S T I N K I E S

>tfw LINK just had it's glory pump
>tfw sell-off has already started
>tfw couldn't even break $5
LOL WAITED 2 YEARS FOR THAT??!!

Attached: Trump-Laughing.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

2 years for a 50x isn't a bad investment at all

You're a retard.

50x if you held and sold faggot which didn't happen because linktards are delusional and will hold to the bottom again

I know it must hurt watching it 20x when it was shoved in your face every day for as long as you've been on Jow Forums but it's not too late. If you get in now you can still 10x your money. But you won't. Because poor people stay poor.

Tfw it broke 5 last night and continues to get higher lows. Stay poor and clueless OP

Todays pump was actually a rise to the bottom. Link has been so thoroughly suppressed by Binance bots, whales and market makers, that now it has been freed by Coinbase (a highly regulated legit exchange) it has risen to it's true value. This was not a pump, this was simply a correction to it's true value. This is the bottom, it's why there has been no dip yet.

The real pump hasn't even begun.

Lol eth just had its glory pump, tfw sell off has already started, tfw couldn’t even break $15 lol waited 2 years for that??!!

sell offs, what sells offs? Only people selling are nulinkers who don't know what they have for a tiny x2.
>marines have iron cast hands
>nulinkers have paper mache hands with no foresight

And you're not going to buy the bottom because you're a salty retard. Can't wait to see you post every time LINK dumps

>LINK FALLS TO $2
>LINK DOWN TO $10
>LINK CRASHES TO $55
>LINK PLUMMETS TO $777

Attached: Rentfree.jpg (232x162, 5K)

I literally 20x'd on VIDT in one month

>there was a crazy pump last night so that must be the last time LINK ever does anything

Why are you even here

>plebbit spacing
why are you even here

Proof or didn’t happen and who cares? You won’t tell me how much you’re down owverall

This. Linkies keep fudding it though hahahaha cope

imagine being this salty

Attached: 1561754398865.jpg (1024x962, 54K)

god he's dumb

yeah you just missed dozens of 100x during alt season including a 500x+ (raiblocks, or nano for the lurking redditards) that was shilled here every day, nothing much
also
>implying you bought at ICO
most of you bought at 30-50 cents. only OG linkers bought below 20 cents

I remember this thread, but $3

We will literally break $5 EOD

>yeah you just missed dozens of 100x during alt season including a 500x+ (raiblocks, or nano for the lurking redditards) that was shilled here every day, nothing much
What is your argument even here? Did you guess every moon mission beforehand in the shitcoin lottery?

lets see your gains in $ value. I'm up over $100k since yesterday.

most people average at .50 cents or so, even at .20 it's not a 50x

learn to math

Salty larp nolinker. Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 1537351231270.jpg (800x800, 110K)

>20x his 10$ investment.
There isn't even enough volume to move any kind of real money through that shitcoin pajeet nigger.

Actually i'm used to doing that because of 420chan, not fucking reddit

Not that that makes me look any better...

>didn't buy the presale
COPE

really?