth. I'm one of the few that remembers the days when everyone was there for each other. If you sell me on it and we make it, I hope we'll have a couple beers together one day.

Rule 1
Dont get butthurt.
Rule 2
Dont explains, nigger.

So it's better than Ethereum?

>American date format better
I'll take a shot - It delineates the time in order of the calendar. First, it tells you the month, then it tells you how many days into that month you are, the it tells you the year.

okay frens here a quick summary: holochain is a platform to build dApps on and it's 1,000,000x faster than any blockchain that exists today because it isn't limited by global consensus. you can do everything you can do on ETH just that it actually scales. there is a lot more to find out in the white/greenpaper and the image. would like to post more but i am at work sorry

Attached: Hologuide_v2.png (1200x4362, 1.11M)

other projects will launch on HOLOCHAIN and HOT will be the currency that powers everything

Attached: 1561582050948.png (500x176, 27K)

And thank me later

imgur.com/jBQh6Vz

Attached: weissratingsholochainHOT.jpg (1143x1755, 232K)

Thanks fren. I did a little bit of reading and I'm definitely interested. This should break it down into finer details. Genuinely interested in the idea of buying 1 or 2 mil if it's really that prospective.

I have 2.5M HOT I got back at 300gwei. May actually buy more. When Eth inevitably shits the bed this will pump hard.

ETH founders invested in the HOT ICO. United Nations are intersted.Coinbase likes HOT.

Attached: Screen_Shot_224.png (3290x1924, 1.65M)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER HOLONAUTS

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1527655031150.jpg (400x700, 77K)

Whats a good wallet and a good exchange for Holo. Since Bianance is being restricted in the US soon.

Id rather a project be delayed to ensure stable code than a project to be rushed to market and have a significant flaw exploited, possibly crippling the project forever.

idex with metamask

>14387789
ehem, aliens are building this observer streaming platform so they could control our sorry blockchain integrated monkey asses

Same poster (), switched to desktop to look into this more. Thanks for all this info. My brain is tired from working 9.5 hours, but I'm doing my best lol

Restricted in US, but they're releasing a separate platform for US. This could be colossal. I imagine it being like opening the floodgates to 'normies.' Right?

I hold a big bag, but I’m going to have to start calling bullshit on ppl who keep saying “bro I’m still up 450% from my original investment” . Like literally the most you can possibly be up if you are a holder from the ico is like 250%, and it’s getting lower every day. It will be back to ico price in a few weeks if btc keeps going up.

Is anyone else financially ruined?

I was financially ruined last year and have been out of the game since due to lack of capital.

You think this project isn't crippled? How could anyone believe in this team after shitting the bed this hard on their ship date? It's not like they missed by a few weeks or even months. This is creeping towards a year late. If this were a real company the exec team would have been fired a long time ago.

Ok, so I'm familiar with hashgraph, and by them equating Holo to hashgraph really stands the hair on the back of my neck. Still reading.

what the fuck is a hashgraph? Like hash required for mining bitcoin and getting rich as hell back in 2014?

nice digits fren. some more breadcrumbs.. definitely also read the currency paper/green paper on holo.host
better check icodrops.com for the gains and stop larping
holo is really faster than anything on the market even DAGs like hashgraph. there is no TPS limit essentially.
it's the name of another project

Attached: holod.jpg (1046x533, 42K)

fuck off faggot holo team is god tier don't question what you dont know about

Okay but the items they're shipping isnt the only product they are offering....tell me, is there another project out there aiming for the same thing Holo is? And do they have hardware available?

Crypto in general is still in its infancy, a few speed bumps here and there does not mean the sky is falling. There will be growing pains.

You're doing a good job at selling me. God damn. Good job lol

turbo drifter here to say that I attended many meetups in a big city where we were often graced by linux gods who made the experienced devs stand back like we had a fucking yogi walking among us, these guys where talking about HOT and one invited me to a few hackathons but I didn't go because I'm an autist

>yogi walking among us
>Sadhguru walks into the room

Holo is an extremely ambitious project. Only someone with no familiarity with technology timelines would be shitting themselves over the delays right now.

>does not mean the sky is falling
Kek funny you should say that because this is starting to look more like Skycoin every day

Could you explain bullet 8 a little better? If it becomes redundant and useless, what then? Had me up until that part.

pre binance listing prices is what I'm expecting
that's when I'll prob scoop up some.

I got in at 6 and dumped 50mil at 30 sats.

That's true, but I've yet to hear anything about easily transferring my Binance wallet over to a US version.

It's easy, you just can't trade. I read it yesterday. It was a concern of mine as well, if I were to trade for anything on there.

Could either of you explain bullet number 8 on that pic? It makes me reluctant to drop anything on it as it breaks future value, right?

how much to make it? how many X can it realistically moon?

1 cent would be a miracle from god, at this point

is $1 realistic and what time-frame?

do you believe in it long though? might wait for it to go lower and give in

Guess I’m just down in the dumps and negative lately, but yeah I do think in 3-5 years it could reach a dollar, if it starts to catch on

the idea is that if everyone who uses dapps is also hosting them the network is self-sufficient. HOT will not become useless or even lose value in any case. the value will bqecome stable (see log function in the image, price rises exponentially and then becomes stable). the founders intend HOT to stabilize around $1.

in the midterm, 3-5 years. 5 cent EOY, 10-20 cent 2020

For this to reach $1 it would have to capture a significant portion of the entire cloud computing market

Holo is a comfy hold for the patient.

>it would have to capture a significant portion of the entire cloud computing market
If AWS is a victim of the inevitable anti-trust asspounding Amazon is going to get this becomes more plausible.

Look at the total supply you twats, it's not getting to a $1 anytime soon. Now go read the white paper, there is no mention of the token AT ALL. You are being used, it was a funding scam, you paid rent in San Fran for a bunch of sjw's...I wish I was joking

If Ripple could, then Holo can

Checked

1:1 exchange for HoloFuel. Also total supply is a meme.

>Also total supply is a meme.
really?

Yes. Albeit it's a great way to filter out the idiots.

>t if everyone who uses dapps is also hosting them the network is self-sufficient. HOT will not become useless or even lose value in any case. the value will bqecome stable (see log function in the image, price rises exponentially and then becomes stable). the founders intend HOT to stabilize around $1.

Thanks for clearing that up. Really, thanks.