Reminder to look into getting a part of the world's most innovative regulated exchange (Liquid)

Liquid is the Binance killer. Screencap this.

They literally just invented tech which allows everyone to deposit bitcoin in under 10 seconds right now. Seconds, not minutes.

Other exchanges take 30 minutes, or even hours when congestion starts. 10 seconds.

This is only one of the ways they're innovating, and are targeting Institutional investors alongside retail, being regulated by the JFSA.

They're hosting what might be the world's biggest IEO in a couple weeks selling GRAM (telegram token).

They have a native token.

They are a UNICORN COMPANY with a billion dollar valuation. The second unicorn company in the whole of Japan. It is completely under normie radar, possibly until next month.

If you don't see this being near BAKKT levels of popularity in the near future I don't know what to tell you

blog.liquid.com/fast-bitcoin-deposits-are-now-even-faster-on-liquid

Attached: 1527288956405.png (1046x580, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/lines-crypto-exchange-could-obtain-japan-license-this-month-report-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck getting your coins off their exchange without sending them your urine sample

liquid is a good exchange.
but theres absolutely no need for a qash token.
its a one way ticket to the japanese suicide forest

main shitcoins can be moved in hour wtf you eventalking braindead

qash is a shitcoin, Japanese do not pay exchange fees (law), and qash is an exchange fee reduction token and has no utility on their supposed (still working on it, totally!) worldbook

This is the way all exchanges are going. Binance included for 1st world countries.
Liquid have seen this from the start and positioned themselves accordingly.

Binance vs Liquid is like a startup who got in early at the cost of shortcuts vs a fortune 500 team building an empire, and the regulation & innovation we're seeing now is the catalyst for closing the gap

100% liquid is going to be big
qash im not so sure
i dont know what the fuck are people on, I see things like this said so much about liquid
a simple KYC and I never had any trouble. KYC took a single day

Here's some of the utility to cut through the brainlet narrative

- 50% reduction on trading fees. This will eventually be for Japanese users too once Liquid is well established as its a big part of their business model.

- Rebates (discounts) on IEOs for Qash holders

- Exclusive airdrops for Qash holders

- Access to the prime brokerage, targeted at Institutional investors

- Main token for their upcoming LDL platform targeted at FinTechs - led by a team with a history in huge banks and investment companies

well this might happen. in 2022

the nips dont even pay fees and what ever happend to their worldbook? that was the real selling point and has been completely dropped nobodys even talking about it anymore. its a decent exchange with serious backing that could do well. none of that means anything for their useless tokens though. you got bamboozled giving them free money to build their business. kayamori-san is laughing all the way to the bank.

First wb pair with ltc is about to go live if you dont know dont even make such shitposts

The worldbook is going live starting with litecoin. It is a gigantic project, they're using LTC first to ensure it goes smoothly.

Also QASH will be the token that goes between exchanges.

yeah hes right, LTC/USD worldbook pair is going live probably end of this month or start of next
my guess is they will try to pair the first positive worldbook news in a REALLY long time with the gram token sale in order to cause a pump and get peoples attention
this space is still majority retail and nothing attracts retail more than a good old fashioned pump - even if they dont buy into the pump, they will know about the token and at this point thats all liquid should care about

Thanks for giving me hope again for my 10k Qash bag

Ironically the liquidity is fucking shit. People only use it for exchange arb

Should have dac most who held as 20k make it now sit with 200k at least

Burgers banned again even though they saywe can trade but no fiat, yet no country option to sign up

they are opening an USA division of the exchange, amerimutts welcome start of 2020

10 seconds

January burgers are in. Their Murrica squad is highly qualified, has Sean Gilmartin who was director of regulation at the New York stock exchange and high up at Merill lynch

That all you BNB bitches got?

Japan invented the PlayStation 1,2 & the walkman. Quoine is the unicorn that will restore honor to Japan and ignite their tech empire towards former glory. Heard it here first.

Attached: 1561212420769.jpg (672x787, 92K)

Yes things will happen

Attached: 1538243508309.png (480x360, 173K)

well I stand corrected. still I would much rather invest in stocks in this company than a shitcoin.
good luck to all trashy qashies

actually I 100% agree with that. if I could I would do a 75% stock 25% qash split

I'd allocate a % to them too yeah if it was early enough. But there's way more potential upside with the crypto, naturally tied to the companies success and hyped the fuck out of.

Dont forget security breadcrumbs

How big is it going to be?

If it doesn't kill Binance from it being left behind with Institutional investment I think it will be at the same level, with BAKKT as the leader (too much clout not to be)

so what do we buy

sadly (or luckily, time will tell that) qash
good entry point regardless, qash is absolutely JUSTed in sats right now as are most other alts

People heavily accumulating it so who knows maybe they are smart ones

biggest lie of 2019..

coindesk.com/lines-crypto-exchange-could-obtain-japan-license-this-month-report-says

LINE is used by everyone in Japan for everything, and it's contactless payment wallet, LINE Pay is already accepted and used everywhere, from 7-11 to taxicabs.

Within a year they'll have a native exchange and the ability to spend crypto instantaneously from your phone practically anywhere.

50% of the population of the world's third largest company already uses the app daily (it's also popular in Thailand and other Asian countries).

THAT'S the future of mainstream adoption, not some one-year-old startup that has yet to begin testing their centerpiece product and fight to attract users before their business model is viable.

Bonus: LINE's native token is called LINK

*its
**third largest economy