I've made SO much money today swinging

By swinging LINK I've earned over 300 LINK (and counting) within just 8 hours. This is ridiculous, I am going to be rich.

Attached: biz-bullrun346897264.png (181x220, 64K)

How to swing, do u use wojacks as Indicators

The last thing you will swing is your neck from a rope.

Attached: yikes.png (442x602, 214K)

don't make it a habit

Jeez, I swung one time only when bitcoin was on the rise and made 6k link.

You must be late.

I’ve made 4000 link swinging the last 2 days ,, this is easier than I thought lmao

Congrats, But better be holding that link from now on.

Attached: download.jpg (500x1406, 184K)

Goddamnit I really need to try and get more into swinging. Still getting the hang of it

Literally, just buy low and sell high. Only capitulate if you have good reason to believe it's never gonna come back down, like if there was an announcement of a partnership or whatever.

Don't worry, you'll get burnt soon

I think I end up assuming its going to go even higher or even lower. Been having a bit more success the last couple of times so I think I'm getting there.

Yeah will you're gonna miss out on some. At least you made a bunch anyway

*even higher or even lower than it actually does

Day of the rope for swinglinkers eoy

>300 LINK (and counting) within just 8 hours
holy shit link is expensive now
I swear it used to take 100 LINK to buy a big mac combo before
what the hell happened

Attached: 1561315502973.gif (203x152, 1012K)

My god there's so many poorfags here these days.

>300 LINK
Poor people are like animals

What's your stack fren? Went from 3.2 to 3.5k today.

When there's a significantly huge red candle, buy as soon as it stops going down.

Those always bounce.

Once it looks like the bounce has lost momentum, sell just enough to get your investment back. Keep your profit as link.

If it crashes, you still keep your investment, all you lose are paper gains from link you got "for free". If it moons further, you don't get left behind.

The only correct way to swinglink imo.

Go back you piece of shit

I thought you only needed 1k to "make it"?

Lmao, that's a suicide stack user

Oh wow I wonder why there are suddenly a lot of threads on how easy swinging is! It surely won't be to trap swingtards in selling just before Monday comes around and all those normies finally have their cash arrive on coinbase to buy that new hyped up token they listed.

Isn't LINK already on coinbase?

So you just convert the LINK to ETH and convert that into FIAT and then just keep swinging for profit?

Yesterday was fucking awesome. All the bouncing between 4, and 4.50.
Doubled my holdings

Try kys

Swinging sounds really clever but I mix up time to exit with time to buy so i will never make it.

Actually, I think maybe the exchange I use is just shit for swinging as it doesn't have live updates like binance or coinbase does. I suppose I'll just keep holding for now