Alright guys, new to Jow Forums here...

Alright guys, new to Jow Forums here. My mom passed away 2 years ago from cancer and I got a million dollar life insurance policy sitting in state farm accruing 3.5% interest yearly. I also have a separate 50k from another insurance policy that was given to me.

I want to get into crypto and am looking up tutorials now. I want to use this money to make it and just wanted to know how you guys got started and if you have any tips.

Attached: 1534932887078.gif (600x324, 3.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1si5ZWLgy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sign up for Gemeni. Signup for Coinbase. Transfer all your money to Gemeni with a wire transfer. Buy Ripple. Send it to coinbase. Trade ripple for USD. Trade USD for LINK. Wait 9 months. Congrats, you have 10 million usd at least

for reference, greyscale the largest and biggest investor in crypto space (the investors behind coinbase, kraken, etc). They only invest in 5 currencies (in rough order):
BTC
ETC
ZEC
MANA
ZEN

Use that info how you want.

All of my money though? That's like 1.4 mill into coin.

>That's like 1.4 mill into coin.
>coin
fuck right back off to reddit

You need gold and silver too

Look guys I dont know the lingo and shit. I just want to start somewhere. I thank you guys for the advice though. Really appreciate it.

Alright, real advice.

If you are smart, get that 50k into LINK asap and don't touch it for 9 months.

For the reamining money, wait a month or two and browse this board 12 hours a day every fucking day. You will learn to sift through the shit. Pay attention to the SMG stock market general thread.

DCA into your investments.

What exchange do you recommend and wallet in order to trade for LINK?

For exchange: Coinbase if US. Binance if not
Wallet: My Ether Wallet or any hardware wallet

When first transferring funds, always send a test transaction worth like $10 to make sure you understand sending and receiving and your keys are correct. Then send the money shot load

Talk to a few financial advisors and weigh your options
If you want to get into crypto buy bitcoin and just hold it
So many people lose their shit trading alts and on margin
Coinbase is shit but they have all the necessary licenses and they always cashed out

Don't listen to anyone 100% weigh ideas and do your own research

What the other guy said. Whatever you are willing to invest put it all in LINK.

Use binance for exchange. Then immediately send to myetherwallet and leave it there

BTC is all you need be careful about predators wanting you to buy shitcoins.

don’t buy anything else until you have one whole btc.

then you can gamble on your linkies.

Explain to me why buying at least 1 bitcoin is neccessary, is it because BTC is less volatile than the others and I at least have a risk free investment into crypto to start with?

you're a millionaire don't play with what you're not willing to lose

I was thinking of putting 10k down to start. Because I don't want to fuck up.

blockchain not bitcoin is a meme

Bitcoin is blockchain. no alt will ever take its place.

youtu.be/l1si5ZWLgy0

Do this. Look at crypto in the top 50 on coinmarket cap that have the best ROI over the past year. Do research on the top 10, invest in 5

Go prep your bull reddit onions cuck

Dude...just pick the 5 that greyscale has picked...ffs they have $2B under management

good point top 5 plus LINK

Research, don't trust biz, dyor on Ethereum.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK TRANNIES TRUMP WILL WIN 2020 THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MASTER RACE HEIL HITLER FUCK COMMIES

Dubs of truth never lie