What are some other coins/tokens that aren't chink scams?

What are some other coins/tokens that aren't chink scams?

LINK is literally the only white man coin I know of. Every other one is run by chink scammers with no real future.

Attached: 1543122717608.gif (640x360, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC
youtube.com/watch?v=eIQ3PRrSu_w
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHCjxuU6O8&t=509s
github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing/price-feed-doracle/pull/1/commits/11797211f86cc436d2461024ea15e3ecf9e16153).
finance.yahoo.com/news/discovering-atlantis-ethereum-classic-hard-193700431.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VIDT

RLC. Real Life Chad token is legitimately link 2.0. Last few weeks to accumulate.

FTM & VIDT

But mainly FTM, read this: pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

RVN

LINK is LINK 2.0.

RLC is literally the chink LINK. Fuck off, scammer.

>wh*te man coin
OH SWEETIE IF YOU ONLY KNEW

Attached: addie.jpg (285x180, 9K)

this. For Whites By Whites

vidt is run by pure white dutch

>FTM

Again, fuck off chink scammers.

Attached: 1561539444344.png (803x520, 132K)

>VIDT
>Validate your digital files

I'm pretty sure this shit already exists. Putting it on a blockchain sounds like some stupid hipster idea that will never go anywhere.

Datawallet $DXT

>2 millions marketcap. trading @Bitforex, Exmo and IDEX (in-best-liquidity-order, you can buy worth 30k$

>Offices in Germany and USA, #buidling since 2015 and has 25 full-time workers from Draper & Stanford & Harvard universities.
>chart is bottomed. there are a lot of upcoming events inc. product release next week (and new exchange listing.marketing starts, SDK&API coming)

>Fortune-50 partnership, also developing" bot or not " program with Enigma.
>staking node details are coming out this month too and team starts community building (there will be video blogs on Youtube channel and Q&As on Reddit and more)

Everything they do, they do it big
youtube.com/watch?v=eIQ3PRrSu_w

Project has been mentioned multiple times in Germany's TV channels. Galileo as example, youtube.com/watch?v=YiHCjxuU6O8&t=509s (also mentioned on Forbes, Wired, VB, PSFK, and that is just a start)

>-97% under presale price (lowest presale price was 0.15$)
>has GDPR compliance. office based in Berlin

>totally under the radar, nobody knows about this project yet
>one of their advisors is CEO of Shopkick, one of the biggest ”shopping rewards” company of U.S.

>Got Red Herring Global 100 award.
>Invested by Tim Draper and Marc Benioff, Salesforce's CEO.

Telegram: t.me/datawallet

"Datawallet is a decentralized consumer to business (C2B) data exchange.
Datawallet empowers individuals to derive value from the data they create and provides companies with best in class analytics based on a completely new data universe."

Tl;dr you can sell your raw data anonymously and get money (its profitable because coming from multiple data silos) and redeem for Netflix coupons for example.

Mass-market friendly idea, normies will share datawallet REF links everywhere and Youtubers will shill

Attached: Näyttökuva 2019-6-29 kello 19.38.06.png (1260x2370, 1.04M)

better call Amspec and Airbus to warn them

XCM
The smartest forehead in crypto is behind it. He's the whole reason coinbase can even list link, they both use LHV as their bank and he provided proof that link was not a security.

EOS is made by a white guy.

Look at BAT, thank me later when you get an asian gf

>EOS

too bad it's a fucking shitcoin scam

This user knows.

>Link isn't a chink scam
>Link was created by Binance, the chinkiest and scammiest exchange to this day

I'm not quite following you

The CEO isn't a chink and that's all that matters.

$1000 EOM

>>Link was created by Binance
What the fuck am I reading? It's so hard to tell who is trolling with all these dumb newfags

Attached: 1552597026191.jpg (509x339, 18K)

this
all in

Literally run by a french scammer and a chink mongoloid. lmao.

Bat being above 1$ defeats purpose of the coin

delete this

I uninronically think RLC will moon soon, not like LINK obviously, but will moon. Reddit retards will start looking for other oracle coins and they will find RLC

But why would you buy an inferior version of LINK instead of just buying, you know, LINK?

RLC is worth less than poo in the street with LINK taking over the oracle business. LINK has fucking GOOGLE.

name drops me some other alt coins headed by the master race

>inferior
read this

Attached: 6464665.jpg (720x1280, 129K)

BAT $0.4 by tonight (first leg)

Link was immediately listed on Binance and a few weeks after that Bitcoin finally crashed. How much did Sergey pay to get his scam listed on some random chink exchange? 100k USD?

Link is by definition a chink scam.

Binance listed LINK without the team's approval, is the preffered Jow Forums theory

Nah, I had enough trouble reading RLC's shitty documentation.

I literally put in a pull request to fix their trash readme that was riddled with typos a couple days ago (github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing/price-feed-doracle/pull/1/commits/11797211f86cc436d2461024ea15e3ecf9e16153).

>I had enough trouble reading
sounds personal

Attached: 1536022040075.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Yeah, what's the value of this? Looks like it just hashes a file then tells you if hashes match.
Shill me on this shitcoin.

Unironically, DADI though. Not only are they running a profitable business since 2013 and have more client revenue coming in the pipline then their entire marketcap. They also have an insanely packed roadmap for the next two months, including things like rebranding to EDGE, mainnet self-onboarding for hosts and lots of other stuff. Also the team is run by chads each with multiple decade long business leadership experience.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 22.10.40.png (2356x638, 1.15M)

Simple, Ethereum Classic is the next big one

Besides the upgrades coming in September in which it will be fully compatible with Ethereum and all of its upgrades. Ethereum Classic is planning to adopting oracle functions on top of its smart contract platform

>What about Chainlink?
Think about it, Ethereum Classic is the computer hardware and the command prompt. Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 tokens like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

>What is Ethereum Classic?
It is the original Ethereum blockchain that did not fork. Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

>Why Oracles for Ethereum Classic but not ETH?
ETH is going to proof of stake for its innovation. However, ETC wants to keep the original blockchain as much possible. By adopting oracles in its code, it can better accept correct information for its smart contract functions. Think of lightening network, but for smart contracts

Ethereum Classic Upgrade News
finance.yahoo.com/news/discovering-atlantis-ethereum-classic-hard-193700431.html

Attached: Ethereum Classic Pepe.png (182x282, 57K)

PoS is the future.

Fuck mining. It's outdated and expensive and holding back blockchain.

Try REQ. truly the pinnacle of white engineering.

PoS is just another word for piece of shit. What is more important than PoW vs PoS is the tech and computing power

Besides the upgrades coming in September in which it will be fully compatible with Ethereum and all of its upgrades. Ethereum Classic is planning to adopting oracle functions on top of its smart contract platform

>What about Chainlink?
Think about it, Ethereum Classic is the computer hardware and the command prompt. Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 tokens like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

>What is Ethereum Classic?
It is the original Ethereum blockchain that did not fork. Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

>Why Oracles for Ethereum Classic but not ETH?
ETH is going to proof of stake for its innovation. However, ETC wants to keep the original blockchain as much possible. By adopting oracles in its code, it can better accept correct information for its smart contract functions. Think of lightening network, but for smart contracts

>Ethereum Classic Upgrade News

Attached: ETC Trader.jpg (725x483, 77K)

Yeah, it took me a while to take the DADIpill, but it just has so much things going for it and is already rising from adoption that its insane to be still so cheap. Well, its already heavily correcting upwards, but there's still at least a 5x in it for its conservative market value. And THEN it is still heavily undervalued compared to most other cryptos and can still easily do a 10x with some hype. This is definitely my crypto moonshot for 2019, especially as they are rebranding and getting rid of the stupid DADI name. EDGE compute ftw!

this

VIDT and LIT are aryen white alpha coins

BRAPPER Token.. The token that THots and gamers will use in the future for tipping!!

Attached: brapper-logo.png (960x234, 21K)

>types all this up
>noone cares

literal scammers who copy pasted some other whitepaper/project

yes keep believing that while dadi continues rising from adoption (just two days ago they bought 500k off the market to payout nodeholders this month). btw they copied like three sentences about what a docker container is, and biz is STILL spazzing out about it topkek

Those who do not know, fear what is unknown

Attached: ETC Star Wars.png (740x493, 825K)

Yeah, even Bcash can do this.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190630-084635_Brave.jpg (1070x1192, 195K)

lmao. You are not going to make it by being so gullible.

I just read through 60+ whitepapers on coins with mkt-caps between $5MM and $75MM.

Literally the only ones that seemed interesting were:
Lition. - 4MM market cap, ICOd in april. Has the CTO of SAP behind it. English speakers and chinks were banned from the ICO due to KYC. No KYC now that it's publically traded. It's the first decentralized could storage that allows owners of data to delete their data from the blockchain. It's a b2b service platform. Not revolutionary, but at a $4MM market cap it's defo worth a shot for 100x.

Teirnon - Less centralized version of V-ID (V-ID is basically just tokens in a company). Tiernon is the same service, but as a network. Allows proof of existence across multiple blockchains.

REN - Just link Chainlink is an "oracle as a service" to blockchains, REN is decentralized zkSNARKS atomic swaps that links any blockchain to any other blockchain.

For context: I had consolidated my entire alt portfolio into Bitcoin in January. Rode the Bitcoin pump. (70% Bitcoin, 30% Eth).
Now I'm getting back into alts.
I just moved 10% of my portfolio into REN, and 3% into LIT.
Lastly: in case you didn't hear me when I said it above...

>REN PROVIDES FUNGIBILITY AS A SERVICE TO ANY BLOCKCHAIN
>REN PROVIDES ATOMIC SWAPS TO ANY BLOCKCHAIN... and BETWEEN SEPARATE BLOCKCHAINS.

Aka - Want to sell your chainlink for Dogecoin? Sent it to the REN network, and it will allow you to set up zsnarks atomic swaps between the DOGE blockchain and the Chainlink token.

Noone can see that 1) you swapped them 2) how much of either you have, or 3) what ratio your coins were swapped for.

You can do this with any crypto to any crypto.

This doesn't even go into REN's ability to shard computations with zsnarks. Meaning you can set up a decentralized computation that runs wherein the network nodes themselves cant even see the code, inputs, or outputs of the DAPP that they're helping you run on the network.

REDDCOIN

You should have listen.

Look into VRA