T-90 Minutes

get your ducks in a row user.

Attached: 984ba4968d774d419c9b8caeb3bd127d-png.jpg (279x199, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

Attached: 79285051.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Ny fag here, dubs decides how I kms

NY fag also here

Why you kms yourself?

jump off building

When binance closes its doors, ny will have to use a VPN + dex to cash out. All other jurisdictions can cash out with significantly less risk using coinbase

What the fuck is going on? Why don’t they just open it for trading? Why this drawn out bullshit? Spooky

Attached: BE1419E5-D77E-4CA0-8503-38FBA0FFFA42.png (450x375, 152K)

reeee are we gonna make it bros?

Taking out as many niggers and jews as you can.

there is still time

Won't this make it dump?

yes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

Can’t wait for literally nothing to happen

Long Island fag here. What do we do frens

It’s still early

They're giving the big players time to cash out their BTC for USD. Once it begins, the singularity will be rapid and violent. Very few traders will have the opportunity to buy in the double digit range.

Attached: 1561318387866.jpg (1000x685, 344K)

been waiting so long for a LINK-USD pair on a non Chink exchange, now cuckbase is gonna list LINK but not open trading to Amerifags??? REEEEEEEEEE

Manhattan fag here. Send me all your linkies I will take good care of them.

ITT a lot of people will soon realize the dump that comes with a coinbase listing. inb4 someone recalls the moon-listings in 2017 that will never happen again

Become Catholic and dedicate your life to helping and spreading the word of god to whites.

its open to americans just not new yorkers

Of natural causes after being a man and living a productive, meaningful life instead of being a pussy

is this happeneing for yall

99 links came through

balance 0.00

im assuming thats normal since trading hasnt startred.

but i want to deposit another 10k links soon

hanging

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 7.46.31 PM.png (1043x212, 32K)

Coinbase pro tho, not coinbase lite

hire some top tier braphogs like 2-3. have a coke fueled fuckathon and sniffing/worshipping brappers and then jump out the balcony after you cum

I sold all my links earlier in Binance, should I buy in coinbase?

every time Links dumped whales buy up the cheap link and we balance out. Link's a corrupt as fuck market to swing in man.

prepare to pay taxes for it. depends on your state .

DYOR

Based. This user knows how to kys

get a gun and go in a killing spree of niggers

Idk anons. Moving to NJ seems like the path of least resistance but is still a pain in the ass. Plus Coinbase listed ripple at the end of Feb and then opened trading to NY in May. But then again, we have no idea when the LINK peak of the next bullrun will be, and the 2017 bullrun peak lasted about a month. I don’t know if I can stomach watching my linkies drop 90% in value again. I’ve been holding since 2017

this time its different

donate me your link

Buy on Binance until September. Avoid coinbase unless you want to pay uncle sam 30%

rolling. I get to do it.

My parents still live in IL

I may open up a coinbase pro account using that address for a cashout. I still have an IL ID too.

By buying more link and then overdosing on big macs.

Coming later

Bought a 5k stack with a justed to fuck 1.5k usd portfolio a long time ago but now I'm considering putting more money into link now.

Get an IL IP while you're at it. :o)

I LOST 300 LINK SWING TRADING AND I AM SAD

>15 replies no dubs

user, you must live. Kek wills it.

I know the feel bro

Holy fuck how are people this retarded? Use idex or any other dex to convert your LINK to ETH and then sell your ETH on coinbase. Literally that easy.

Slowly by aging over the course of your happy natural life :)

Don't

You wont
Life is good, Fren... You’ll have another chance

i learned my lesson around the october/november pump, the losses combined with the anxiety of every crypto/crypto trade being a taxable event turned me off to swinging forever

Jump into an industrial grinder

Live your life

I will thanks :)

Did it give you the slip warning? Is it buying at the current price or will it activate when the market opens?

By letting yourself get old

Omg
Blessed be, you’ll be happy fren, Kek wants it

Nigger

Attached: 1560832454928.gif (660x780, 201K)

you run into a nigger infested part of town and shout nigger at the top of your lungs until they put a bullet in you

death by niggers it is, so it is written.

is it too late to get into this? I mean this pump has been going on for so incredibly long. I have around 1K in ltc im thinking about swinging over to Link now...cant believe Im saying this

dyor, honestly thats the best I can say. For me, it was the fact that you can tell there's insider shit all over the place that its gonna go up for quite a while

Let's go, bro

It's time

Is this a joke? If you don't know if Link is going to outperform LTC or not you probably shouldn't buy. lol

a lot of old stuff to get you hyped

m.imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

However - you know damn well a coinbase listing could cause a dump

If you're putting 1k USD into it, you should be able to take a 30% hit and not end your life, that's not a lot of money

But if we get some sort of moon mission out of this? Today OR some time this week? You will off yourself if you miss an easy 5x, get in now, just remember Coinbase dump possible

Old age

Attached: 1561592882423.jpg (326x499, 45K)

2nd long islander here ( that's in New York for you retarded faggots) 200k Hot and 800 link......will never be able to cash out.

Do you have the link to all LINK MEMES?

I'd say smart money is wait for the dump - the delay in getting funds is almost a blessing for newfags - then put your capital in. Ideal Window is 1-3 days from now before we recover since we're bullish as fuck.

NY fags let’s discuss on discord. We need to put pressure on coinbase in any way we can /kmTJ9A

search warosu for "imgur breadcrumbs"

signed up for coinbase pro today, already had a regular coinbase account, but with no money deposited. i just transferred 1k from my bank to get some link but am i actually going to have to wait like 3 fuckin days for it to go through before i can buy anything? this shit will probably have gone way up in price by that time

Attached: 5f6377a3f9714a5389a8d86f01838bfe.jpg (700x700, 49K)

All of this is money im fine losing, its just I cant see this continuing to go up like it has been the last two weeks...theres just no way. But fuck...maybe there is i dont know

Guys, what's unironically gonna happen? Realistic predictions please. I need hopium

Attached: g-guys.jpg (646x595, 42K)

No argument here, good advice

Might pump, but will likely dump in the short term, no fud.

You'll be fine, expect us at around 14000-16000 sats in 3 days before we go back up

who the fuck knows but I have already accepted my fate. I'm afraid to sell.

I'm going to just enjoy the ride

Attached: 1561079248821.jpg (330x244, 135K)

realistically, how many "how do i buy link in usa i cannot into binance or idex" threads have you seen??

Have sex till you drop dead

Probably dump and recovery right after

I think we have a good floor at 18k sats, but of course that is personal opinion and means nothing

But you are talking about throwing in 1kusd, if you said "hey guys should I throw 10k usd at this", I would never endorse that, not before coinbase trading about to go live

1k? Roll the dice bro, you want to be in this, just in case

How do you not have binance you absolute brainlet

Backflip off trump tower

Dear David

Attached: 1549BB3E-060E-473D-9369-AF76B3344CFA.jpg (2048x854, 345K)

Jump off the manhattan bridge.

Attached: 1561473394935.png (1638x900, 1.11M)

Don't do it, moron. You can keep going. Your duty is not done, brother.

they don't trade in btc pairs

I can't believe that 2$ is now support, this is so great.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kagematsuri__sample-45dfe286b4240ae28e2f8cd4e6dbd2ef.jpg (850x1202, 84K)

You chose. Just live stream it

Who wants to buy from Coinbase (when it’s this high)? You have to wait 8 days to sell. You only use Coinbase when the price is low or at least moderate. There is zero chance I’m buying

The overall market uses sats and because the USD price is all fucked due to BTC actually doing something I'm trying to go with what I know better.

i hope you're right about that

N O R M I E S

>$2.40
>high
You realize the normans are mortgaging their houses right now for bitcoin, right?

It takes about 12 days to get your money. Be thankful you will miss out on this. You do understand that you CAN’T sell for like 8 days after you purchase the coin?

...where did I tell him to buy it on Coinbase?

I told him the Coinbase listing + trading about to go live may negatively affect the price

We are almost guarranteed 20-50 USD pricing due to corrupt manipulation/new money and perhaps more if Link really gets everything it says it will done.

Lets see how much volume CB pro can get on the USD pair. There must be a reason for them to intentionally leave out the btc pair.