I hope you're selling, retards... fuel is gone, we retrace to $2.70 over the next 2 weeks

I hope you're selling, retards... fuel is gone, we retrace to $2.70 over the next 2 weeks.

Attached: 1559724662138.png (521x509, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f5i1jhM5Eu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about I just keep them so you can't buy in and steal more bags

>when the FUD floor goes up every single day

Attached: costhis.jpg (549x587, 53K)

Haha I remember when the FUD used to effect me now it just feels limp and pathetic.

please please please be right

Attached: 1558057609898.png (744x752, 843K)

It is going to be at 35k $ per link next month, you aren't going to trick anybody Satan.

Already sold 30% of my stack with the intent of buying back during the dip and increasing my stack ~50%. Think about it boys

So what? I am NOT FUCKING SELLING.

what is it, senor pepe

Oh? I thought we were dropping to below $1? What happened wagie?

NONONONO NOT $2.70 PLEEEEASE user NOOOO I WILL ONLY HAVE MADE $260,000 PROFIT NOOOOOOOO

we should be fine IF sergey doesn't dump
then again he is a russian, can't trust those people

i wouldn't care if it did drop to 2.70, i would still be at a profit and i need time for my next wave of cash to come into coinbase so i can buy more.

It's so fucking funny
OH LINKIES ITS GONNA DUMP BACK TO .60C
OH LINKIES, ITS NEVER GONNA GO OVER $1.50 AGAIN
HAH, THIS STUPID SHITCOIN CAN'T STAY AT $2
aaaaand now it's at $3.55
I don't doubt it will correct at some point but this just goes to show that TA fags are some of the most retarded cunts on this board
They make 100 predictions and pretend that their meme lines exist in a vaccum and that psychology is the only thing that matters, but eventually the broken clock is right and they turn around and pretend that they predicted it.

Get fucked OP, your extra chromosome is showing.

You better hope so swingie

what does circulating supply mean?

>sell now. this is the top. you'll thank me later

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (616x519, 35K)

>TA fags are some of the most retarded cunts on this board
not a Linkholder but TA fags are the most retarded cunts on any board or any universe.

imagine selling

Attached: swinglinkers.png (1571x943, 139K)

lmao weird how people at Jow Forums would worry about others' wallet
fook you

My financial well being depends on the survival and health of one man.

You fuds are always correct and have never been mistaken, we all believe you. Just sold 100k Thanks fren! >.

>we retrace to $2.70 over the next 2 weeks
So what? I bought at $0.20 and I'm not the minority here, you have to sell your mom's soul to the kikes to swing it that low this time. Not sorry and not gonna happen, get left behind nigger

Fuck it, I'm in for the long term until it reaches 1K or so.

I'm so glad biz is watching out for me. Just sold my suicide stack, thanks for looking out for my best interests biz

No. Fuck off

This.

Hahahaha only 35% circulating worse then ripple in staying with my holo bags

150$ peak in 3 months, then we will have the classic post hype accumulation

Ripple's token is literally useless, while Link has Google Cloud shilling the token.
Also, the total supply has been priced in since 2017.

Attached: google cloud chainlink link tokens.png (1607x827, 157K)

where is this from

It will 100% dump now. I bought in. I kept waiting for the retrace all night and it just kept rising.

whalesmind.com

We've been waiting for the retrace for days now, it juts keeps going up instead.

What is the actual price of link currently? I cannot, and do not, understand the difference in pricing between exchanges. If I have a CB account, and thats where its highest priced, do I just go off of that for the feel good of it? Or do I go by every other exchanges value, which is considerably lower?

Just check coinmarketcap because it averages them. On my exchange (coinbene), it's currenlty right under 3.50 but every time I refresh my balance hops up $10-50

youtu.be/f5i1jhM5Eu4

It's not going down retard