I just want a paid off house, a motorocycle or dirt bike...

I just want a paid off house, a motorocycle or dirt bike, another dog and to be able to say fuck you to someone who think's they hold any economic power over me

Attached: safds.jpg (396x385, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sens.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuck you to someone who think's they hold any economic power over me
Bluepill

>got to fight death and become immorality
Redpill

>pay off house
>still pay property taxes

The game was honked from the start.

>fag pill

Power must be earned. Get to work faggot!

(Wealth is financial/economical power)

Attached: 1544824275507.jpg (586x524, 42K)

I just wanna get to know my family again. I've been so fucking distant for so long.

I wanna kick it around here for a little while. Finish my degree hopefully, just my 2 year, nothing special. And then when my grandma is in a better home I want to get a job driving a semi truck. I live here with her and the place is getting to be too much maintenance. But I can't leave just now because I need to do the things I do every week.

I've been working 80 hours a week for going on 4 years now. I sent a ton of money to a woman because she needed surgery. She hates me now. I don't want the money back. I just want to be able to leave this job finally and remember what it's like to not live at work.

>become immorality

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1534672257351.png (638x359, 312K)

why would you get a 2 year degree to drive a semi

I want to finish my 2 year and transfer and finish my 4 year so I can get a job doing whatever I want

Become immortal, maybe.

If you want to know more google aubrey de grey.

"SENS Research Foundation works to develop, promote, and ensure widespread access to therapies that cure and prevent the diseases and disabilities of aging by comprehensively repairing the damage that builds up in our bodies over time. We are redefining the way the world researches and treats age-related ill health, while inspiring the next generation of biomedical scientists."
sens.org/

Real chads live in mobile campers.

Literally just get a normal job, buy a house. Rent that house out. Buy another house, live there. Buy link, Monero, and bitcoin, hold them until 2022. There you go user, you did it. Congratulations.

holy shit are you me? i literally am going back to school to become a medical researcher in the hopes of becoming immortal.

aubrey de grey is my hero.

Based and Life-Extensionpilled
we are all gonna live to fucking 400 I swear. I feel like no one has a clue how fast this field is exploding. I’m 34 and when I’m 74 I will look like I’m 23.

buy 50k zuckbucks and wait for Libra launch.

Nice job! Remember to accumulate wealth so you can afford the therapies. Good to hear I am not alone!

Iktfb,I also just want a house and another dog.

>I sent a ton of money to a woman
God, hot women have it so fucking easy.

You're an idiot.

bro I want another dog so my dog has a buddy I feel so bad when he's all alone and shit

maybe a gf and kids eventually but that's not in the cards rn

I have 2. Best decision I ever made, it’s like having a fucking crew at all times

Redpill me on dogs... what breed should I get that is /comfy/ and chill yet can keep up with my Jow Forums lifestyle? Preferably one that doesn't shed too much hair, thanks in advance

Attached: 1554374332887.png (847x521, 67K)

Golden retriever is the perfect dog. They will shed though, but it’s a sacrifice I’d make in a heartbeat because the breed is so rock solid.

shihtzu

Attached: pupper.jpg (600x593, 108K)

Was this woman your mom or sister. If not, why? I don't understand people who give money to women who are likely just using you rather than a hungry homeless guy who'd likely be happy to have some food to buy.

Cheers

As for training, what the fuck do I do? I have no experience with dogs but I don't want them un-disciplined. Should I enroll in one of those "dog classes" or whatever, what do you suggest?