This coin is going to pull a raiblocks off of the oracle hype link produced

this coin is going to pull a raiblocks off of the oracle hype link produced
you dont have much time

Attached: 1313132.jpg (1800x1800, 75K)

30x eoy

It's over gilles stop responding to yourself. Fake collabs/partners, delisted everywhere cryptos are sold, horrible doracles, no value to the token, still a security no matter what french lawyers say.

minimum.

I think 10$ is realistic. user is right Late 2017 bull run started by Iita pumping from 0.30 to 5$. Similar to link. Ppl then were looking for next Dag that was raiblick and it did x400 0.10 to 40. Vertcoin and grs asic hype were similar. Dont miss this anons it will actually do more Xs then link case the low mcap like with iota and raibllicks.

Hey transjeet

iExec has everything it needs to 400x. We will just have to wait and see.

Real Life Chad token is a literal god tier token that will make all its holders rich af and shower them in 10/10 roasties. You have a month left to accumulate before this goes nuclear. You’ve been notified frens, godspeed!

I see it going to 10-20$ by December.

it was going 10-20 there v2 then v3 now v4 then v5 then...no more money for you gilles.

everyone knows v4 is the "real" iexec version to be hyped about.

SIDECHAIN STAKING
GPU ENABLED
THE NEXT STEP IN CLOUD COMPUTING
THE BITCOIN OF DECENTRALIZED CLOUD COMPUTING

You cant stop Real Life Chad token transjeet, no matter how many times you post.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Thats tranjeet, the tranny obsessed street shitter that posts 300 negative comments on every RLC post. He lost $5 on the v3 announcement, and now his butthurt is eternal.

Checked.
Stupid transjeet, miss me with that gay shit we RLChads up in this hoe

Nice fake thread

We get it OP, you know how to change your IP via VPN. Can you now kindly stfu about it with your pajeet-tier price predictions? thanks.

What the fuck does that even mean faggot? Looks real to me

this is garbage with no tokenomics
they printed this shit out of thin air it has no value, you could use ETH since it runs on ETH anyway
total shitcoin, bad design

Complete FAGGOTS
Imagine missing out on the next LINK

He's not going to stop but at least he isn't posting the cringe robot memes anymore

You're the ones that keep fudding every RLC post

Brainlet tier FUD, educate yourself on RLC before fudding here.

We get it faggot, you’ve been infested by transjeet, and now you try to suppress meme magic.

I can go to the archives and show you your shill posts from v2 and v3 spouting the same 300x 20$ eoy bullshit only to have you dump on us, Gilles. I wear transjeet with honor saving innocent trannies from the likes of you.

Do it, show us that you faggot.

We are all Gilles.
>no tokenomics
>HE DOESN'T KNOW pepeLaugh.jpg

>embraces that he is a tranny loving street shitting faggot
>calls everyone gilles

You are a fucking legend, transjeet bless

Seems there was one wallet with 1.5m rlc thats been dumping its bags every time it pumps a bit, on some real price suppressing bs....hes almost cleaned out though