Don't think we forgot user

Chainlink just hit $5 on coinbase for a moment. Time for you to eat dogshit user.

Attached: dogshitanon.png (923x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celsius.network/borrow-dollars-using-crypto-as-collateral/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We’re getting close to that 4’s get. Let’s hope it’s for linkies

jesus christ its eth all over again

Maybe he gets to put some ketchup on it

kek, wonder if that guy will eat dogshit

He should've used Chainlink to fulfill this contract, this is just a weak promise

well if he doesnt kek will curse him for eternity

Based, if u kno u kno

Attached: F7005A4E-F1C3-4AFB-887C-9BD91BF949A2.jpg (750x669, 68K)

TOPCOMMENT

I was literally in that thread

Attached: 1561679000986.png (680x680, 188K)

There was another user who said he would suck tranny dick at 4 I think? Anyone got that one?

good memory user, I was there

So grateful to be sub-100 IQ and to have just followed the memes. I'm up 80K today - it just doesn't feel real.

I remember this nigger. Let's see him own up.

I will suck tranny dick if LINK goes over 1c.

Oh my, it looks like it's time!

holy fuck, I've been waiting for this 2 years. WHERE ARE YOU user.

Checked does anyone know how to not get fucked in taxes btw I unironically have way too much
but wait I’m never selling nvmd I will dump my bags on vcs like Kyle Samani at $1 million per linkie

Attached: BC99A197-57AF-45B5-BA8F-C683D0FDE330.png (800x351, 120K)

Based user, I’m up over 6 figures today and it doesn’t feel real. We made it frens

Stay strapped the duck in

Attached: 037ECC76-70A0-4C44-B7AE-10FF69F921D7.jpg (1387x702, 137K)

I'll tell you what I will do, the problem is you will think it's fucking stupid

celsius.network/borrow-dollars-using-crypto-as-collateral/

The short version is you put up ETH or BTC (or some other coins) as collateral for a CASH/FIAT/USD loan. A loan is not income. You do not pay taxes on a loan. Use the loan calculator at the bottom of that FAQ page I linked.

Pay the loan, get your ETH or BTC back, do it again. Never pay tax. You can pay back the loan in crypto. You won't have to send them fiat, your bank won't see any of this.

I'm pretty sure there's an user that said he'd suck a tranny cock the other day. Does anyone have the screencap?

also, NOTE

That particular loan/deal is not available in all regions. Doesn't matter, there are like 10 other services that do the exact same thing, DYOR

Dude, thank you. I am doing this.

How do we smart contract this though

Attached: 02B6F03C-AD22-4C1B-AD8E-5DE659A44F75.jpg (1080x405, 174K)

Let's be real, there are several who would do it regardless of the price of LINK

Its true. He was just looking for an excuse.

user... why are you trying to justify your cock sucking habits?

He wants it to hit 4 user

$5.01 for a brief monment

Attached: Screenshot (102).png (1520x855, 274K)

quality thread

Attached: safe_image-1.png (540x281, 186K)

We gottem!

BASED

Pretty sure that's the same guy that promised to suck homeless Black guys dick on cam if mainnet was released in May. Hopefully he makes another prediction about link being unable to hit $1000 eoy.

eat the poo poo

>Pay the loan, get your ETH or BTC back, do it again. Never pay tax. You can pay back the loan in crypto. You won't have to send them fiat, your bank won't see any of this.
How do you access the cash? Also how do you get your ducks in a row so that when the taxman comes to figure out how you bought your new lambo on $0 reported income you can send him packing?