Just gotta say, I think this post of mine aged pretty well

Love you guys, thanks for all the encouragement.

Attached: Condo sold.png (1036x1206, 147K)

show us your chart bitch

So you sold the condo? Fucking nice

Be good, help the world. We’re going to make it.

>t. Brigadier General

Based

be wary....

not all who gaze into the chart may return as the same man

Attached: 1561511571192.jpg (4128x2300, 1.7M)

checked

I did the same. But I could only stomach putting 40k into link. Pretty comfy with 100k stack tough.

holy shit, user, we bought in almost on the same day! after i learned about link and read the whitepaper, dove into what smart contracts were and the industries they could disrupt, i was so anxious to get a stack of linkies that I couldn't even fuck my wife. no lie, we were even trying to get pregnant at the time and my dick wouldn't cooperate because I was so worried that the singularity would hit in the 5 fucking days it took Coinbase to take my fucking money.

that seems foolish now, more than a year later, but there it is. my wife rolls her eyes every time she sees me binging on CL literature because it temporarily cucked her.

p.s., it's a girl due early November!

>81k/LINK
How is that even possible

The first of the link generation, a new breed. Congrats user!

Cool how big was your bull?

Remember to call her Missgay Nazarova

On a more serious note, congratz, senpai

we joked that if it was a boy I'd name him Sergey Link

kek based

if only you nulinkers knew...
it seems like nowadays 90% of the linkposters don't even understand the project or the math behind it...

Attached: 1558918880614.png (409x409, 192K)

based and linkpilled, you deserve all the riches, and blessings from kek, fortune favors the bold

Attached: 1516854392565.png (521x509, 288K)

I do understand how big this project is, I just don't see how it could possibly overthrow BTC

then you need to think bigger my fren...

Attached: 1561497066520.png (504x486, 241K)

I remember your post user, it inspired me to keep researching. God be with you man.

all open derivatives positions need to be insured by by equivalent value in LINK if they operate on smart contract platforms, understand what that means

i just made 11 link by swinging
sold at $2.47 and bought back in at $2.41

can you dumb that down a bit please?

You clearly are too stupid to understand what you’re doing. Don’t swing. The collateral needs to equate...equate...equate morherfucker.

No they don't. OTC swaps are rarely collateralized.

t. 2008 financial crisis

I NEED MORE LINKIES DUDE
I only had 320, now I have 331
Could've waited a few more minutes and bought in at $2.31, but 11 is good enough profit desu

yea, and they made a retarded and greedy decision in that regard, they will be collateralized this time and be on an immutable smart contract platform

Checked. That’s fair but you’re better off putting in fiat and not gambling. Would you have bought eth at $2.50? Well done on the swing though. Takes balls. But with your small stack, saving every link counts. Aim for 1k before the end of July. Get knee pads if you need to. I wish you well marine.

The parties to the contract won't have to put up collateral, it's the node operators who provide data to the contract. The contract needs to have assurances that it would be compensated in the event that the consensus oracle answer was incorrect and the contract paid out the wrong party. THAT'S the collateral he's talking about

1. derivative markets = humongous market valued at trillions.
2. if only a small % of them uses smart contracts, they will need to use link
3. profit

this
even Thomas or Steve posted on reddit debunking this. Faggots still spew this hopium, but it doesn't matter, we will still fucking moon.

I only get ~$100/month, so I think swinging is my best bet sometimes. I'm kinda good/lucky at analyzing graphs and I don't really mind making as little as 5 LINK in profit, as long as there's profit
But you're right, I should probably stop now and not be a greedy cunt tbqh

>I wish you well marine
Thanks btw, fren. You too
WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Beautiful story. Good luck to you sir

The one thing that bothers me about this picture, is that you can still see pixels on that fucking screen. If in 2026, which is 7 years away, 8K monitors aren't pretty fucking common, that's fucked up. Just look back 7 years ago at cellphone tech, compared to now, or even GPU's. Really, anything in consumer electronics is multiple times better than it was 7 years ago. Fuck this fake ass image. However, that LINK price by then is weak ass FUD. LINK $200K EOY 2026

Kek. Absolute unit

>2026
>still using windows 10

you gotta stop user. 300 is a good stack, just force yourself to hold. I promise you will get left behind if you try to swing;your luck will run out.

Literal dumbass and nolinker here
Can someone explain the economics?
The nodes have to post collateral for all of the contracts they’re facilitating? And this collateral is denominated in link?
Who would have the collateral to secure even a tiny portion of the derivatives market?

>300 is a good stack

Attached: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.png (480x360, 181K)

If this is really you, that post has always been fud to me. It reeks of desperation... like we want link to be one of those huge gainers so much that we are going to blind ourselves to reality.

Could name her sergenea or Sarah or some shit. Good luck with your baby user.

Attached: 1561335472311.jpg (334x506, 22K)

top kek absolutely based

holy shit imagine thinking fundamentals matter
buy on technicals
FOMO

Congrats user

>300 is a good stack
OH NO NO NO

if the idiot in this post the who missed any single pump it's on Link, is there any worrt guys?

learn your lessons from me swinglinkers. im a poor fag too who threw 400 dollars into link at 1.27. tried to swing made like 100 links but was out of position when link was .86 fucking cents. now i have less than 100 links total.

you will hang yourself faggot. chase a dip, don't swing a link.

>tfw swang my linkies with HOT QNT CHX UBT all during the autumn
>tfw I had a 100k Link Stack
>tfw tried to swing Matic, ONE, and RSR
>tfw I only have 70k Link stack

What are my options biz anons?
Helium or sleeping pills?

the time traveling backstory on an anonymous imageboard isn't the one thing that bothers you?

Lmao at this fud

I actually saw the light and bought at the same time lol. 22 yo poor student, but I managed a 20k stack over a year of buying. the best to you marines

I bought in October 2017 when it was on Etherdelta for $0.4

SWINGY LINKIE
LOST HIS STACK
SWINGY LINKIE
WON'T GET IT BACK

HE TRIED TO GET
TO 20K
BY BETTING AGAINST
BLESSED SERGEY

AT $0.5
HE TRIED TO SWING
AT $1.15
HE FOMO'D IN

HE TRIED AGAIN
AT $1.01
AND NOW HES MISSED
OUR GREAT BULLRUN

SWINGY CRY
AND SWINGY MOAN
SWINGY LOST HIS
MOTHER'S HOME

HE DREAMS OF DUMPS
HE TRIED TO COPE
HIS ONLY SWING, NOW'S
FROM A ROPE

fucking faggots this is literal retard tier editing the html and adding points on a line, also just changing date/time
fuck you this is FUD

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (1850x684, 140K)

>What are my options biz anons?
>Helium or sleeping pills?

You are in the top 1K of wallets, I repeat, you are in the TOP 1K OF WALLETS. STFU AND BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

>300 is a good stack
absolute STATE of redditor nulinkers

Attached: p37135.jpg (800x800, 117K)