/smg/ - Stock Market General

You let it die again edition. Also let's go good G20 news edition.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Free advanced charting tools:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/
finscreener.com/

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php
Get ThinkOrSwim with a TDA account

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Best free stock screener
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener/

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: 1561079211754.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidphelan/2019/06/29/trump-surprises-g20-with-huawei-concession-u-s-companies-can-sell-to-huawei/#1fb8805d1e21
youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8
youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
washingtonpost.com/business/2019/06/19/married-debt-couples-are-taking-out-loans-pay-their-weddings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spy to 300 end of July. For real this time.

Second for moon mission Mondays :)

Attached: IMG_20190204_193107.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Last one wasn't worth keeping either. Was just a bunch of Jow Forumstard nonsense.

How high we go on Monday?

Rising Sun

Mild green. I'm not expecting big moves.

I officially fucked the oldest chick i've ever fucked in my life last night

55 year old with a banging body.. she has a daughter my age.. think I might try to go for that next

Sorry for the off topic blog post.. don't want the thread to keep dieing..

Attached: 1525847618353.jpg (358x358, 14K)

Probably so desu

The pause on new tariffs was expected. I think the lifting of selling restrictions to Huawei was a little unexpected. This lets China look good at home while trade talks continue while also giving a slight boost to the US companies that can resume sales. Since there wasn't any large unexpected changes, Friday's job report becomes incredibly important. Every big piece of data is going to be watched as a key to July's interest rate decision and the jobs report is almost certainly the biggest.

It seems The Donald has softened some on the Huawei position. Pretty good sign of positive outcome for trade deal, i think. As usual, Donald talks a whole lot of shit in early negotiation rounds, then settles in to hammering out a sincere deal. He wants a deal, China wants a deal. Let's do a deal.

forbes.com/sites/davidphelan/2019/06/29/trump-surprises-g20-with-huawei-concession-u-s-companies-can-sell-to-huawei/#1fb8805d1e21

whered you pick her up? a bar? theres a nice milf in my neighborhood but to chickenshit to make a move....

Attached: 1542130510149.jpg (500x351, 40K)

FUCK OFF

Jow Forums IS A CRYPTO BOARD

If you invest your crypto millions in to low risk high dividend stonks you will be set for life, user.

Anybody building a WW3 scenario portfolio or anything within the 5-10 year range?

TALKS BACK ON, TARRIFS ON HOLD

Gap up on Monday.

Attached: bear_JUSTd.jpg (1437x1043, 347K)

Aaaaaaaaaw yeah.

yeah at a bar.. she kept flirting with me while I was playing pool then when I was getting ready to go she asked for a ride home.. went to her house.. started making out on the porch she was like.. ok.. I gotta go to sleep.. and I was like.. welllll.. do you want some company?.. and then she was like.. well i don't want to wake my roomate.. and I was like don't worry we wont.. you know the whole convincing thing.. then we got in her room and started banging...

I figured what the hell.. if we wake up her roomate i'll just leave.. and thats that.. I've had to do that before.. leave like right away in the middle of sex.. so now I always remember where my pants are and all my things so I can leave real quick.

She had such a nice fucking body for a 55 year old.. flat stomach.. huge fake tits and her ass and legs were firm like she does squats still.

>theres a nice milf in my neighborhood but to chickenshit to make a move....
you just gotta find a way to make a move.. maybe ask her to go do something with you.. like maybe ask if she wants to go try a new restraunt in town or something.. just say you wanna try it but don't have anyone to go with.. thats always a good one.. and then if you do go maybe ask if theres a place she's been wanting to try but doesn't want to go herself.. bang her that night and the night you go do the thing she wants to do....

>yeah, let's buy stonks
>fuck that Chainlink shit, ima invest in a market that has quadriple-topped

Boogaloo scenario investments are in my education. How to build, how to hunt, how to survive. Buying ammo, tools, stocking emergency food and supplies, etc. Doomsday prepping is just good sense.

941?

>941?
?

Literally reads precisely like my own. Where from? 941 area code...

Pull up the chart for AMD retard.

Not everything in the stock market is fucking Coca Cola and Nestle you zoomer.

thats where you're from?

A 55 year old with a roomate sounds sad as fuck.

I say this as someone with a milf fetish that banged 20+ milfs on tinder and it just made feel sad after, most of them are crazy or in shitty life situations.

you know the thing about AMD is that when it was under $5 people would trash talk it just like people are trash talking LCI right now.. like in the same fashion...

What do you think. I think we're banging the same milf

she just got a divorce about a year ago so she's going through it.. I might always just try to target the rebounds for the next few months.. they always seem easy but a little crazy...

ooh.. lol.. no.. i'm in california.. you're banging a 55 year old milf too? how old are you? is it ever a little strange? there was a couple moments where i was like.. holy shit I'm banging a 55 year old milf!

oh, and did 75%+ of this board overwhelmingly encourage the buying of said stock?

i see its gone from 20 to 30 over 6 months... some really impressive gains, grandpa!!

Attached: 20190629_133251.jpg (720x939, 117K)

>low risk
>high dividends

Attached: 1552926621964.png (410x410, 158K)

We've actually been dating for nearly two years. She's 55. Bangin' body. Huge fake tits. Daughter a little younger than myself at mid to late 20s. Room mate. No, it's great. Knows how to please, best sex of my life - never gets old and keeps getting better. Literal MommyGF is best!

Attached: AF6CB7AA-5EA9-4D8C-93B5-6E2B36D6185E.jpg (3264x2448, 519K)

lol.. it must be that age... her friend she was there with had a banging body too... might try to get at that next time i'm at that bar.

Have you ever got close to anything with her daughter? would you if you had the chance?

that is fucking crazy to know.. that there are guys my age.. right now... fucking 55 year old women that have a daughter the same age..

awhile ago my friend moved up to northern california and he met some chick and he was fucking her.. and she just randomly one day was like.. please don't fuck my mom.. he was like huh? what? yeah of course not... then he ended up fucking her mom and then when he went to go hang out with the girl she was like.. no.. leave me alone.. you fucked my mom even after I told you not to

What in the fuck is going on here?!?! sheesh.. these younger chicks need to step up their game

I want a donut now.

the G20 was good as fuck

huawei and trump made friends again

we bullish

i want to join the military and attack london like they attacked us back in 1776 and 1812

was this div increase really necessary BTI?

Attached: raisesdiv.png (725x264, 15K)

remember when the canadians burned down the white house?
most canadians don't either, but fuck them. bring on global warming their ice skates wont work.

Profits still going up like mad, so far I've not gone in the red. Least I've not lost any money that I've put in. T Babies, AMRN, NBY and the rest all keep making me Profits every week like clockwork man. Sure I've had downs and shit, but as a few sink others gain more so hey it all works out good for me in the end. Then the following week it'll all change, the downers will make up those losses from the previous week.

I'm just sitting on my ass watching as my profits pile up all the while keeping an eye out for the Holy Buyout to knock. For it's only a mater of time before the Holy Buyout happens to AMRN and NBY and LGF. In the case of LGF it's a buyout or face extinction due to the Streaming Wars happening soon. Which will mean all the more Profit for me.

buy lci snss and short galt

Sure. That part of Canadian history is heavily covered in public schools here in leafland. Or it was twenty years ago anyway. I dunno what the hell the curriculum is like now. Probably all anal sex techniques and how to make glass bongs.

it's good your profiting from nothingness... our housing market and cuntstruction, maybe it'll be good... i'm getting tons of those cones and seeing lots of work and slow down signs.... shit my gut feeling though as a chemical distributor, people need more asphalt and shit, i'm still making millions but just looks less good than last year.

I will just sing this song,

while the storm clouds gather
far across the sea
let us swear allegiance
to our land that's free

god bless america
land that i love
stand be side her
and guide her

through the night with the light from above

from the mountains
to the prairies
too the ocean white with foam

god bless america
my home sweet home

yeah it wasn't our greatest moment, our history teachers in america, taught me shit about civil war, and how what everbody believes to be true are lies, and nothing happened until we were attacked in pearl harbor.... the civil war and segregation the 3/5ths clause... i mean yeah racism always existed, but you have to look at the logs, and understand buying and selling of niggers was something of a lucrative business.

This is the song of my people:

If you ask any girl from the parish around
What pleases her most from her head to her toes
She'll say I'm not sure that it's business of yours
But I do like to waltz with a log driver

[Chorus]
For he goes birling down and down white water
That's where the log driver learns to step lightly
Yes, birling down and down white water
The log driver's waltz pleases girls completely

[Verse 2]
When the drive's nearly over I like to go down
And watch all the lads as they work on the river
I know that come evening they'll be in the town
And we all like to waltz with the log driver

[Chorus]
For he goes birling down and down white water
That's where the log driver learns to step lightly
Yes, birling down and down white water
The log driver's waltz pleases girls completely

[Verse 3]
To please both my parents, I've had to give way
And dance with the doctors and merchants and lawyers
Their manners are fine, but their feet are of clay
For there's none with the style of my log driver

i don't know why i love that song... but damn it, it's better than this...

youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

can you like sing it or get some one too sing again? for me? fucking link jewtube you're in the damn safe zone, we're trying to avoid getting knocked off the board again... and why do we always get girls singing o canada? nevermind... I sing that shit.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Funnily enough, the countries with currently temperate climates that excel at agriculture, like the US, have a lot to lose from climate change economically.

The countries that stand to gain? Think the northern, cooler countries. Flooding could be a major problem in scandanavia. But what country has lots of open land that isn’t currently being used to full efficiency?

Canada could be the next century’s bread basket

Just search for 'log driver's waltz' on youtube. There's an animated video for it made of pure maple magic.

i'm searching and just getting hellen keller deaf muted shit...nice dubs btw

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

canada could easily become a bread basket, but you're missing big pictures, of what flooding can do, what drought can do... climate change is cyclical and eventually the sun will swallow earth regardless, fuck it, yeah america is great. and being part of the trump time line is probably the best part. even if I will live as a pajeet during this time, and eventually become one with vishnu and krishna again.

iit's a good waltz, i love music written in 3/4 time

i've gone through rivers, but it was a different atmosphere, and white water and rapids are actually fucking awesome. but you need to keep your wits, you can die very easily when youre just camping

like how many fucking people have died floating ooff the edge of a water fall... it's fucking stupid I know but people will continue to get to the edge of shit.

i hope jannies and niggers life forever. god bless you all and hallelujah

when you understand, its not this culture or that culture, but one culture, and its world culture, you will have everything you need to grow... except me and comfy, we're going to be cursed, but it's ok one day you will live your life as me and I will be you... it is through these experiences nothing is ever lost nor gained, and it is the only way life can be possible.

Trump is the personification of clown world, and I think you know it.

Once the US dust bowl returns, driving down the returns of maple syrup and moose sausages relative to corn, wheat, soyb, etc., Canada May claim the mantle of agricultural super power.

Unlike the US, the Canadians have a much lower population density, and can just straight up flee coastal regions for the landlocked interior.

I’m not saying it’s time to go all in on Canadian snow princesses just yet. But maybe a worth speculating on. If you plan on having grandchildren, you may want them to grow up in Canada. Just hope that there’s a backlash against Trudeau style virtue-signal “governing”

the worst part.. ever person to ever commit suicide, every person to ever commit a shooting, every action is all our own and we are all one person.... this thread maybe the briefly best part of our lives, but we live every life on and on until we become one with everything... it is through the experience of others we are allowed to repeat mistakes, and we are allowed to live long enough to gain a knoowingness

>He wants a deal, China wants a deal. Let's do a deal.

The trade war isn't leading anywhere, so making a deal would make sense since the tariffs are hurting both sides. The US and China will find other ways to fuck with each other in their new "Cold War" for hegemony in the world.

your growing season is much shorter, and you underestimate america, this is a flood year and it will be bountiful, i hope you do understand drought is not our problem and the dustblowl won't hold a candle to super volcanic eruption. have fun kiddos.

yeah dude, trump is at the DMZ zone in Korea right. Like ffs he's going to get some korean pussy and be all kamsah ha needah

And you underestimate the importance of the albedo effect

google it fren

When the need arises, we will stop demonizing GMOs and start engineering crops that grow regardless of season.

>moose sausages

Smoked salmon, m8.

90% of the smart posters at wallstreetbets championed the stock and still do to this day.

And you can't even pull up a chart, I bought in at 6.20 and I didn't lose sleep over the idea of having all my funds in a shitcoin.

The only reason I own any crypto is because Robinhood made it so fucking easy.

If I knew how to actually speculate on crypto in the US, I would have unironically bought at least $100 of LINK as a lark. Something like “fuck it, why not, crypto is in a bull run anyhow” or “oh, it’s getting added to a major exchange? Should be worth a spec.”

I’m not going to loose sleep over that $100 opportunity loss. But my curiousity has been piqued.

What platform do I use as an iPhone wielding Amerifat?

And how do I into the value proposition of crypton as that 30 year old boomer?

Attached: 5BD52673-1831-4A95-8FB5-55DFC93C8C2B.jpg (380x349, 62K)

Apparently The Donald told Abe he'd like to rejigger the post-WWII treaty with Japan. Most simple interpretation to that is probably allowing Japan to get their military back up to snuff in order to get a stronger US/Japan allied presence in the pacific.

FUUUUUUUCK WHY DONT I HAVE ANY NIKKEI EXPOSURE OR LMT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*inhales*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably Coinbase (Coinbase Pro).

"Own" user can u transfr ur bitcorns to ur own wallet?

I've decided to steer clear of DF for now, but I will continue to drink plenty of milk in solidarity and promote Dean Foods brands (such as Mayfield) where the opportunity arises.

Attached: pet-e1513335603934.png (500x303, 69K)

I literlelly don’t know what a crypto wallet is, and I’m not sure why it matters. It’s not like I’m going to need to transfer this shit to my grandchildren, why can’t I just sell at RH and buy somewhere else when the time comes?

I’m pretty much using it as a tool for speculation. Which is a fancy way of saying gambling, but you could also say that even holding cash is a “gamble”

Thanks, will look into it. But the “Pro” makes it sound like it costs money, and that’s money I could be using to buy more MO...

oooooh, rematch time!

GENERAL MILLS BTFO!!
Ouch!

Who owns the rest of these companies?

Who is safe and who is not?

>Merck doesn’t appear to have any treatments for diseases like DCM
This might be the first time I’ve been disappointed by Merck.

But it means there’s still room for growth in their animal health division!

Attached: 7C6B036A-2720-4FDE-A953-0BC90327F7D9.png (640x354, 56K)

you act like you're talking to somebody who's never grown crops. i fucking grow and raise my food, and you should too. I encourage you all to grow your own vegetables and raise some livestock, chickens are easy as hell just murder the males and save the hens. then you get both eggs and fucking fresh chicken.

(dubs)
Isn’t reindeer sausage a Canadian specialty?

(Moose was joke tho)

honestly i get so many fucking eggs, that it's literally just a bi-product and i give most of them away.

books arrived, might be time for an adderall binge to get through all of them

Attached: 20190629_164449.jpg (719x404, 43K)

biggest moose i ever saw was in kamchatka.... just saying.

I WAS MEMED INTO BUYING T AND DIS INSTEAD OF LINK
YOU GUYS OWE ME 50K
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

those might keep you warm if you light them on fire, but tell us everything, godspeed and the jenkem ended up spilling on me because i thought i was supposed to drink it and it worked out.... the new york yankees are battling the boston blow sox in enlgand, and it's been a historical game so far, both starting pitchers left in the first inning.

dude i bought link too, fucking just buy everything and stop going all in on shit.

ultimate boomer bunch of books :D benjamin graham book written during when stock exchange was trader on paper not digital :D

Attached: bizunessandfunanze.jpg (640x853, 32K)

look at this retard that doesn't understand the potential of options

>not buying both stonks and shitcoins
Yeah I'm thinking you're not gonna make it lad.

Attached: 1442623102679.jpg (193x242, 20K)

No, there's no subscription fees on Coinbase Pro and the transaction fees are significantly lower than on Coinbase.

>posting this as soon as I started researching
A-are you watching me?

I'm looking at it now, and there's so many details... so many apps available... I didn't realize that they have fees, unlike Robinhood, and don't offer some of the currencies like BSV.

I know that Robinhood makes sacrifices to eliminate fees, like never being able to actually trade the bottom or top, but that seems worthwhile most of the time, especially if swinging.

The price alert functions at Gemini seem pretty convenient too.

>listening to Bloomberg Audio
>Apparently, Discover did away with all fees on saving and checking accounts

For real?
Isn't that kind of a big deal?

me just beat first grandmaster in SC2
me am greatest of all time

Attached: 1560277600810.png (1538x1286, 2.3M)

>stealing my screenshot for your 3rd rate impression
no thank you.

I miss the most recent RKG. I hope their liquid cooling system didn't rupture and fry their computer.

next up, maru & serral

Attached: 246wm43yjal11.jpg (1184x526, 67K)

> Married to debt: Couples are taking out loans to pay for their weddings
>Demand for wedding loans has quadrupled in the past year, he said, making it the company’s fastest-growing line of business. Couples borrow, on average, $16,000 and typically pay it off within three years. Interest rates range from about 7 percent to 18 percent, making it a cheaper option than many credit cards. (The company’s tagline: Inspired by Pinterest? Make it happen with low interest.)

hah fucking normies jesus christ. taking out an 18% loan together to start a married life what are these people thinking

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/06/19/married-debt-couples-are-taking-out-loans-pay-their-weddings/

bullish, these idiots will borrow as much money as they can to buy whatever they're told to.
at least this way, when they get divorced, they're splitting debt not assets haha

Attached: 1556102874038.png (1494x1420, 2.41M)

>borrowning 16k at 18% to have what's essentially a big party
>i..it's good! It's a better rate than a credit card
Jesus christ. Finna marry a Thai hooker, borrow 300k and then immediately file for divorce

Attached: who runs the world.jpg (720x711, 112K)

So redpill me on futures trading. Better than options or worse?

>Jesus christ. Finna marry a Thai hooker, borrow 300k and then immediately file for divorce

wait why would you do that
also they aren't going to loan you very much without significant collateral

Attached: 1555711795927.png (348x218, 54K)

>LCI
>Not trash
pick one