Remember those left behind when you make it lads

youre doing it for all of us

Attached: 45054105405640640.png (1920x1080, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NW4qUkxkyA
nyaa.si/view/920860
nyaa.si/view/943215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user stop feeling sorry for yourself and take out a loan

Its not too late fren.

i tried to about 8 months ago to buy my stinkies back, they wouldnt lend me anything.

oh it is this time, ill be on the next train if there is one, ive come to terms with it, just not my turn

100 link is the actual suicide stack and $1000 as the ultimate all time high is fud, desu

>$4.04 Available
i sold $2000 worth last year sub 50c, i knew what i was doing at the time, i dont care anymore though so there is no suicide stack.
in a way selling when i did helped me avoid it

i would give you 1000 op but i dont wanna get banned

thats like 5k usd

There's a better home awaiting in the sky, oh lord in the sky

hope you're doing better

Oh no! This legit made me tear up a bit

0xA3ca8c6E4EBb38d65a6E4CB0a266B0B4D694D559

you arent done yet, not even close, call me when its $30 and ill come do the cocktails for you at the yaucht party
dont sell too early

I will remember you. Green ID means you make it

i am, things are getting better, i have a job again, really enjoying the atmosphere on here lately.
lots of tension but theres an air of excitement aswell

Ah man I think I'm gonna watch this movie tonight

mid 2000s was a comfy era of hand drawn anime, i used to do a bit of animation when i was teenager and could lose myself for hours world building in this style

what movie? looks comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=0NW4qUkxkyA

ty

Thanks fren

as above so below

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

I'm happy for you all

going to kill myself

Fucking A I can't stand that cheap English voice acting

Please consider downloading it and watching the subtitled version. If you hate subtitles I understand but the original Japanese audio really is a lot better as well as the video quality
nyaa.si/view/920860

Sorry for weebing out

Attached: 1537794045104.png (1600x900, 2.08M)

we're all going to die eventually regardless of making it, you might aswell stay alive out of curiosity at least, thats what keeps me going

Also if you liked that one consider this film as well.
nyaa.si/view/943215
Its the directors magnum opus and also the best selling anime film of all time. You now have 2 really good movies to get comfy to. I'll fuck off now.

>tfw anime gets mentioned and you go into an autistic panic

Attached: 1548398819438.jpg (2263x650, 747K)

There will be another time...

>giving away 10 million future dollars
that's nuts

i don’t watch anime but i liked that one

0x8c5f57e8eacE142439932AD3f09A1B8BbC39BCf5

Your Name is an absolutely wonderful film. I couldn't hold back my tears when I saw it with some friends a while back. The soundtrack is beyond beautiful, too.

We didn't make it with crypto, but there's still plenty more opportunities OP. Link, Btc, Ethereum. Just bricks in the wall. Don't lose hope.

Attached: 1554533947280.jpg (3033x2464, 1.8M)

I hope you're right, fren. There are lots of us that still need to make it somehow. Let's all stay strong, okay?

>Don't lose hope.
i havent lost hope, i did at one stage but i came out of it as if id already been through a near death experience.
i have lost 'hope' if you can call it that of leading a good life, as i said to user above my sole reason to live now is curisoity about what the rest of the world does, including the Jow Forumsraelites

Attached: 1431207899969.webm (994x560, 2.99M)

You can still live a good life, user. You may yet have the chance for a happy life in material terms, and I hope you do, but you can also live a 'good' life by seeking virtue.

well its the material sense ive given up on, we're human beings with limited emotional resources, theres only so many times you can keep going back to the well and the penalty for things not working out only gets more severe every time.
my only goal in life from here on out is to lead as low impact and stress free a life as possible, i dont need to interact with the world much to do that, though from the sidelines i do take comfort in knowing that others on biz in similar places might be able to buy their way out of it

Well, I hope whatever you do, you're happy, fren.

>tfw sold all my Linkies in November

Attached: images (1).png (206x245, 7K)

maybe next time we'll do it, just be glad some are doing it

Attached: 64497694760.jpg (1080x1016, 149K)

Attached: 150456054050.jpg (234x216, 6K)

you want 10 link tokens user? At least you'll have something in the future.

Give him some, it'll be worth something some day.

0x6d3e2552ecd311afd832fd183a463f05eb374d01
ill take them but you dont need to, when the time comes ill toast you
theres going to be some crazy threads on here in the future if it really takes off, im just looking forward to the stories

Sent. And godspeed user. 5 cm/s is an incredible movie. I hope you can make it for the Googles and Facebooks that will be born from the 4th industrial revolution.

Biz at its best user. Godspeed

>5 cm/s is an incredible movie
felt the right movie for op, the right sentiment, friends starting out together and just growing further apart but staying connected.
>Sent
received.. you'll be in my best wishes user. godspeed to you too

>Tfw poorfag who could only afford to buy 150 linkies
Fuck

Same.
OP is right though, no resentment, no suicide, maybe our time will come.