etccooperative.org/people/
twitter.com/Yazanator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will ETC scale?

Attached: math.jpg (741x568, 73K)

atlantis update or something idk

>Using commie as an Insult in current year +4

Dude. Stop.

btw, i wouldn tnot have done that myself. link isnt done. etc may be bright soon but link will be brighter

ok ETH pedo

>buying useless literal abandonware shitcoin fork

Attached: 1492347621046.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

Besides the upgrades coming in September in which it will be fully compatible with Ethereum and all of its upgrades. Ethereum Classic is adopting oracle functions on top of its smart contract platform

>What about Chainlink?
Think about it, Ethereum Classic is the computer hardware and the command prompt. Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 tokens like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

>What is Ethereum Classic?
It is the original Ethereum blockchain that did not fork. Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

>Why Oracles for Ethereum Classic but not ETH?
ETH is going to proof of stake for its innovation. However, ETC wants to keep the original blockchain as much possible. By adopting oracles in its code, it can better accept correct information for its smart contract functions. Think of lightening network, but for smart contracts

Attached: Ethereum Classic Pepe.png (182x282, 57K)

you fucking retard

fucking rip

yet it's pumping hard as we speak, caught the bottom :D

too bad Chainlink isn't going to work with Ethereum Classic Protocol...
Retard!

OMAE
WA
MOU
SHINDEIRU

Attached: Screenshot_54.png (189x69, 3K)

Post proof

Also ETC is making it as easy as possible to use oracles.

Once the link team sees this there might be a 1:1 LINK cross chain conversion contract to move on the ETC chain

How is that even correlated?

Buy signal, thanks just bought 100k.

Hey FUDDER!!!

Attached: ETC Pyscho.jpg (800x604, 64K)

forgot the link

github.com/etclabscore/ECIPs/issues/16

Attached: 1552089349281.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

ETC is a joke

I thought ETC is a completely dead shitcoin, but these meme news mean whales will pump it. Just closed my ETC short.

Explain

>What about Chainlink?
Think about it, Ethereum Classic is the computer hardware and the command prompt. Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 tokens like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

>One more thing
Hey FUDDER!!!!

Attached: ETC Psycho.png (357x354, 164K)

He is testing features of Chainlink. What else could he using it for? You need to test out a product before you adopt it to your system. It is like how Steve Jobs used a Unix based OS before creating Mac OS

Attached: Oracles Ethereum Classic.png (636x77, 4K)

nice, what chat group is that?

ETH is windows
ETC is Mac and linux

As you know, vital infrastructure runs on linux behind the scenes

It is the Ethereum Classic discord channel that has all the developers and investors. You will occasionally have Barry Silbert or Charles Hoskinson visit the channel.

>Who is Yaz?
He is the Director of Developer Relations
etccooperative.org/people/
twitter.com/Yazanator

Attached: ETC Star Wars.png (740x493, 825K)

>ETH is windows
>ETC is Mac and linux
in other words.. ETH global adoption
ETC..niche market

Go argue with people on twitter, tranny

Attached: 83AEEB5A-4FE6-41BC-ABF5-042B47EC8FEC.jpg (201x251, 6K)

I don't know about that, but if ETC has potential has a game changer with integrated Oracle and smart contract functions. I think it will go full mainstream adoption due to this, but even a niche market is cool. Mac is a multi million dollar company despite being a niche

Attached: ETC Trader.jpg (725x483, 77K)

>twitter.com/Yazanator

thanks will check it out

kek, this is the brainlet take.

most servers run on linux including this website.

if the value of all unix based systems were somehow packed into one company, it would have a market cap many times the size of microsoft

Attached: 1559778652306.jpg (843x1200, 193K)