Is it the most important game this decade?

Attached: PUBG-Feature-640x353 (1).jpg (640x353, 44K)

no

Have sex

no

>babbys first "played it before it went mainstream" game

If you consider Minecraft as coming out in 09, then yes without question. Best selling game, one of the most innovative, one of the most shocking successes. Over half of the biggest games are rip offs or partial rip offs

no

speaking of arse meat am I the onlybody who has observed that gitcoin mining efficiency on farms across the board has improved by approximately 15% why is this?

>Over half of the biggest games are rip offs or partial rip offs
I can't think of one big game that was the first of the genre. The concept has to be revised a couple of times before entering the normansphere.

Dayz was more important

Biggest games on console, Fortnite, apex, pubg itself, cod, GTA, FIFA

All but FIFA have ripped it off. On pc it's basically the same if you ignore mobas. Cope.

Pubg was dayz with a shrinking play area and no spastic zombies my dude.

>playing games
Not gonna make it tbqh

yes

I made over 10k euro trading csgo skins so... your guess

This, playerunknown (the creator) firstly came out with a dayz mod then, if I remember correctly, collaborated to h1z1 battle royale and lastly went the jew way with pubg, which is still an unfinished piece of crap to be honest

made me a shit ton of money tho

I hate fortnite, but we have to admit they destroyed all others games.

Nah this is

Attached: 913LOf4vO3L.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

Most important? As a "how not to do vidya game dev" important? It would have to be up there. Captures the market then loses it due to a number of reasons. Shitful support, aids performance even on beast PCs being two of the main culprits.

1.7.5 was the best.
#Team avo

lolwut fgt dayz was community made for a2. kys.

alright lets do it

also, the guy that made battle royale, made it as a mod for a3 first.

No butwhoever creates a copy were it's free to play but you need to buy it's crypto to play as a gamble will be rich.

Remember Apex Legends? JUST

I wholeheartedly believe it would still be extremely popular if they didn't stuff it full of niggers and women.

LMAO no. Try again

Attached: riot-650x444.jpg (650x444, 82K)

This is Jow Forums you cunt's. We play with money here.

God forbid we get a thread that's not about Link.

Based sex chad making the user shy away

No, this is

Attached: Fortnite_2019-06-29-07-47-03.jpg (2220x1080, 1.09M)