Linkies that had 20k+ but sold before this run up

I would like to take a moment of silence for anons who owned 20-100k linkies and held for a long time but still sold below $1.

Thing will get better. Hang in there anons.

Attached: 1558037675992.png (840x854, 412K)

Sold 20K and lost it all on margin trading.. I literally have 0 in crypto anymore I could have had 100K by now...

margin trading is the fucking devil man. Worst form of gambling addiction there is.

Had 20k, sold off 80% in November into other alts. I'm happy with my 4k stack now it's still more money than I've ever anticipated making in LINK.

Sold 250k link have zero now and only 90k usd

i had 10k at .40 and sold. Absolutely devastated. I might get back in right now though

user..... i.....

Told a friend of my to buy at around the same time I started buying I really aggressively told him to do it at 0.55 cents. He bought 2500. I have tucking 0

>Missed the boat on Peercoin, had thousands years ago, sold way too soon
>Bought a block eruptor when they first released, mined in a pool until I couldnt make payout ever again (.02 BTC was minimum)
>Mined some ETH on my GTX 1060
>Sold both last fall for decent sum
>bought hypecoins (100 Audiocoin, 100 Ripple, 100 Link) when they were under 30 cents each for speculating
>Audiocoin was vaporware
>ripple up 150%
>LINK HOLY SHIT
Not a fortune, but im in it nothing. Ive already cashed out, ive just been trading what i mined years ago.
feels good

The fucker said he could lent me some money. Lend!? Fuck you

>Hang in there

I might

user buy some back plz bro. ud rather spend 1k USD and own a few coins if shitcoins go 1000x again. worst case that 1k goes to shit for a while.

worst case for standing on the sidelines watching altcoins go 10,000x and you actually want to die. just buy low and hold brother u dont wanna cuckfuck urself over.

user, that is his money. If Link crashed, would you give him money to recoup his looses?

I remember people on youtube that sold 10k LTC for like 2 cents a coin. no larp XD. RIP

We all know it’s not going to crash

Used to have 37k link and 0.2btc.
Now have measly 30k link, 0.7btc, 17eth and 3000eur cashed out to pay off my CC debts. I think my average sell price is around 25k sats/3usd.

Is there anybody on Jow Forums that made a ton of money on the MEX? Everybody I see who mentions it talks about getting JUST'd. I'm a pussy so I never even tried. I also avoided it because I hate Mexicans so the site's name put me off.

>takes no risk
>thinks he is entitled to someone else's profit

>Thing will get better. Hang in there anons.
It wont, had to sell my stack at 0.5$

How the fuck you copin

i share your pain.

originally bought it at like $0.10 way back in the day, held it through all kinds of shit, then sold it earlier this year for like $0.30

watching this makes me want to kms

There's still time to get in user. It'll be worth near $100,000.00-USD COME 2026 use your knowledge to hold stronger next time.

T. Had 10k and now have 200 and increasing weekly

Attached: IMG_20190629_014734.jpg (600x700, 46K)

OP you don't have the authority to request for a moment of silence

Only Arthur has.

Attached: 1561791570024.png (310x326, 15K)

this. Thank god I lost all my money on forex before starting in crypto 5 years later.

Bought 1000 Link three months ago.
Had an emergency.
Sold everything at 35 cents.