COINFESS

Attached: coinfess.png (231x218, 6K)

When my trades go bad, I fap to extremely embarrassing things

CSP still holding, biggest scam would not buy

Do tell user

Still have 10k JNT

Been telling friends for months about how bitcoin is going up. Never purchased any.

Just

Still have bags in ONE

Hodling XRP.
It will pump big July.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to recover my paper wallet despite having me with me at all times. Living a life of thinking I'm wealthy, but assuming that I'll never be able to use it.

I have exactly one irl friend I like more than sharing memes with McDonalds obsessed Internet nazis.

user, why do you only have one wallet?

Bought 10k REQ, could've had 10k more LINK

Finally sold all REQ for just 100 LINK

>I’m hodling because I got burned trading a couple times. I’m too much of a pussy to try again.
> I have more money in crypto than most biztards.
>still too small of a position to make it.

Jiblet here, held JNT to -90%.

I brag to my gf every time my portfolio goes up, but only tell her I have 10% of what I actually have.

Attached: 1552245313676.jpg (249x250, 10K)

This is me, except I've learned my lesson, sounds like you're about to learn another one desu

My sand nigger

I neglected my Bitrrex since the collapse and now I found 44 useless SALT tokens in my wallet. What can I even do with them?

tried swing trading vidt

fuck you

Bought ETH at 308€ and 286€. It's 271€ now. I am financially ruined

I will wait until it goes down to 100€

Last time I made a trade was October 2018.
Since then I'm bagholding a low cap coin with low volume, trying to at least break even.

How much do most /biz.tards have in crypto? Both percent wise and dollar value. I'd like to know where I stand in comparison.

Attached: 1536441334034.jpg (960x540, 396K)

I do have another one - on a usb stick. But shit scared about someone breaking into my house. don't want to password it either because I'm afraid I'll forget the password

1%
$13,000

Consider dividing your stacks between 3-4 wallets

If it goes down to 100€ I wouldn't buy any because crypto would be dead by then. This market is enterely based on trust and if the same thing happened twice in less than 2 years most people would not dare to risk again

ouch

I brag to my gf about my crypto gains every day except I dont have a gf and I dont have any crypto gains

Attached: C567017E-9A5D-4E62-A05D-0273BB2164FD.jpg (766x960, 80K)

based no need to confess sir,

>tell only a fraction of what i have in crypto to my gf
>tell her when it goes up
>never tell when it goes down

I longed BTC from 9.3k, used profits to double my leverage at 12.5k, let my stop loss trigger at 12k (who expected that),rebought at 12.5k, and now can't decide if I should take my measly profits before I liquadate or not

Attached: 1493949844630.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Bought BTC at 9800, then bought 1k in BTC at 13.8k and 1k in XRP at 0.49

I'm still holding REQ

50 %
0.13 btc
4 eth
~3000 ftm
~100 nuke (bought at 5 $)

Inshalla

Bought FET at 4k, never sold, considering buying more now

I bought yesterday at $13,400

Last I made a trade was in february 2018
been bagholding since then

I made 100k in the 2013 bubble with coins I had gotten for almost free in 2011, but never got back in and feel bad about it.

Also I was going to buy $5k worth of XRP when it was worth less than a penny but my bank killed the transaction thinking it was fraud and I never tried it again.

gonna need some more deets here, user.
my coinfession is that i only gamble on 50x leverage. forgive me.

are you the fabled Ohio user?
or the floor tiles user?
could such a thing be possible?

I still have VET lmao

I'm 100% in alts.

Attached: 1557571449507.jpg (255x205, 16K)

i sold 25BTC for 5grams of weed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1546806248809.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

LINK is the best coin to swing trade
sorry father, but gainz r gainz

i have lost easily 10 percent of initial investment swingtrading shitcoins

I only have 411 link

damn lmao

I tell my wife crypto is very technical and I have to research a lot but really I just shitpost and troll telegrams.

I sold most of my linkies at $2 and put the gains into ETH and now I only have $1,000 linkies

I'm still holding AMB and whenever I see an Ambrosus thread here I write a fud post.
And it makes me feel better about myself somehow.

i put 4k in ark
4k in this ee scam thing called rialto
bought pfr, wabi, ary
didn't sell a thing during the golden december bull
only 2 of my holdings are green

Same boat friend, it sucks being an early user who actually using it as a currency. Looking through my wallet back ~5yrs ago is depressing
I was spending dozens of bitcoins on not even large amounts of drugs and now I dont even have a single bitcoin

Attached: 1560083151020.png (112x112, 20K)

~$200K USD
~20%

oh, yeah, forgot that part
bought an A4 sheet of 25i-bome for 120 btc back in uni. melted under a wardrobe, saw link humping zelda in the clouds and expanded my consciousness to 360° space vision. good times and totally worth it though we buried most blotters in the forest after a particularly heavy weekend

I'm ~95% in XMR.

Attached: alien-tech.png (250x250, 30K)

I sold yesterday after 2k dump at 12150 and bought back at 13350. I have learned my lesson and will stop attempting to be good.

I hold xlm

I dont use stop losses

I don't even know what any of that shit means lmao

Neither do I, thats why i made 20% of my capital in two days, and then lost 25%, -5% rtn

i bought more XRP since it dumped a little

I've been swinging ETH and BTC for the past 4 hours. I need to have sex.

I bought at 13.7k yesterday 2 minutes before the crash. Instantly panic sold.

bought 25k btc and ............................
its gone to 11k RIP

I lost 2k yesterday trying to swing trade BTC. still. havent bought back in. probably wont desu