LINKLET COPE THREAD

I ONLY HAVE 12K CHAINLINK AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYY

Attached: 14.png (645x773, 58K)

fuck you I only have 9K

This posts are starting to get dumber and dumber.

all these linklets with their 50k stack singing 1k eoy is starting to piss me off.

I only have 778 link.

Memes are becoming reality.

Actual linklet with 500 here
I'm going to try my best to get to 1k and just hold that

Attached: 1378332381529.jpg (480x274, 59K)

I have 1k and that's most of my money

Praying for a coinbase dump

Who knows, it could happen

Attached: banksy.png (300x437, 159K)

Fuck you I only have 8k

I only have a 1k suicide stack you ungrateful fucker

same OP. were really fucked huh? I couldve sacrificed more to get to 15k but I fucked up.. does this mean we wont make it?

i hav 700 fren but im very poor anyways

you need to at least 100k to make it. If you don't, you should definitely try swinging it.

I'm sure well over half of the anons who owned more than 50k stacks already sold them off. The longer you hold, the higher you will get in the rankings and the higher the price will become

where my 10k to 2k swinglinklets @

I have 40 lol

Attached: 1540433094556.gif (400x300, 451K)

would advise against

swing on other volatile shit, there's plenty to choose from

never sell linkies

hodl till stake

Fuck dude

AAAAAHHHHH I ONLY HAVE 50K I WANT TO UNIRONICALLY HANG MYSELF WITH A SHOELACE TO SUFFER. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A WAGEKEK

>tfw new to crypto and I have no link
But then again Sam hyde said to not buy link so maybe it's a good thing.

500 stack poor fag, should I keep throwing what I can or is this STILL a huge winner on returns

yeah ;(

i...i only have 30k. rope or revolver?

I lost a fair amount of cash swing trading shit. Iktf

Both

10k is a suicide stack, but i am still a fucking loser. all these 100k+ chadlinkers are the ones who actually made it, us linklets will watch from the sidelines

Attached: 13.png (633x758, 29K)

did i do well user 3rd worlder here no tax i wont declare it anyway im up 12x

Attached: linkbuy1.png (1005x557, 61K)

Actually it's nolinkers who will really be on the sidelines

Also checked

Attached: no_nolinkers_minecraft.png (1920x1080, 606K)

Dude... dont despair
in like a year
do you know how many cool snacks & drinks you can buy from Amazon??

>Anonymous
yes fren, sorry to say that wont make it. go pawn some shit.

hahah dont worry bro. the bigger the stack, the weaker the hands.

dont swing it. sell everything you dont need to survive and get what ever few links you can muster. last chance..

50k makes it clean

Fuuk youu. I have only 17

calm down , you're gonna make it

>only 23k links
>can make it double but scared

better keep half in BTC, right?

Don't cry. this will stay under $5 for a while. I bought a shitty BOMB token just like I bought LINK because of suggestions here. Both at $0.50 per token. BOMB hit $13 after 4 months. How long until my linkies hit $13? 4 years?

yeah I didn't lose any money but the gains would've been nice, just gotta sit on my stack and be patient like qui gon jin

5/8ths in LINK
3/8th in BTC

What country do you reside? Venezuela?

Both good money, CL better money tho

7k only and 0.12 LP.
I hope it will be enough

Attached: 1524645901578.png (656x755, 39K)

It's all good, I'll buy a suicide stack or two tomorrowish. Shoulda done it earlier but figured paying down my debt was a better use of my space cash.

its okay linkies
many of you are a few thousand dollars richer
and a couple of years older

shut the fuck up sanjeet noone will pump ur 500 link bag, u missed the boat. sell n move on

I have 150 Link and am swinging it back and forth against BTC, increasing my stack everytime. :^)

a couple more years they'll hit $50-100 per token, if sergey doesn't big mac himself into a coma

5k link let here. Literally just my suicide stack bought back at 27c because I was drunk and thought fuck it. Didn't believe. Now I do and wish I had more

All these posters complaining about only having 50-100k are trolls right? Even if they bought low, who has $25-75k to gamble on shitcoins?

Why? a bunch of other cryptos would have made you a bunch more

ONLY 2K LINKS SO I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO AVOID 2 SUICIDES

New to crypto here. I cant get on binace without a VPN but I suppose I can do that if I need to.
Should I be getting link or is this a risky maneuver?
I'm planning on moving from coinbase to bittrex but I suppose I can buy and put it in a wallet.

had 120k link now only 55k (got rekt swinging).
I accumulated 44k, bought it between 1$ and 0.17$ then to 0.35$ and stoped buying, then swinged to 120k then to 55k, which is still a nice stack.
was a poor college student doing all this, 2 jobs eating rice and pasta etc... lots of us knew about link for 2 years and were poor but found a way to accumulate this. my 55k stack is worth 130k$ now, which is already more money than my boomer parents could ever save.

me too

Attached: 1547052578241.jpg (1826x1795, 277K)

I am a 1k link cadet and my hands are strong. My bags will get heavy and when others release I MUST HODL. I will have some of the strongest pairs of hands you or anyone else has EVER seen. THIS is my sacrament. I will HODL through any crash. Fear is a concept of the WEAK. Patience creates a strong mind and I WILL MAKE IT. HOOOORAHH

Only 28k linkies and 0.5lp. Feels bad man

>0.5 lp
Wanna know how I know you’re fibbing user?

dont worry you all get below 50 cent...no working product...hypeshit similar to vee connect, icxeeee, linkonnecttttttttttttteeee

I'm extremely poor so I only have Coinbase Earn coins which I converted to Eth
gonna buy ~ 10 LINKies with it
feels comfy

No. No we haven't.

Accurate number is 0.56, im just too lazy

i was on my way to 100k still managed to get 50k im getting mood swings to kms and being happy i dont think im gonna make it mentally.