Ethereum Classic (The New LINK -->Modern Antshares)

You heard it here first. This from the Ethereum Classic Discord page. Ethereum Classic's Director of Developer Relations is leaking information about Ethereum Classic's oracle features. Imagine all the computing power of Ethereum with the oracle power of Chainlink

>What is Ethereum Classic?
It is the original Ethereum blockchain that did not fork. Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

>Why Oracles for Ethereum Classic but not ETH?
ETH is going to proof of stake for its innovation. However, ETC wants to keep the original blockchain as much possible. By adopting oracles in its code, it can better accept correct information for its smart contract functions. Think of lightening network, but for smart contracts

Who the fuck is Yaz?
etccooperative.org/people/
twitter.com/Yazanator

Attached: Oracles Ethereum Classic.png (390x73, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Classic_Kevin_ETC
etccooperative.org/people/
twitter.com/Yazanator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we are thinking about doing Oracle
>we are thinking
>are thinking
>thinking

Don't working about thinking. Remember Antshares (NEO)? They thought about doing smart contracts, and then they made a smart contract platform.

Ethereum Classic is backed by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson. I think an autistic founder of a super computer (Ethereum) can make an oracle on top of a smart contract platform

Attached: Ethereum Classic Pepe.png (182x282, 57K)

>They thought about doing smart contracts, and then they made a smart contract platform.
They made a centralized smart contract platform which sucks ass.

What is Chainlink? A centralized oracle platform masking as decentralized

Ethereum Classic is decentralized and they have an open community with multiple developer teams

hahahaa they are just trying to ride the wave, so fucking embarassing

Wow, the fud is getting more pathetic every day.

>Namefag
>Appeal to assumed common myth in question form
>Shill bags
>Fud working project
>Promise
Marketing fags are so transparent and boring. KYS, unironicaly do it and stream it

Nothing to be embarrassed about as being an ERC- 20token like Chainlink

>don't working about thinking
Sir pleasi famile me

This is a joke of news.

Whenever I'm having a bad day I go read this guy's post history: reddit.com/user/Classic_Kevin_ETC
Just imagine how depressing it must be to try and keep that ghost town on life support.

> Blockchain agnostic

Why you are so retard?

Remember the ghost town of Litecoin pre-2017? Projects just don't like to market, but we know the true value of our coin

Attached: Litecoin Chart.png (800x550, 44K)

>trying to remind to another myth
Marketing fags... your time is up, tick tock, the rope awaits

How heavy are they?

Attached: 1541791956000.jpg (680x591, 34K)

I am loaded up after founding out about their new upgrade schedule in September

It will have compability with Ethereum (ETH) including the Constantinople upgrade

Attached: Atlantis.jpg (730x411, 92K)

Good

Attached: 1546159637295.jpg (1177x1249, 172K)

This
OP, please kill self and livestream it
You've already lost if you need to insist that a shitcoin like etc is going to be "the new chainlink" when it can't even take over from eth itself.

It goes in all fields.

>Ethereum Classic is backed by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson.
Huge red flag.

This.

>I think an autistic founder of a super computer (Ethereum) can make an oracle on top of a smart contract platform
pic related

Attached: 1535206151485.png (1280x768, 505K)

Does Bill Gates write code? He has other people do it for him

Hoskinson and IOHK is completely focused on Cardano (which he is botching) in addition to being extremely unlikable.

Maybe, possibly, oracles after we're done hyping ETH copypasta is weak as fuck. You suck at shilling m8.

Trust me, in a couple of years you are going to regret it. Ethereum Classic is the one innovating. It will be the first smart contract platform that has an oracle function integrated

Attached: Truth.png (250x250, 137K)

Please give me a rough dollar amount of how much you spent on this. Please.

Attached: 1558226258204.gif (220x242, 158K)

uh huh

Attached: 1527613474618.png (550x543, 18K)

Don't worry. It only took me a second to get this money...a second mortgage

Attached: Energy.png (600x338, 517K)

Well played user, I actually believed you.

>truth.png
>Trust me
>you will regret
>more promises
How much do they pay you or are you really just a bag holder who is down 98% from his initial?

If Ethereum Classic fails to deliver, I am gonna need some damn knee caps

Attached: kneecap-pain.jpg (460x345, 43K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-29 Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations CoinMarketCap(1).png (211x116, 3K)

Think about it, Ethereum Classic is the computer hardware and the command prompt.

Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

Attached: Ethereum Classic Computer.png (740x493, 549K)

>Who the fuck is Yaz?
>etccooperative.org/people/
>twitter.com/Yazanator

Probably this guy. ETC using LINK?

Attached: 3.png (1016x731, 57K)

He is testing features of Chainlink. What else could he using it for? You need to test out a product before you adopt it to your system. It is like how Steve Jobs used a Unix based OS before creating Mac OS

Chainlink will enable that already

Chainlink is like Unix or Linux, who the fuck actually uses that? People will get lazy to use Chainlink on top of their smart contract token. Similar to how people are lazy to install Linux on their laptop.

Once an integrated oracle like Ethereum Classic develops, why would like use another oracle?

Attached: ETC Astronaut.jpg (768x398, 70K)

> who the fuck actually uses unix or linux
The OP has now ousted himself as either a troll or a completely tech illiterate faggot.
I'm glad I checked in on this trainwreck of a thread again. The absolute state of.

Most computers run unix or linux. Desktops and laptops are not the only computers.

Servers run on the Linux command line, but the the OS versions of Linux differs from its command line. It is not like servers are running on Ubuntu or something

> he just keeps digging the hole deeper.
Go on. Elaborate on this. Please.

Attached: WAjU4dz.jpg (900x675, 72K)