Fud this shit

I want to hear some real NKN fud other than the current price of the token. I hear people say it's a shitcoin all the time but when I ask them why they don't respond. Fud this shit right fucking now.

Attached: 23980EA0-E69D-4A12-8D4C-2743FF388EFE.jpg (400x400, 13K)

this creepy narwhal asshole will kill us all

Attached: 900cdbf0b75854ca839e56d79be3c0a22a589f09.png (678x1024, 764K)

Not bad. Just sold 50k. Who's next?

Diffie will dump on us with no regrets. Also remember only Nep5 tokens can be converted to mainnet NKN. The ERC20 are just to fund research without any utility or reward

Attached: kamil-trocinski-saruman-06.jpg (1920x1536, 458K)

Mainnet J-1 => go chek the price and the official TG

The github is fucking EMPTY

Holy shit, this thing beats even pedobear. Imagine Photoshopping this near a kindergarten.

JUST
Idk who Yanbo Li is but he seems like a brainlet

it fuds itself with the price action. The project itself seems to be solid, but if there aren't any gains then why hold it?

also, does anyone know why they made their subreddit private? Where can I read more about the project and upcoming events/news/community discussions? The forum that they migrated to seems to be dead

Yangbo Li mouthfucked me in a public toilet for a retweet

watch diffie interviews. he doesnt even know what nkn does he just parrots the same 5 phrases about it. he is also clearly innit for the monies. he said he regreted not having mined btc early bc he could have been retired by now. rekt

kek that's good
i bought this shit a long time ago and forgot about it and then saw the other day the nep5 to erc20 swap was permanently ended. luckily i emailed them and they sent a secret swap page that's still working.

Well this could be wishful thinking but they are US based and shilling your coin while in testnet = buttfucked by SEC. Also, it's basically impossible for Americans to buy this right now. Idex is the only option and there is no volume there. I think these 2 things change after mainnet which is in 2 days.
I said fud not shill

Asians

Bamp. Still looking for some juicy fud from an actual noNKNer

bad marketing team but in AMA stream they promised to improve it if I'm correct

yeah they hired a new marketing director. I also stand by my previous comment about marketing your coin while still in testnet. its not only pajeety but will also ruin your chances of being listed on US exchanges.

Is it gonna dump on mainnet?

Ofc it will, 1 out of 100 mainnets doesnt dump on its launch

sorry lad, I've been fudding the last 2 weeks but now I'm out.

I do have 1 more thought:
if the CDN is a success, then this will go to the moon, no doubt.
but if it is like DADI, aka. closed as fuck, team trading their coins for fiat off-market, then this coin is dead at last.

If anyone can push stuff onto the CDN, then it will be fucking awesome. it all comes down to that.

I want to say no because its so fucking low already but it probably will. luckily I just sold a small chunk of my LINK stack and will hopefully be able to scoop another 500k of these if it does.

agreed. I work for a CDN, its big business. it sounds like they already have a big streaming customer lined up for the CDN right off the bat. I also think being listed on an american exchange would lead to a screaming pump. did they say if burgers can trade on Bittrex after mainnet?

>it sounds like they already have a big streaming customer lined up for the CDN right off the bat.
that's the part I'm worried about. Sounds exactly like DADI. They only deal to their selected companies, and everyone else is left fucked. It doesn't make sense to run a blockchain start-up like a boomer business, imo. Their incentive should be more in the coin price than clients...