Chainlink- Microsoft

On monday Chainlink will announce a partnership with Microsoft

you read it here first, insiders are buying ur bags
10$ end of next week

Attached: 1_lc8uQRigCibhNV53XEsWXA.jpg (1280x700, 100K)

ok

microsoft announcement will unironically pump this to $100

ok

kek. lets just hope for a new floor at $5 first lmao. google was highly disappointing.

shut the fuck up larper #1124523

thanks for posting this, was about to sell some LINK to take profit but seeing this made me bought more LINK instead. Thanks based insider

Attached: 1518681379587.png (499x499, 27K)

100$ ? it means larger mkcap then ETH, it's too early

New alt bull run is going to be fueled by adoption.

Stop looking at these coins / tokens as currency.

Attached: amspec.jpg (628x357, 43K)

Imagine if the google announcement came after the coinbase addition. We'd be at $20 right now

unironically there have been some accurate larps lately
pic related

Attached: ANONKNEW.png (499x421, 103K)

google announcement was nothing. It's just the start

I personally think link will be $100 next bullrun and will go to $500 during the bear market

We slowly go to 1K and beyond because of the desire for passive income and growth of the network

>Thanks based insider
haven't you learned anything about what you read online?

>nolinker detected

if i was you i'd buy more ;)
SN

Do you know what sarcasm is faggot

fuck off craig

Would not surprise me after seeing Gates Foundation specifically mention Link in that report on food they shared a while back. This is a done deal only question is when.

would still be overvalued

They are commodities like metals, lumber, onions beans, oil, etc. Some will have have specific uses and be traded like commodities. That means derivitws markets so companies that rely on the tokens can hedge. This is the potential crypt has if the block chain solutions are cheaper than existing ones and solve business needs.

Picking up some of these cryptos now could be like accumulating crude oil before the 1900s industrial revolution.

BS. There's nothing left

Been hearing this the entire month... source or LARP

Fake partnerships. Not one company confirmed it. All you have are snippets of Twitter tweets and a single Google blog post.. LOOOL

Fake Fake Fake
LINK has no partnerships except with his local McDonalds joint

Like a lot of people said in other threads, someone is accumulating, until that someone is done, chainlink will stay slow paced. It was already supposed to be at $10

Cope