Hey biz, reddit here. I'm ruined

Hey biz, reddit here. I'm ruined.

Long time lurker, first time poster
I bought 8,000 link on coinbase between $4.78-5.06 and I'm fucked.

I gambled my rent money to buy chainlink and it looks like I bought the absolute top. I thought I could make a couple thousand dollars quickly to pay rent today but the opposite happened and I have no other choice.

I wasn't able to pay rent so I got kicked but heard the local airport set up sleeping cots for people that needed the needful.

This is my life now. I feel like I'm in a dystopian disease infected future

AMA

Attached: IMG_20190629_2252406.jpg (3996x2664, 3.85M)

we dont want redditors here

Can you fuck off and never post again?

>not just DCAing in
get fucked plebbit retard, thanks for market buying the 1k links i dumped at $4.89
regardless though, just hold for half a decade or less and you’ll be rich
t. swinglinker

Attached: D598E671-11B9-43F3-A0F6-A66880EEBAFA.gif (320x180, 806K)

How much nano do you have?
And are you a subhuman cc mod?

Redditor myself

>8,000 link
>rent money
where the fuck do you live

lol
but seriously
don't sell, ever
retain the aspects of your personality that caused, and continue to cause you to hold through lows
understand what exactly it is that you've bought, if you don't already

Attached: IMG_20190629_2322429.jpg (3996x2664, 3.89M)

>This is my life now. I feel like I'm in a dystopian disease infected future
If this isnt a LARP, bro how the fuck are you JUST noticing this?

Attached: IMG_20190504_101128.jpg (337x360, 40K)

How's it feel to gamble your rent money away?

Did you learn your lesson not to spend what you can't afford to lose?

I'm sorry for your situation.

Okay when you say "long time lurker", how long are we talking?

call the guy on the left a nigger

how’s my little linklet of wall street

I'm sorry to hear that but why the fuck would you invest what you couldn't afford to lose? Stinky linky will make you rich one day but that day is not for a long time.

I've succeed in failure. I'm surrounded by complexionally dark beings, laying down in a flea ridden cot and there is an ex army ranger walking back and forth looking for trouble.

I feel if I speak too loudly or act out of place I may loose my sacred sleeping place. I feel lucky that I at least have this. Many people have much less

Some cunts had years to buy a stack at prices any faggot could afford. I got lucky and had some money ready to make the purchase. But even with rewards of millions of never risk what I can't afford. You are a faker, some vice journalist trying to fud the crypto market.

I love nano. I think b/c it's so fast and so free it is truly the dark horse. I don't see myself selling nano.

That was until link came into my life. It's painful now, the person next to me is coughing so loud I can actually see particles of virus spewing from his talk hole and I don't think I would be in this situation if link hadn't come into my life. But I still would never sell nano and link. To me they are equals

3.5 months.

Wow that's a very long time
Go back.

Just hold stupid. Link will go to $10 minimum eoy

No b/c I don't want to loose my precious cot. The cot and my backpack and my phone is all I have left in the world.

But I know deep in my heart nano and hopefully chainlink will pull through. Sometime you have to struggle to achieve great things

I will pay you 5 LINK to video yourself yelling "fuck niggers!"

What you do afterwards is up to you

OP bought a scam
KEK

Inside that building next to all of those people of course

RIP LINKies

Go live innawoods and wait until you are a millionaire

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

hey man. Hope you doing okay and get it all sorted out eventually. no larpo

Why did you spend 40,000 dollars you didn't have free to spend?

there is a group of africaniggers sitting in a hurdle. I' ve been eavesdropping and I believe they are plotting something but I can't quite make it out yet.

Attached: IMG_20190629_2336569.jpg (3996x2664, 1.68M)

Yes Nano is truly the god particle.

$1000 EOY.
I’m a mod on Jow Forumsnanocurrency by the way nice to meet you!

Youll unironically need to endure a full market cycle to understand whats going on. Good luck.
>t. took out a loan in nov '17 to buy crypto

Attached: gvelazquez-20171010-market-cycle-emotion.jpg (600x500, 56K)

8k link and you didnt even think about holding some back to pay rent? Larp

I sold my mother's jewelry without her knowing to buy chainlink because a few people I follow that have really good ratings on reddit from the nano community told me it was a good buy.

But I bought the top and and down significantly already

But WHY?

I don't know if the airport will have community cot's in the airport for people in need for that long. I am running out of time

Theres no way this isnnt a LARP lmao, well done OP

nice larp. it would take months before they actually forced you to evict. fag

you deserve it lmao

Attached: IMG_20190629_2347199.jpg (3996x2664, 3.39M)

ur gonna make it brah
jewelry is a scam

This isn't a larp. What can I do to prove to you I am left with nothing and am currently sleeping on a cot in the middle of an airport terminal

Attached: IMG_20190629_2352019.jpg (3996x2664, 3.69M)

>getting kicked out the same day as the rent being due.

LARP

Should have bought VID instead moron

I live near there, coming to ruin your life faggot

More holes in this story than swiss cheese. I'm only like 82% sure he's telling the truth.

Lol this is a great larp and the anons falling for it are too smart for their own good.
>please do the needful
>3.5 months
>selling moms jewelry
8/10 I chuckled

Legit lurk for 2 years before posting

Is your rent $35000 a month?

The crazy thing is that pic is of Brazil. Before the Jews muttfied it. All white countries are next on the list.

WOW!
And you still had internet access and a device to use it?
FILTHY RICH BOY!
GET OUT!

>8000 link for rent
>bought at the absolute top, June 28
>rent is due even though it's the 29 (unless if Australia) and rent is not typically due until the 30th
>instantly evicted the same day she could not come up with rent

It's bullshit

They won't. Unless you have a rock solid method of killing yourself planned, just cash out now and get a job.

You’re supposed to get a roommate and rent out a cheap studio with someone supporting a bad drug habit. That way you get into for like 200$ a month to keep a roof over your head.

Whats crazy is, it's already recovering. This is a shit post

Op is a larping bored rich faggot who is waiting for his next plane to jamaica. Fuck you op.

BASED HOMELESS LINKER. YOU WILL MAKE IT BRO.

Imagine showing that picture to the indigenous Brazilians pre-1500. They would be horrified.

Attached: c7b4aa8.jpg (480x640, 63K)

Isnt this the dead cat bounce though? Do I sell now?

>WHY SMALL PEOPLE NO MOVE?! you is evil shitpostshaman

Fuck you. Ive been here for 9 years and maybe have posted 10 times. Kill yourself before a nigger does it for you. Die broke and alone you larping jew

>op is based germaphobe
are you Asian, OP? And do you despise mellow dramatic people?