THE MICROSOFT EVENT IS WAITING IN THE SHADOWS LIKE GOOGLE WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED, IT ISN'T EVEN SEPTEMBER EITHER

THE MICROSOFT EVENT IS WAITING IN THE SHADOWS LIKE GOOGLE WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED, IT ISN'T EVEN SEPTEMBER EITHER

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Attached: 1558493930155.jpg (289x166, 9K)

This is the fake pump (coinbase) with the brutal crash to shake out all the normies September will be the real one

If that’s the case, is there any point in taking profits or swinging right now? Should I just hodl all the way up to $100?

you have to be a retard not to sell now

But what if it keeps going?

That's not true

kek. good to see the desperate FUD is still alive and breathing!

It will keep going... Why would you try to time a small correction when Link is going parabolic??? Dumbest fucking idea ever.

Swinging Link is the biggest meme on biz. It is 100% going to triple digits and fools will try to swing a large chunk or all of their stacks for 10-20% increase in size... do NOT do this. You will kys.

Agreed. And If it crashed, buy more.

Thang you for reassurance fren. The truth is that if it went back to .50 cents and I lost all these profits, I wouldn’t feel nearly as much like killing myself if I sold now for 10k profits and missed out for eventually making 100k +. If I lose it all, I lose it. But missing my shot at making real money for once in my life would destroy me more than I’m already dead inside.

Attached: 8CE310EA-B002-41F1-ADF1-417734FD9FC3.png (447x399, 49K)

What's your link stack? If it's over 1k LINK I would wait until EOY and see if the promised land of 1k USD arrives.

dude it will never be 1k you fucking delusional fuck take your meds and then do the math

I'll admit, 1k EOY has always been really optimistic but considering the advent of widespread smart contract application and the beginning of LINK on mainnet, I could see it eventually happening. I will grant you that 1k EOY might be a pipe dream though.

Only 2400 linklet

there isn't 1 thing eth 2.0 can't do that chainlink can, chainlink is a eth token

eth will always be its superior no matter what, chainlink is a freaking TOKEN

you don't even need to utilize the BLOCKCHAIN tech for smart contracts and companies such as MICROSOFT can truly implement the same functions, features and eth provides in matter of days

do you honestly think the current growth is sustainable? it will drop harder than ever in matter of hours or days

I myself had over 8k linkies that I had honestly forgotten about in a cold wallet and I have already sold all I had some at $4 some at $3.7
because the worse is to come

Are we talking about an ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE for Chainlink?

>there isn't 1 thing eth 2.0

Oracles.

She sold

1K EOY has been a meme since 2017/18 to be fair, it was never meant to be taken seriously. It mostly alludes to the fact that in the future, LINK has the potential to usher a whole new industry, making blockhains and smart contracts something that has meaning beyond theoretical computer models and marketing buzzwords.

I believe 1K EOY 2022-23 can happen, in a more realistic and non-meme way.

IF IT GOES TO 50 CENTS IM SELLING MY KIDNEYS

Attached: 1561526370689.jpg (412x430, 29K)

honest and based

I haven't read any of the technical details of eth 2.0. I'll take your comment seriously and do some research but in the mean time, does eth 2.0 actually have decentralized oracle capabilities? CHAINLINK is meant to be blockchain agnostic as well.

I have 700 link should I sell or hold I'm so set on holding

this explains pretty much the oracle partnership bs, they make it seem bigger than it actually is and to delude people into buying the actual broken tech
Sergery is as deluded as the ordinary neet chainlink holder, he truly believes he could patent code? the man himself doesn't even code

>i'm okay with going poor as long as i have a shot at the big time
why not just liquidate and buy a bunch of scratch tickets then?
that's awful logic.

Odds of link going to 100 are a lot better than winning 100k on 10k worth of scratchers.

Never sell, buy back when it corrects to 2.20

Don't swing your links. The swing linkers get the rope meme is real. I tried to time the correction last Tuesday during the Oracle presentation. Turned my 98 LINKs to 84 LINKs. (I'm a poorfag) AMA

Attached: SwingLinkers.jpg (201x251, 6K)