That feeling when you finally make it

...and it feels so empty. Nothing really happens. You worked so long and hard just to make it and for what? It doesn’t really change anything. It’s not going to make you happy. It doesn’t fix your life. It’s like you spent all this time chasing after the carrot on a stick and now that you finally got it you realized you don’t even want the carrot. It was the chase that you wanted, the element of possible riches. The chase was more fun and thrilling than actually catching it finally. What the fuck do you do once you’ve made it to actually find happiness?

Attached: 99360797-DA0F-45C3-A43C-E1D4ADCCE2EA.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIsZyg8OXlI
salon.com/2012/11/25/positive_thinking_is_for_suckers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happiness is a state of mind, the only thing you really need to be happy is to tell yourself that you're happy. Repeat it enough and it will be true eventually. Material things won't make you feel any better because it has to come from within yourself

Fagot

What?

Of course something happens you fucking faggot you stop wage slaving and have 10 extra hours a day to do whatever you want. If you're one of those tards that can't find something to do you should of stayed working for Schekelberg.

Faggot if you can't enjoy your wealth then share some of it with me. This is a board for us losers who are trying to make it, not fags who are sad because they are rich and didn't find meaning in wealth

>the only thing you really need to be happy is to tell yourself that you're happy. Repeat it enough and it will be true eventually

Forced positive thinking actually makes things worse, see Daniel Wegner's "White Bears and Other Unwanted Thoughts: Suppression, Obsession, and the Psychology of Mental Control". Your mind knows whether you meet the conditions for happiness or not, so when you try to make yourself think that you do when you don't, the contradiction in itself generates anxiety and/or negative affect.

why do only losers make it? go buy a hooker and a lamb fag

shut the fuck up
i wish i knew u irl id slap u and show u how great life is

Sounds interesting i'll check that out thanks

Relate to: youtu.be/RIsZyg8OXlI don't stop searching till you find it.

lol the problem it you and you alone. I was high on life yesterday. I lifted heavier than usual, the food was better and I just had to dance with my favourite tunes all the time like a maniac. Sorry for you pal but this is just an individual thing.

Here's an article about the problem with "positive thinking":

salon.com/2012/11/25/positive_thinking_is_for_suckers/

>worked

If this is how you feel from making it, then you eithe r didn't really make it or you're just a boring person.

Give all but $1k to charity and rise again. Don't be a fag, live in the chase.

My dad and I bond over crypto
I convinced him to buy LINK a month ago (first told him about it in 2017) and he's happy with his gains
When I become a millionaire with my dad that will truly be making it

Attached: 20190629_170523.jpg (1080x1338, 357K)

> salon
miss i appreciate your taste truly defined like a lady should be. if you find yourself needing some extra links please reply. I would love to discuss crypto currencies and your ideas about decentralization with a beautiful madam like yourself

neat, my dad wanted to put 2K in and instead died so that went to funeral costs..

F

Make him proud user

>i told him link was a meme

having come from 700 in a checking acct to a few million, it feels better when you have your first million.

every day is better.

some days are bad but in general better. you're just a depressed loser

This. You can always continue wage slaving if you're that bored. I'd suggest starting your own business, just a small cottage industry deal don't bankrupt yourself at this stage.

Get a house with some land close to a lake or the sea, do gardening, grow your own food, learn how to cook, get a cat and a dog, get a home gym and workout, buy a car you really like, have sex. That's what I would do.

and all your friends still wagecuck, some things are only open in the evening, you won't have a big purpose anymore etc

>and all your friends still wagecuck
normie be gone

Attached: fago.gif (498x498, 386K)