ETH

When is this going to $20k and when is the flippening?

Attached: ETH.png (362x444, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper
blog.bitmex.com/ether-a-double-digit-shitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soon

Attached: 365742342.jpg (300x168, 5K)

it will pop off in a few months when people start to understand what was just developed and is about to be implemented

we are extremely low in btc/eth ratio right now, so its probably still an ok time to buy if you are trying to get in

execution environments are a game changer

I'm thinking 10-20k within 24 months. Not sure about flippening though.

Literally never. BTC is taking off soon and ETH will be left in the dirt.

Unlimited supply
Stay poor

If you can comprehend blockchain, you’d know nothing will ever come near Bitcoin

When the plebs finally realize all that has been built on Ethereum over the last 2 year or even last year.

It's insane how Ethereum is the only crypto platform that's actually functional and has stablecoins running on it smoothly (among other things), yet people keep buying and pumping pure shitcoins.

When the ratio reverses we will see an ETH rally that will snap some necks.
I'm targeting 2500-5000 usd in 2021. 2020 will be price discovery, 2019 will be breaking the old ATH.

500$ end of july, 1000$ when phase 0 hits in jan 2020

>when is the flippening
The flippining has never been a reality...
>going to $20k
Ha Ha Ha Ha

ETH will be 8K in Jan 2020

Attached: ETHER8K.png (1712x1212, 366K)

I can live with that.

Suck another dick Tone

> 2500-5000 usd in 2021
What? What's the point of investing in it if u expect such a low return?
BTC gonna be min. $200k by 2020 so ETH must be around $10-$20k

The fact that you came in here and left a comment just shows how scared you really are.

Amd speak of the devil, looks like eth is finally joining this alt pump.

What about LINK

or, perhaps btc is not going to 200k by 2020
personally I am 40/40 eth btc and keep the ratio through redistribution weekly

Its #2 in marketcap, its not gonna flip BTC unless core goes down
ETH is in a spot that it deserves, its just seems that lately ETH is suppressed at around 300$ and tahts why BTC ratio is going down

infinite

supply

so?

i have 20 eth and 16 ltc lets go! ;p

I believe that'll change with 2.0

Oh user, implying I don't hold ETH since 2015..

My bags will be golden if ETH hits 2500+ USD

The only thing that's flipping BTC in the future is link.

Attached: 1558924940217.png (223x225, 27K)

I'm sorry, I think you should go listen to Vitalik's speeches more and read github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper

I hold ETH. I like the dev team and work at a small company already utilizing the chain for business services which earn real revenue. The "tokenomics" of ETH mean an infinite supply will always be an inherent part of the system. It may slow, but seeing how many times the team has hit the reset button on trickling the supply... yeah good luck

You should all care about ETH being widely held by the general public anyways. Hoarding the supply is one thing the Ethereum Foundation is focused on preventing.

We care about far more exciting things like an ephemeral OS (far off), decentralized logic of 'apps', etc. Don't get too attached to the monetary value of this token.

LINK is gonna flip ETH

So basically you think ETH won't hit 5K with in a couple of years...?

You probably know more than me on the topic but what do you make of this chart? While the supply of ETH is technically infinite, it'll slow to a trickle so small that it might as well be a fixed supply.

Attached: eth supply.png (1376x790, 502K)

I am just telling you all that I know for a matter of fact that one of TOP priorities for the Foundation, that is to say the Eth team + all the companies building on top of eth, is... Widespread adoption

There is no chance of this if the only (truly decentralized) blockchain aka ETH has a token trading at $5k per.. Hence, the team has ensured it is dispensed fairly to more and more participants.. They've gone back on their word of stoppering the supply how many times now? I've lost track.

If you were to fairly value the existing supply of ETH, and account for new issuance of the token, you could make a case for $1k per.. maybe. Now of course I'm sure with news, and retards FOMOing in, it will pump beyond that sometime 2020.. But that's not where it will stay. Tell me how to deduce the value of a token when 5 million more are issued per year?

I will reiterate. The dev team and especially Vitalik will ensure that there is a fighting chance on this hell of an earth for a truly decentralized blockchain. Regardless of whatever investor-bro prospectus that you've been reading.

This project must not fail. It is extremely important that ETH nodes are operated by the public at large. It's not important the annual staking income 30,000 people can buy a new sedan over hardware for a few new nodes.

So decentralized one pedophile can change the rules at a whim

Who?

>never been a reality

It was less than $50 away from happening in 2017

I am all in Ethereum Classic. It plans to have smart contract integration on its smart contracts platform. ETH just doesnt cut it

Reminder Ethereum is a double-digit shitcoin which is eternally cucked by ICOs
blog.bitmex.com/ether-a-double-digit-shitcoin/

IT already has smartcontracts you dumbass its literally ETH up to the fork

dude man i was eating and typing. got some doritos on my fingers. What I meant is that Ethereum Classic is planning on adopting oracles on top of its smart contracts platform

These are the folks that buy high and sell low, they can hardly read

Attached: 1554433777878.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

Never and also never.
Are you fucking serious? You cant kill the king buddy.

>It's not important the annual staking income 30,000 people can buy a new sedan over hardware for a few new nodes.
Much more distribution isn't really possible. Inflation has been going down continuously so what you're saying isn't correct.
They have been arrogant about inflation, but after the drop to 80 they finally realized they can't shaft holders much longer or the chain can really die.

BSV makes ETH worthless

Etc got 51%ed you retard

Who gives a fuck about ETH when LINK is unironically the next ETH. Link will hit 100$ screenshot this

Kek already told. $1000 EOY.

>$100
What kind of pajeet FUD is this!?!? 1000 EOY IS FUD WE WILL SEE 10k LINK WITHIN 5 YEARS.

fpbp

It is a scam.