DADI is rebranding. How high will this go?

DADI is rebranding. How high will this go?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 10.26.47.png (1226x1562, 354K)

SAGE this pajeet toiletcoin
fuck outta here

ranjeeessssh fuark offff

fuck off salty sonm holder. DADI is rising from client adoption and there aint shit you twits can do about it.

>muh rebranding and fancy website to fool retards
>dadi
>edge
if you fall for this you deseve to lose your money

I'm up 120% on it, bought when someone shilled it here thanks to not listening to you retards. Go back to bagholding your overvalued shitcoins. People are waking up to it having more client revenue then its entire marketcap and buying off literally hundreds of thousands of coins from exchanges to payout nodes.

Already bought my stack and very comfy with it. Funny how Holo-bagholders spazz out because another coin is getting adoption in decentralized hosting while Holo can't even get a few raspberry PIs shipped.

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they get angry at you
Then they fomo in.

imagine not buying SC instead, which is a guaranteed moon this summer, and is also literal years ahead of DADI in development

DADI is releasing storage as one of its products this summer. SC isn't needed and is overvalued anyway.

Is DADI better than RLC?

Both coins two watch out for sure, but RLC doesn't do hosting and doesn't have any users since two years on mainnet. So there is a better opportunity in DADI right now, because the marketcap is much lower and the milestones are all in July and August. Next significant event for RLC is in December.

tldr; godaddy gotcha

Residential and light commercial in December, copy

wut?

Why not buy skycoin instead ?

>I'm up 120% on it, bought when someone shilled it here thanks to not listening to you retards.
How could you be 120% on it when the lowest price was 0.16 last year and now it's 0.24? In ETH, obviously.

I sold at 0.30 but going to rebuy it right now because the rebranding is huge. Let's be honest, Dadi is a terrible name. Edge on the other hand has, well, an edge.

Yes, why not buy a literal scamcoin that will never work shilled by a coked up John McAffee. Good question.

talking about usd, I invested fiat directly to buy dadi. Yeh yeh I know, BTC would have had a better profit yadayada, but profit is profit.

Yep, Edge is dope. And they will be announcing a second brand on edit.com for their webservice stack. That is also a fucking cool brand.

Ah. Agreed, their branding and design is definitely on point. They also meet their deadlines, do AMAs, and deliver on their promises. I think this will easily go to 40-60 cents by the end of the year (it's 7 right now).

Sounds reasonable. Could even go higher if they get some hype before self-onboarding (31. August) by all the people buying in node stakes.

yeah ok fuck it, I'll buy some of this stuff. Seems like they know what they are doing and its still insanely cheap.