BAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

tik tok tik tok motherfucker.

STIFF!

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhahahahhhahahhahhbwiaoahbUAHWVVQNANAJQJUQHQH

Attached: 25FBE402-2839-4271-A6D3-7E9271B5EFE7.jpg (828x562, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-wright-fails-to-impress-in-court/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WELCOME TO LAW.

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-wright-fails-to-impress-in-court/

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHABAHBABAHABBABA ABBABA ABBABABABA BABAHABAHAB ABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAHYWFWVKOAKS HDJJKKK

Attached: 5D215855-88AC-49EE-AFBC-E081AB79CF5D.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

The funny thing is if you did this shit even 20 years ago you'd just get straight up shot. He'd cost a dangerous person money and go STIFF and they'd perforate his faggot ass. I'm shocked he hasn't been gatted.

>There are real people that exist that actually bought BSV instead of linkies

This hurts to imagine

Attached: 1535285425511.jpg (500x700, 148K)

do judges have to deal with shitheads like this all the time? It's like real-life internet argument on steroids

This kek. They were bragging about how they performed so well compared to Link. Suddenly price doesn't matter. Poor souls

Craig is a hack and anyone who owns BSV is a certified retard.

bsv sucks

pajeets and sandniggers aren't people

its actually why the law of contempt exists, to cut the BS some. A wise man would avoid being -such- an arsehole as to land a possible contempt charge. This arsehole dials it up to 11 in a fucking hearing to explain why he shouldn't be charged. I'd be shocked if he isn't sentenced to jailtime for contempt now, not for the first time, and doubtless not the last

i am one of these poor soulds
it hurts

> June 28

BABHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

tik tok tik tok faketoshi piece of shit

Attached: FC33D220-7601-4365-A681-1460D20A96CF.jpg (790x819, 344K)

>soulds

makes sense

craig is such an asshole

Attached: 1559107431399.jpg (739x415, 80K)

SIRS PLESE NO WORRIES, IT WAS A TAXTICAL STUNT. DR CREG IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN MAHARASHTRA WITH 17 DEGRESE, HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING.

Attached: 16167484-happy-indian-man-holding-hair-brush-by-his-foot-and-smiling-at-white-background-free-space- (941x1300, 160K)

checked lmao

Used to do litigation. Yes. My favorite was when this nig in was getting his child support order and he flpped out cursed out the judge and tried to storm out of the courtroom. Little did he know that judge has a button under his desk that locks down the courtroom and calls for additional bailiffs/sheriff's in the building.
The look on his face when the door didn't open was hilarious.

You do not under any circumstances piss off the judge.

His chimpout is even worse when taken in context. Remember that just moments earlier, when being questioned by his own lawyers he said:
* I plan on giving everything to nigs and needy women - I dont want this money
* I want nothing to do with bit corn, because i never realized ppl would do bad things with money
* I almost stopped being a PASTOR from this episode, but luckily have now found god again
then he ended his speech by crying in his attorneys arms (Jimmy?).

Seconds later when asked "hey why did you forge these email headers in the docs you submitted to court" he started cursing at the opposing council and throwing papers around.

Conclusion: Everyone in the courtroom saw hes and obvious 2-bit lying scumbag who is putting on an act.

you'll be panic selling your link and buying bsv high eoy linkie

Good. It's a part of the record now (his scumminess).

civil law here, not familiar with common law. How much jail time can someone be looking at for various offenses of contempt of court?

RIP

In a practical sense: up to 6 mo jail / 100k fine (judge could charge for more, but that would require another trial to adjudicate which the judge wouldn't want...so 6 mo / 100k is practical limit).

However that order is enforced immediately...no appeal...no "but wait..."... they put handcuffs on you there and take you directly to jail.

Where to buy Sergey's t-shirt? I want to keep it as a trophy when i truly make it