The only other oracle coin

>the only other oracle coin
>30m marketcap

Attached: 1558047075089.jpg (1653x2341, 549K)

it's funny because rlc is french so it fits

isnt that the little spastic token with offbrand 'doracles'?

>offbrand
the cope

I actually put 10% of my gains into it today. I'll use it as a hedge, since it probably can't go any lower...

It will Gilles wills it.

Please no

time to shill this to plebbit as "the next link," they'll all fomo in since they missed out.

Don't listen to him it's the only hedge against link
also very oversold already
That transjeet fag posts fud in every rlc thread

are you telling me rlc is oversold? why is that good?

Because when coins are oversold they usually get bought if they have value.
RLC is barely understood and only talked about on biz. Does oracles among other computing shit. Perfect thing to shill to plebbit.

RLC will pump. Oracle coins are going crazy. RLC marines have been around a long time. They will be rewarded.

I've believed in this coin for a very long time.
I truly think this next altrun will be insane for RLC. Between the LINK oracle hype and being capable of tons of shit...I'm all in now.

Lmao the fucking cope in this thread

RSI is an indicator that I use to financially fuck idiots like you. Coins stay overbought and oversold for quite a while, most of the time.

I respect that you're trying to male money, but that's the worst mainstream financial indicator

I don't use RSI you fucking brainlet larping faggot

I don't know why you would use the term "oversold" without relation to RSI unless you're completely new.

this shows your IQ
you aren't as smart as you think you are

It's over Gilles you came for the King and missed.

Spotted transjeet

Real Life Chad token is the best post Link meme on the board, and has its own autistic mascot, transjeet.

No way in fuck this does anything less than 10x by EOY

>10x by EOY
EOM july

Test

Hope so
Fuck off tranjeet