He hasn't finished accumulating yet

Attached: lition_logo_white.jpg (1200x576, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upUoOSnZvdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol hello bagholder, just sold my bags at 67k

He hasn't finished accumulating yet

Kek

So what does it do ?

youtube.com/watch?v=upUoOSnZvdY

Attached: kylorenava.jpg (342x341, 93K)

nothing, just a quick pnd

Their running product is a p2p green energy trade already working in Germany. They are also partnered with the German volksbank and plan to bring STOs this year. Also working together with SAP to create block chain solutions for enterprises. Nothing new in reality, but it is done by a team of professionals with great connections and lot of media attention. Mainnet is expected in September, plus more exchanges.. Maybe it's not a long term hold like BTC but it will definitely pump a 5x at least before Sept. DYOR and trade carefurly. Good luck user!

people don't know about SAP
>163 Billion marketcap
>Lition only 5m marketcap
>do the math

>blocks your path

Attached: ew-logo-footer.png (476x158, 15K)

>logo

They also have develloped a syndicated loan dApp that runs on Lition.

Attached: Syndicated Loan dApp.png (1303x914, 266K)

CIO of SAP is advisor, will record healthcare data and pharmaceutical data, already working product

>this is too easy, I might actually make it

10k zoomer reporting in. This is the best gem with the lowest market cap in all of crypto right now. A complete no-brainer

project not needed

market saturated of shit like this

Just like V-ID? There are many projects that can validate on the blockchain, but they do not specifically specialize in it.

Lition was BUILT for commercial and enterprise use. It is doing massive things for a $50m market cap project and is currently 1/10th of that. Don’t be a fag and generalize things, you end up looking like a brainlet, user. Maybe do some research before trying to FUD because you’re salty you sold way too early

>Just like V-ID?

name one

>Lition was BUILT for commercial and enterprise use

oh shit goym, that so revolutionary, its not like every other pajeet project layer 2 solution out there

>FUD because you’re salty you sold way too early

kek, never even bought this shit, just trying to make people use some brain cells before trowing money at every shit that biz shills

>name one
Uhhh every single blockchain ever made? Derp.
>every other 2 layer project
Uhhh and they are all x10-x500 in market cap bro
>never bought this shit
The fact that you haven’t bought this shit proves that you’re an idiot

>Uhhh every single blockchain ever made? Derp.
Well fucking name one.

I just fucking did. Every fucking blockchain can do what V-ID does. V-ID just focuses on a specific use case and has created partnerships to use that use case. There is nothing special about V-IDs technology bro, it’s their partnerships and the constant dank memes that keep getting posted on biz that has created so much hype. Your ignorance is oozing from your pores bro. Maybe educate yourself.

No need to outrage, or I will downvote you.

I'll drop this here for my Jow Forums bros.

I was at the London Blockchain Summit last week.

It was sponsored by SAP. Virtually every industry is looking to implement blockchain solutions, and they need an enterprise solution which is both public and transparent, but with private sidechains when needed.

The CTO of Calastone group was there on a panel. He was asked a question to the effect of what enterprise blockchain is best. He said they were going to be using one which works on side-chains of Ethereum with high interoperability, but he couldn't announce more yet due to NDA. He also said they were working with German gov.

Again, the event was sponsored by SAP. It's Lition. Just look at the partnerships and credentials they have.

Binance DEX listing soon (they will 100% be listed) and only 25 million tokens in circulation.

There's actually low IQ idiots not buying this. Ah well, I'm stacking up to 30k LIT so don't pump it yet.

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Is 1.20 USD possible? That's my make it target (I have 300k)

>partners of LIT are better (Airbus 109 billion, SAP 163 billion)
>more usecases (LIT could just replace V-ID), low marketcap
>just make some LIT memes

Depends on wider crypto market conditions. Populous PPT has double the circ supply (but a lower total supply to be fair) and it reached over $60 last bull run.

Do you like free money? Buy LIT and wait. Easy.

Attached: IMG_20190630_140845.jpg (1255x717, 93K)

Interesting - there was also a debate on the use of blockchain and GDPR regulation which centered around the fact that you can't delete blockchain data at the moment, but GDPR states everyone has the right to be forgotten or their data deleted - Lition could do this.

Thanks.
t. Top 20 LIT
I think I'll make it.

Guys thanks for the write up, looks legit

6x?
Off course it's possible.
It's possible within this month if altcoin season gets going.

TFW I'm a filthy 15k LIT holder. I got a bigger bag yesterday after going over the conference materials.

Good luck bro.

I thought I was comfy VIDT. But i just sold for 2x and went all in LIT. this is too comfy

>Total Supply 145,077,170
>Circulating Supply 24,882,804

No thanks faggot

erm.... what is bad about that?

Are you ok?

Attached: 1561850640717.png (1000x1000, 996K)

It will only dilute by 27 million tokens this year, which would put mcap at current prices at 10 million.

You have to be INSANE to think this cannot 5x in a few months.

this is proof of stake btw. get in early and then stake. 20k for a node, 100 dollar for staking

best place to buy?

idex