Okay, can someone please refute this FUD? I am seriously worried whether the guy's right

Okay, can someone please refute this FUD? I am seriously worried whether the guy's right..

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 10.27.14 AM.png (2270x682, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/chainlink-live-ethereum-mainnet-connected-consensus/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha, that’s probably because he is

he's not wrong

Attached: 428937423894.jpg (259x194, 6K)

There is no point refuting it, it's just another literal fiction made up by desperate whales. They are resorting to technical fiction lately, making claims about things that are or are not in the whitepaper, pretending to be a dev and critique the coding, hoping that no one actually opens the whitepaper and calls them out. It's pathetic, just ignore them.

If you actually think that Link is not decentralized because a FUD fag told you so you might be retarded.

Oh my god is this true? Should I sell?

Maybe you should read the whitepaper

Yes please sell

its true

The best part about being a software engineer is that you can FUD with varying degrees of truth and the brainlets on Jow Forums are so non-technical that they can't tell the difference.

I could own a complete scam token, tell you the truth about it, make up some bullshit to make you feel better so you buy more and then dump on you hard. Best part is that you can't tell the difference!

Hahahaha imagine NOT studying computer science in university.

Chainlink could be replicated with 2 lines of code, it's just a JSON parser with an OUT:AGGREGATION loop which is like grade 9 CSS.
The ONLY reason Chainlink has pumped is due to Coinbase listing them. It's an ERC667 token which means its a time locked recursion and that sometimes causes pumps and dumps like this.

coinbase listed link only for the huge (100% meme) comunity, not for the project itself

> look at the insane volume in the last 24 hours

it's 100% true

that doesn't prevent gains

Imagine your job being so low class even with so much effort lmao
>t. medfag

Okay, I'm done. I just sold my whole stack.

I don't know if this is just reposting fud, or you're actually a retardtor, but I'll bite.

"Muh decentralization" isn't about teh leet anonymity you redditniggers buzzword it to be. The only point of it for CL is uptime. So that someone can't ddos or fbi a single server site and ruin the network.

Nodes have a substantial financial incentive to ensure their uptime, and are penalized LINK (aka goddollars) for failure to comply.

Someone needing data on a 500mm soi contract doesn't want the input/trigger data coming from some random neckbeard faggots with servers in their basement, they want named node operators...with millions or billions in collateral, that won't fuck up their API call.

This is B2B enterprise shit for quadrillions of dollars, not some backdoor TOR weed deal.

Attached: 1561694065467.jpg (750x928, 564K)

Doctors are literally retards who rely on rote memorization. You have no power or status here.

>Someone needing data on a 500mm soi contract doesn't want the input/trigger data coming from some random neckbeard faggots with servers in their basement, they want named node operators...with millions or billions in collateral, that won't fuck up their API call.
So if a counterparty needs to be trusted, why rely on a blockchain solution when a traditional REST api will be sufficient? Moron.

Spoonfeeding was done 2 years ago.
Figure it out on your own now you fucking brainlet nulinker

>muh "decentralized" trusted KYC oracles

OH NO NO NO AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: lolpepe.jpg (229x221, 13K)

Yes, I'm sure this random user on an Asian fishing forum has spotted something that Oracle, Swift, Amazon and countless others have all missed

brb market selling 2 million linkies

People fail to understand these basic concepts. Decentralization =/= anonymity. Bitcoin had the same issues when 51% attacks were viable. Nodes vs noses (actual people) debate.
All Chainlink is doing is allowing the network to scale out and allowing decentralized reputation services to take place to offload any liability. Anonymous nodes are not viable until staking is implemented.

This is true. People who tend to think about what they learn do bad in medschool because the amount of stuff you have to memorize is ridiculous. At some point they realize thinking about what they are reading is pointless, a waste of time and has almost no impact on grades so they decide to rely almost solely on rote memorization and shitty mnemonics.

I'm weak of mind and easily swayed....

meh, I'm selling
will still make out over 8x

I'm not in Link so this isn't a defense of that project in particular. But seriously the only people who really give a shit about the level of "decentralization" in middleware are crypto hippies. Most businesses and enterprise don't give a fuck, and in some ways actually WANT some centralized control as they get to grips with what is still an immature technology.

People in crypto talk of "centralization" like it's a taboo word. The whole fucking world is built on it, including banks and financial systems. It doesn't scare enterprise. And blockchain has a better shot at gaining global adoption if people accept that the future, at least for now, is going to be hybrid centralized/decentralized systems.

It doesn't need to be "trusted", you dumb nigger, that's what collateral is for. It just doesn't have to be super leet hax0r vpn incognito anonymous.

Chadwick McThiccock the futures trader isnt going to care (and will probably prefer) to select "Microsoft/aws/google" as the 3 inputs on his Smartcontract(tm). Not some faggot that's triggered over KYC as he never got his license because mom drives him to all his YuGiOh tournaments, so he didn't have to.

Attached: 1560775375266.jpg (750x998, 565K)

There's literally no point in using blockchain over existing solutions without the benefit of decentralization. Blockchain scales worse and performs worse than a database.

If decentralization isn't important, why do I need a blockchain middleware layer for my data when I can just get it directly from an API and litigate for breach of contract if that data is inaccurate or causes me material losses?

1) KYC is literally optional.
blog.chain.link/chainlink-live-ethereum-mainnet-connected-consensus/
>"We also intend to have an optional identity review available to node operators"

2) the reputation system is also decentralized, meaning users can choose which particular system they want from any number of listing services (with Chainlink themselves offering a basic solution as well)
>"the purchaser specifies the reputation and aggregating contracts to be used for the
rest of the agreement"

And the white paper does provide a robust and detailed outline for the reputation system, see section 5.2:
(starts on page 17)

3) Chainlink mainnet started with 3 nodes (now 8), so it was decentralized from the very beginning.

hes totally correct

You're fudding all of blockchain just to fud Chainlink.
Do you have any idea how bullish this is for Chainlink?

Attached: synthetix oracle hack chainlink.png (1016x1632, 122K)

ive been saying this for 2 years lol this coin is useless. you fell for a pump and dump scheme.

No, Bitcoin is a valid use of Blockchain for a decentralized internet currency outside of any government monetarg policy.

Your project is a nonexistent solution to a nontractable problem. You haven't answered the question as to why anyone should use Chainlink when it offers literally no advantages over just pulling the data from an api.

>Bitcoin is a valid use of Blockchain for a decentralized internet currency outside of any government monetarg policy.
And Chainlink is a valid use of blockchain for decentralized internet financial products outside of any government monetary policy.

>You haven't answered the question as to why anyone should use Chainlink when it offers literally no advantages over just pulling the data from an api.
You didn't open the pic here:

It's not fud. Chainlink probably had more full time employees shilling on Jow Forums than developing it. You have to be brainlet to think it was organic.

Chainlink is not more robust or decentralized, though.

You didn't answer my question.

>it's just FUD, 1000$ EOY

Another delusional stinky linky that can't argue against OP because he has no idea how Chainlink actually works

>I just can't bother arguing

You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: 1519554603053.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>Chainlink is not more robust or decentralized, though.
More than what?

>You didn't answer my question.
Yes I did, see pic here: Synthetix had a single oracle running, meaning they were simply "pulling the data from an api" in a centralized way.
This caused a fuckup that decentralized oracles would have prevented.

I will not bother refuting this FUD, and I will continue to get rich. No point in wasting time.

>Okay, can someone please refute this FUD?
Only been here on Jow Forums and even I can see that there are a lot of people trying to steal from you linkies. A guy posting pictures of a woman that is about to get a urinary tract infection due to how tight her pants are is just another.
If you are scared then dump so the price can go down and I can get more LINK.

I follow an actual major and learn comp sci from youtube for free because I'm not falling for the comp sci degree meme. The degree is useless as long as you have the skills

yeah seriously, its had its pump, it'll correct the price then stagnate for a long while. buy DOGE before it imminently doubles, should give you a month or two (and double your money) to find a new moonshot.

>3/8 oracles means ChainLink is decentralized
Lol

Bitcoin and ETH blocks require about that number of confirmations.
And Chainlink has only been out for a few weeks.
cope

take profit, load up BAT. let the coinbase normies buy our bags

This. The average LINKy is so tech illiterate it's not even funny.

Attached: TypicalLINKy.png (974x736, 744K)

Just be yourself

What channel fren? I study mech engineering but I want to learn comp science more

What you need to know is a name. A name so vicious you wont be able to sleep for weeks. Do you remember Jason? Heh, yeah, ofcourse you do. I'm sure you also know that Jason Parser has mysteriously disappeared and with that his harassments against the LINK foundation came to an end. Some say he left for Tibet to live with the monks, others claim he was shot dead by Rory in a pistol duel. But thats beside the point. His wife known only by the codename JSMN (Jasmine) wants revenge. Not much information about this elusive woman can be found and its unclear who she really is. But our nodes are going offline one by one and oracles are found dead with letters JSMN engraved on their foreheads. Her goal seem to be triggering an infinite FOR javascrpit loop which will tank the price to 50sats. And worst of all? She wont stop until she has Sergeys head on a plate.

Why have our listed these companies? Do you think they are affiliated with ChainLink? Because they are not.

Lol. Hav you even read the white paper?

You're cute when you try.

IT'S AN OPINION.
THERE IS 0 FACTS AND EXPLANATIONS IN THIS.
THINK ABOUT IT, FAGGOT!
Look at all the FUD for past two days, they desperately want your bags as cheap as possible.
Nobody new about cl, but when new came out, it was to late for some to accumulate.
Whales dumped, and looking for cheap entry.
Think for a minute you faggot.

This "low class" job is going to make your job obsolete soon. Wait until all kinds of diagnosis are automated by IA, you'll be begging on the street