Now that linkers are memed into orbit what's the next moon? VIDT looks promising

Now that linkers are memed into orbit what's the next moon? VIDT looks promising

Attached: images (2).png (554x554, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.binance.org/topic/341/proposal-for-listing-lition-on-binance-dex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only coin thats going to 100x by q4

Lition.
Help get it on binance DEX next week:
community.binance.org/topic/341/proposal-for-listing-lition-on-binance-dex

Also if either LIT ot ViDT go big, they're probably going to explode volume on IDEX, so buying the IDEX profit sharing token might be a good move.

VIDT certainly has everything going for it. The use case, the clients (Airbus, Khrone, AmSpec), the supply, based team.

Lots of Linkies are looking at it, too.

This and FTM Thats all I need

They put 'tier 1 exchange in Q3' on their roadmap quite a while ago. I have a feeling they'll announce it days into Q3... probably next week.

If it's Huobi as rumored it should go into the stratosphere.

There have been so many hints on tg that they are working on a Binance application, too.

>community.binance.org/topic/341/proposal-for-listing-lition-on-binance-dex
Anyhting more than the binance dex application?
Rea;;y curious - I am reading their Telegram, binance dex is the only thing ive seen mentioned,.. Thanks

Anything more than the binance dex application?
Really curious - I am reading their Telegram, binance dex is the only thing ive seen mentioned,.. Thanks

Binance CEX

VIDT. Revenue generating business, big clients, simple/useful usecase, monthly token buybacks, transactional token burns, and they are fucking hype machines.

Whenever I think they're out of news they just pump out some more. It's severely undervalued.

token not needed and only telegram pajeets spamming biz

Ahh, some of the earliest fud that has been debunked into oblivion. Tokenomics is one of the strongest points of the entire projects.

chekt

it's weird to find a project that actually benefits the token holder so much.

I did used to spam token not needed in all the threads tho. Too late to fud now.

Attached: chekem.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Checked

$35 eoy

I did that math too.

Spot 50 in biggest MC @ BTC $100k, actually got $33

OOOoooo

STOP PUMPING PLEASE I STILL HAVE TO BUY IN MY WITHDRAWAL GOT FUCKING HELD UP WILL THIS EVER GO DOWN AT ALL? Or did I miss out???

Train didn't even leave the station yet

we will moon soon imo.
the number of VIDT for sale in the order book keeps decreasing. It was in the 400K's this week and now only 240K's, while the number of ETH on the buy side is still in the 400s. You know what this means, more buyers than sellers this can only go up

Cex, have it incel.

Where can you buy this shit

I want to buy on idex but I don't know how it works, I connected my wallet with some ETH but it still shows all my balances as 0

You still need to deposit some to your exchange wallet

IDEX sir

I figured it out already, it better is not a scam or I will burn Jow Forums down and take everyone's linkies

whats wrong with Hotbitch , has the most volume

Attached: lil peepee.jpg (30x24, 843)

IDEX

Just wait til it gets listed on a top exchange. It probably won't increase in value til then

Fake volume

No, the whole point is to get in early... before it lands on a top tier exchange