OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: dasdadad.png (877x447, 636K)

so sudden
so new.

This is my first coin im in that is actually pumping, this shit feels goooooood

No more gaincel brah

this coin is so undervalued its insane
feels good getting in early for once

Attached: 1543693049725.png (419x143, 6K)

Who else all up in this man?

Attached: Lition_CEO_RichardLohwasser.jpg (900x900, 584K)

your point is that while cmc displays it as a 4-5 million coin, it is actually valued as a 25 million dollar coin.
To which, I reply dear sir, that this motherfucking coin is going to break a billion faster than you can say stinky linky.

This smells like discord tranny shills. Look at the buzzwords. We just need some faggot saying 10x eom.

1000$ EOY

I'm not fucking selling!

Lition is very ...unadulterated right now.
big opportunities for the smart.

Most undervalued coins/tokens in entire crypto space are Lition and Fantum. Should be a Billion market for each to start with...

I'm just skeptical of the massive difference here, is all. I looked at the white paper and it only mentioned the circulating supply and not the total supply. I'm still interested in Lition, it seems to have the same growth potential that Vidt is showing off which is really good, and it's 1/2 the price of Vidt right now.

German Burger?

Shill mode off now.
this was my only concern as well, desus.
But I just bit the bullet anyway.
They changed the lock in periods to be longer after investors complained that there was so much inflation still to come. e.g. next month only 2 million new tokens are being released, lower than the expected 8 million I believe.
So they are aware of their mistake and honestly that's in large part why I think this is trading so low. Afraid from the oncoming inflation. But they are very well positioned to have some real world applications running on their chain that will be used by mega companies like SAP and Vattenfall.
Dont forget, chainlink has 65% of their supply locked in as well. With lition it's 80%.
I'm not happy with this, but sometimes you have to just fucking go with it.

Lets just hope it all works out. If Lition hits a 1 billion mcap, it could cost around $42.

link, vidt, lit, qnt

best portfolio ever

add IDEX

reminder that LIT supply will be inflated by 8% in two days.

Attached: 1559079486377.png (618x623, 446K)

So prepare for a dip to buy into?