Zilliqa

I just loaded my bags of the next ethereum, cheers frens

Attached: zill.jpg (225x225, 5K)

This was the last chink coin I had faith in and I dumped it for LINK last week. Feels cathartic having no chink bags and I will never buy one ever again.

Lmao how funny would it be if this is the one the shills were right about

Uhm no EOS is the ethereum killer sweetie

I think it's an interesting project but I was tired of watching it bleed.

I'm with you user. Dumped all my old chink scam for LINK around $1. Never going back.

Harmony (ONE) is better and the mainnet is launching on the 30th of June. They're doing a joint AMA/conference thing at 9AM UTC+0 today (June 27th). I'm not advising you to buy, but if you want something *like* ZIL that's likely to make some healthy gains over the course of the next couple weeks... Harmony seems like a good bet.

Attached: 1_5p351OwFRoYh8AkCXplXLg.png (958x958, 553K)

Fantom makes every coin in this thread obsolete

Don't forget to cross the french from your list too. Ils sont putain hon hon hon.

This shit has bled way past support kek, even early investors are already bleeding and jumping ship. This will be one of the 6 shitcoins that will actually hit zero, the shittiest of the shittiest.

Attached: db6.jpg (659x873, 536K)

Oversold as fuck. One of the first winners in alt season 2k19 for sure

lmao. That is the most over inflated scam in crypto.

I already accepted that justice won't happen and ZIL will keep being outside of the top 10 but what's happening rightnow is a shame, Thorecoin? ABBC coin? Bytecoin (which i thought was confirmed as scam), I can't even begin to explain how misvalued Zilliqa is.

I hold ZIL, not worried with the price.

That said, I just ender Zil threads to laugh of people that are angry about it. Top kek.

HAHAHAHA

Dont worry mates, it will pump.

I donr usually buy dips but just bought 20k. This is my make it coin

FTM is better than Zil and will look before Zil imo

I’m the brainlet that bought zil instead of link when it was about .20 cents. Also, at one point I had 13 million Holo and sacrificed myself for multiple massive pumps. For Zil, I guess I’m holding until zero. Dump your bags unto me m8s.

Can you literally stop using that word. Ask me what word I'm referring to and I'll knock you out until you wake up seeing stars

How is harmony better when they have ZERO business partnerships? They don't even have offices and work from home.

I will unironically buy some zilliqa in a few months when its 33% of todays price

Btw i love the delusion of ZIl holders, its almost 6x since ico and they think its undervalued. They have 0 to show for

>ZIL
>frens

I personally thought these Singaporeans will pull through. I still do. Whales, dump this mother fucker. Make this brainlet sell!!!!!!! NEVER SELLING!!!!

well at least zil is not nearly as overvalued as some other projects out there and its not a scam, so u have some hope

Judging valuation by ICO price is retarded, you should by comparing to other competing projects which then will make ZIL atrociously undervalued.

ok sure, compare it to icon, zil is way behind and worth the same.

O god, I hope so user. Every hope that I had I kept blowing it. THIS IS IT FOR ME