GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME

He has told me that ETH is the way to relieve myself of my worldly debt so that I may devote more of my existence to his worship.

He speaks to me in dreams. I have now heard His Word 7 times. I am thinking of applying for saintship, but I am burdened by the stress of IRL debt.

Soon I will be free. Soon we all will be, those who hold the ether.

Attached: ETH.jpg (2500x1529, 597K)

Yes

Attached: 1550871236778.jpg (390x522, 61K)

What a good waste of dubs.

DUBS ARE FURTHER PROOF

EVERYTHING IS ALIGNING TONIGHT

how did god address you ?

just give me some eths, Vit. fucking pedo

Will this be enough to make it? I don't have anything else.

Attached: 44.png (2904x1180, 190K)

I told you already, he speaks to me in my dreams. Last week I stayed up for 35 hours and finally achieved an other worldly slumber.

It's difficult to explain. I don't "hear" Him as you may hear a voice. Rather, he "speaks" directly into my mind and into my eyes. It's a beauty and a comfort and warmth that I can't describe, probably what babies feel like in the womb.

I knew He was listening. I explained my worries in life and how if I could simply unburden my debt, I would be free and I would be completely at peace.

He spoke

E T H

I sought further confirmation. He showed the ETH symbol, sort of glowing but in colors that we cannot normally perceive. It sort of looked like my OP picture but again, much more spectacular, like I cannot even explain but it is burned into my memory.

I am confident about my choice. I will make it. I have faith.

if some being spoke to you about your obsession with material wealth then it was certainly a demon, to be godly is to know that this world is a passing illusion built to test you and that no amount of wealth can ever fortify the soul

God is freeing me from the chains of material wealth. I have only asked for His help in order to unburden myself from the evils of student loan debt. After that I will be out of cryptocurrency trading and I will live very simply.

I do NOT speak with demons, and I am angry that you would have the gall to suggest it.

I want to believe.

Attached: eth.jpg (800x800, 57K)

you cannot free someone from the chains of the material by giving them more wealth, only demons deal in the sort of trades you're talking about, never once has any Abrahamic deity rewarded piety with material wealth, only the serpent does that

Checked. Buying ETH is unironically investing in the digital fuel of the next industrial age, except this fuel is cryptographically secure and never goes bad.

evens and i buy in

Yeah, I think you'll be ok user

I did not say that God is "Abrahamic".

Demons have caught me in a web of evil and despair in the form of debt. God will free me.

Evens will be delivered

This image is beatiful

UnIronically this op, you think god gives a shit about your debt while other Starve, don’t be stupid

what's that app?
you are probably richer than 99% of people on this board by the way

God loves ALL of us.

Just because He has helped me does not mean that He is neglecting anyone else.

The Jow Forums heathens wouldn't understand how FAITH works.