Bots controlling LINK price

Just an observation.
Pic related is yesterday night.
It appears they were set to $3.50at that time.

Attached: 6BAE1550-1E21-450F-A796-04263C9BD1BE.jpg (640x838, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

set to $50 pls botmasters

>what is a limit order

Engineers will recognize this, but this is what system output looks like for a control system trying to reach its set point.

Attached: 022C4140-2357-4705-B1AB-1034C25A6AC8.png (600x333, 23K)

This morning they were turned on and set to 4.20.

Pic related.

Attached: 07AE0BE6-A42F-462A-8CC4-DE1856FA52C8.jpg (640x742, 251K)

Can you tell me when is the absolute minimum I can rebuy please I fucking swung like an ape

Attached: 5EC181CC-36FE-47A1-9263-1A4460B2586E.jpg (633x758, 344K)

Buy now you idiot, we're not going below $4

Based PID controlfag

you're a straight up retard

DO YOU THINK WE ARE JOKING WHEN WE SAY SWINGY'S GET THE ROPE?

Attached: djw8lztokti01.png (586x578, 37K)

Depends how long you’re willing to wait. An economic crisis will do very fucked up things to crypto markets probably

but why?

Attached: cof.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Why do you think it’s bots and not regular human behaviour?

Buy now

OK I LEARNED MY LESSON FAGS IM BUYING BACK IN FOR FORGIVENESS

It looks exactly like a PID controller output on the 1 minute charts.

You were saying kek

And?

He can be right. Some market maker user made an interesting thread about how he noticed that strange things are happening in terms of controlles price

BUT WHYYY

Attached: 1534131679746.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Manipulators are loving this

Link has always been fairly low volume, so it's easy to pump.

This will not end well

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

>Test Pump
>Before a real pump happens, whales like us tends to test the market. Why? Reason is simple. It is to ensure that we have absolute control of the market.
>Test pump, like shakeouts, actual pumps, re-allocation and distribution, happens many time throughout the pump and dump process. By doing a test pump, we will roughly get an idea on where our next resistancewill be and how much floating chips are around ( Floating chips refers to weak hands). Whales hate weak hands, they do not act as any form of support for us during a pump, and we will are always determine to get rid of them in the early stages, no matter how long it takes.

>Actual Pump
>The term pretty much explains everything. When weak hands are being forced out, and we have gain the market share that we expect, we are ready to move

--- you are here ---

>There are many exit strategies available to us.I will be revealing some of it and explain. The most common mindset everyone had is that we either micro sell or massively dump into buy walls during a dump. Theses are just the basic. Usually by exiting via this method,gives us really a bad price to sell at
>One of the exotic methods we used : "Exit during a pump". This works by having sell walls in place, and buying into our own walls again and again aggressively until the crowd follows. Once they follow, they will be biting into our walls. Hence we are able to exit portions of it, bits by bits, rinse and repeat a few times, we will be able to exit the market completely.
>Another method is known as "Exit by putting a sell wall". Well, many of you who follows my trades on #dogecoin-market, knows that I like having sellwalls up to suppress prices and buy doges cheap. However, I am able toimply this strategy by deceiving everyone into thinking that I am merely capping prices but the fact is, I am micro selling my way out.

They’ll probably set it higher in a few hours or tomorrow and you’ll see the same exact chart pattern after the next jump. It’s only my opinion that these are controlled jumps to 3.50 and now around 4.20.

There is no predicting how this will end.

you really are a gay boy arent you

Oh really? I thought it's just a natural demand. I mean, who wouldn't want to pay 4 bucks for a json parser with most of the supply locked up?

good or bad though, is the question

Well someone is on here shilling to get in before 6/30.... I suspect it’s the people behind this pump and dump campaign. I guess we’ll know soon enough.
These price jumps are very controlled.
It’s impossible to tell when this ends... $5.50, $10, $20, $50...

as someone who bought at 0.49 cents... do as you please I don't give a damn

reading the brainlets that sold at ~1 and rebought at ~4, the money was already redistributed from brainlets to whales.

delete this, nu/biz/ doesn't deserve it.

they aren't going to listen anyway

4.10 is the bottom now