Is London a good place to live if you’re rich?

is London a good place to live if you’re rich?

Attached: 037CF9C9-A26B-4B19-B063-C7786218063B.jpg (1200x600, 268K)

/trv/ here

No
Go to Thailand or something, better in every way (cost of living, weather, women)

mosquitoes and yellow fever lol

if you're a Paki or arab, yes.

>is London a good place to live if you have a lot of money but want to have a middle class lifestyle
Of course.

>women
user I...

Singapore.

this

Might as well be living in Baghdad

They have some tax laws that attract billionaires to live there, i don't know what they are exactly

London ON yup great place to live

Comfy in my Tokyo 2 bed suite.

>all that awful architecture

Somalis are literally sending there kids back to Africa because London is a shithole.

its a muslim city so no

theres rich and then theres rich.
my relatives in london are 8 figures net worth. they live pretty good.

OP doesn't have 8 figures.

TOKYO is the best city.
You will know why Roger Ver and other Crypto Millionaires prefer Tokyo over any other city just after staying 30 days in the city.
BTC is accepted almost everywhere, plenty of fun stuff to do around.
Bored? Tale a 4 hour premium Shinkansen to ancient Kyoto for the day and meet some cuties in Osaka at night.
Tokyo literally has everything you need.

No, NY is. London is second.

would get bored to tears after 3 months in SEA
agree the UK weather is shit and most of the women are hideous

No way it’s worse than nig culture here in ATL

Tokyo is very based. Kyoto as well for the comfier vibe. Both at the top of my list of options

Kek

yellow fever as in a lust for asian women?

London pre-shitskin invasion was untouchable, NYC might be better now, it’s getting more gentrified by the day. Will likely be a playground for the super rich in the 2020s

>would get bored to tears after 3 months in SEA
you would get bored anywhere. SEA is no different from the rest of the world. You can do the same thing as anywhere if you have the money and inclination

Should I learn Japanese instead of German?

Tokyo is awesome...agreed. Polite people, super clean, great food, tons of variety. Also, if you like skiing, the Jpow is incredible. Plus you can travel anywhere in the world directly from Tokyo airport.

this

Japan for culture/food.
Moscow for girls

everything else is trash

fucking kek

Have you lived there? I’ve been there for a couple weeks and loved it. But I’m a 6’7 white dude and I feel like it’d get fucking annoying standing out that much 24/7. But when I was there the people were way superior to burgers, very kind and chill. Made me hate Americans desu

the architecture really speaks to the warped, inferior mindset of the English people compared to virtually any other.

It is if you like acid attacks

all modern international cities are ugly.
prove me wrong