I'm creating a coin that can only be traded from noon NYC time (EST) to 5pm NYC time

I'm creating a coin that can only be traded from noon NYC time (EST) to 5pm NYC time.

The coin will not be traded globally, only on US exchanges.

There will be only 5 Million coins

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-21 10-18-51.png (290x176, 12K)

Jew York cope is so great. Sorry, but its so nice that these manhattan kikes can't buy link right now.

Here is an idea for a better coin faggot , create something were people can host pdf books in the blockchain and anyone can download paying a fee to the miners hosting it and to the one that upload.

To upload you also have to pay a market fee(but you will recover as people buy your book).

Call it the "BOOKCHAIN" and market it to normies and made us all rich , kmon user i know you want that money.

Attached: 1560909690869.jpg (640x480, 81K)

plz name it Mazel Tov

Unironically a good idea. Could be for music too..

That's a good way to get the government involved and have your coins confiscated

So a slower and non-optimal e-book shop? Truly the decentralised revolution we were looking for.

How the blockhain would be descentralized as do the coins.

Anytime anyone buy a book you get a few sats to the wallet you used to upload that book as do the miners.

Attached: 1561169986947.jpg (334x506, 42K)

it would still work , lot's of weird shit can't be bought and people would still pay to get.

Attached: 1561347953033.jpg (700x712, 22K)

eh... wouldnt work anyway because asshole sickos would upload pdfs of cp...sucks that we literally cant be anything because of this situation...almost like a conspiracy

Then use only text.

Normies would only need a wallet with bookcoin funds to have access to all the books in the world.

Everytime they download one a small fee goes to the miners and the uploader wallet.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (414x459, 263K)

So you really think a plain pdf on blockchain (blockchain are not for storing big amounts of data btw) would give more profit that DRMs files signed upon selling.
It would make more sense to try to create trusted certificates on/from the blockchain, that market is bigger.

it would be like a bookchain world librarty subscription.

The wallet can then format the text in a more pdfy way to be more attratctive to read.

Attached: boged.png (680x407, 180K)

IDK it's just a crazy idea , i am not a programmer so i would not know.

But there is a market there for sure , regarding the ammount of data , i don't know if people get paid to upload it and the miners to mantain it then there is a business there as long as it's only text it should not be such a massive ammount.

Sure bigger than current blockchains but not more insane than bsv.

yes, the blockchain should store: (a) decryption key, and (b) link to IPFS asset
the tricky part is how to make the decryption key unique for each user...ie I should be able to share my encryption key with you.

correct: I SHOULD NOT be able to share my encryption key with you

The fact that you are analizing this means that the idea of only text is not so retarded and it's not such a retarded idea in the first place.

From what i see it would be a great usecase of a blockchain and the fact that people would read books would cause the demand of the coin to be massive.

I still think the CP problem is harder to stop than you realize. Its trivial to base64 convert a pic and it becomes regular ascii text...then you base64 unencode to get pics back.
But it is a good usecase.

There must be a way to made this idea work i just changed a pic to a base64 and from what i seen it uses massive ammount of slashes /

What if you don't let to use "/" in the uploaded texts?

You might as well ban things like plus or minus symbols , sure many programmers books would be out or math books.

Attached: citadel.jpg (794x530, 47K)

the cat and mouse game would be endless. they will just create special programs that replace "/" or any other character...hell they could probably just make a special program that uses nonsense words to encode it...that is replace each base64 char with just random dictionary words.

The problem this lures you into is then starting to "verify" or "validate" whats being uploaded...once you fall into that trap you will be sued by amazon, apple, all publishers because they will say: "user you screen everything thats uploaded already to prevent cp so you are intentionally allowing copyright protected ebooks to be uploaded...sry plz pay us $250k per infraction"

This the age old problem of the internet: if you want truly decentralized, it will be overrun with cp sickos and then gov will swoop in....if you control enough to keep out cp then you are sued because your not ((protecting our intellectual property rights))

Just use upfiring and seed it.