Chainlink (LINK) Today's Analysis

I have 3 theories on what happened today and I want to understand what drove up the price. It could be a combination of two or all of these theories tho.

1) Chainlink got a lot of publicity the last couple of weeks, from mainnet to Google to Oracle to general articles about it being the best performing crypto for the last year. It got onto many "mainstream crypto" channels, got explained to normies there, the Google tweet basically went viral on twitter. So basically, we went into awareness phase and it took a while for the herd to digest the news, understand the value proposition and the significance of the problem, understand how unique the prestige of those partnerships is in crypto and after some time the majority understood, got confident and bought in, FOMO arose in laggards and now we're here at 4.5$ or something.

2) Binance was the monopoly on LINK trading and buying and there was always the rumor of price manipulation through BTC and Tether whales, manipulating the shit out of LINK without being visible to authorities for market manipulation. Now that we're not coinbase, this isn't possible there as it is the most regulatory compliant exchange dealing with FIAT money. If you observed the price closely, it all started on Coinbase. It was constantly 20-50 cents higher than on Binance and the only selling was done for the sake of arbitrage. Binance couldn't hold the resistance and sell orders there were pulled and real price discovery happened as whales and manipulators got BTFO by real volume on Coinbase.

3) Crypto projects, startups and big corps were accumulating for weeks or months to use LINK as payments for reliable data for their use cases and the supply basically dried up and the price popped. Maybe something TA related that triggered accumulation bots as well?

As I said, it could be a mix of all of the above. Do you have any particular theories on what went down today?

Attached: 1560796472127.jpg (830x738, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkDyPagwGe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whale killer said that people mustnt get too rich, some others say they feel robbed so that means that the price is artificially kept down that is all

I think it's just Coinbase adoption.
What someone should explain is the MASSIVE price hike on Huobi. Exchanges basically kept Link at 4.2-4.3$, yet Huobi decided to jump up to 6$ for no reason then go back down

Its going back to 5k sats where it belongs.

Normies hear "CRYPTO is back", they log on to coin base, see a chart that looks bullish. They click buy. Maybe some of the smart ones googled the coin first and saw it had real world potential use cases.

fuck off you have no idea and a small dick

dis biche has very nice toilet i pay 5000000 rupee

have sex incel

You belong in a garbage can

cope faggot redditor

>Huobi decided to jump up to 6$ for no reason then go back down
Just people/bots buying up all the liquidity on that exchange, user.

interesting. I've got to read up on the details of what he said. Any good waruso links?
That could mean that we're going green for a long time tho. If you look at google trends, we're not even near the awareness of 2017.

Attached: 1558541059513.png (2083x2083, 610K)

So is the $4-$4.50 range just Link's rise to its actual bottom now that Binance bots aren't able to keep the price contained?

whalekiller was a bullshitter, in the end he was trying to get people to sell

I could see this being the case. I don't know tho. Binance is always shady as fuck and let market makers do their thing on there, just look at the IEOs they did, everything was a PnD hype scam. Of course they will fuck with the highest volume trading pairs. Also, the "selling the news" sell walls on Google announcement and other shit were so massive, the runs got all stopped in their tracks. If you think about it, Chainlink has a higher speculation value than all of the other projects above it except for BTC, ETH, BCH, maybe BSV, BNB and that's it. Everything else is pretty retarded and I think you could scratch half of my little list here as well.

I BOUGHT LINK AT 0.60 and had a sell order that got triggered at 1.45 for 1.50 while I was asleep. IMMEDIATELY AFTER, LINK just kept going up up up until the price you see today. Please help me Jow Forums I feel like a fucking idiot asshole and have wanted to end my life for the past month. How can I recuperate this situation or at least reconcile my loss.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OkDyPagwGe0

Attached: neckmyselfintopieces.png (1189x673, 66K)

fuck, meant to post this as a thread

Anyone know's when the rest of the token get released? can't find it anywhere.

>It was constantly 20-50 cents higher than on Binance and the only selling was done for the sake of arbitrage.

I think it was a mix of all three, but this is especially true. I can't wait till burgers are locked out of Binance and can't arbitrage anymore. The selling power would fall of a cliff on Coinbase.

I never thought it would say it, but Coinbase is kinda based for this listing. Unironically saving us from endless whale accumulation.

What a fucking "you don't swing link" part don't understand? This is quick tutorial for stupid niggers like you:
1.Buy link
2. Wait until 1000$ for 1 linky
3. Still don't fucking selling because fuck kikes and tax

Oh my god that is so fucking bullish to consider. Goddamn. I think you're right user.