What is the next Chainlink and why is it Skycoin?

Attached: 1537317143403.jpg (1280x1280, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/en/event/major-announcement-22725
skyfud.com/kidnap.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no 'next chainlink' there's only chainlink, FTM seems promising though

>decentralized internet (Skywire) - mesh network with over 10000 nodes (twice as many as TOR) already operational globally
>programming language (CX) - makes smart contracts obsolete and integrates with blockchains to create immutable dapps
>fast/free transactions (3 seconds)
>parallel currency (Coin Hours) - earned every hour by holding SKY in the Wallet, for use in the Skycoin ecosystem (Skywire access, games, gambling etc.) and separate exchange listings
>platform (Fiber) - every project gets its own blockchain, an infinitely scalable network laid side by side, like strands
>$2.00 / 15m in circulation / $30m mcap
>binance listed

Attached: skycoin ecosystem.jpg (959x1200, 143K)

also, because i know none of you lazy coons read this shit, there's a major announcement due at 10pm EST

Attached: 1540492176021.jpg (750x920, 503K)

Ya guys it’s true
They’re adding sign language compatability to the wallets

Fuck off sudo

Fuck mcafee and fuck you too faggot.

*s i i i p*

Attached: 1546747721630.jpg (745x481, 86K)

You’re gonna get scammed for a third time by the same coin lol

t. doesn't have a Skyminer
>The new Decentralized Internet, a wireless mesh network that pays you for supporting it.
>Get paid for providing bandwidth, storage, and cpu power while you sleep.

Attached: 1544281156500.jpg (984x888, 98K)

if it isnt obelisk FUCK OFF

>anything new
>better get hacked or kidnapped again!

how did you like the progress on CX?

Attached: f173f162256a65de77d74f84642585b5.png (964x850, 69K)

Where did they say there will be an announcement?

Fuck off skyfag shill, go rob yourself again

Skycoin is basically AMD against Intel. The second had all the normies, the marketing and the single thread gold medal. But AMD was dedicating effort to a god tier multi threading architecture, knowing the future is as many cores as you want, having secure set of instructions, and building slow but safely, because quality prevails.

Skycoin is basically People Temple's. With reverend Synth spouting lie after lie to his deluded cult followers

I don’t like to listen to Synth, I look at the repos. Code never lies.

Yes Skycoin is the next link

this

So you have a platform that isn't actually interoperable. A single masternode validating transactions. And a networking protocol with no means of monetization

Skycoin is useless garbage

Strictly speaking, Link is worthless because Eth won't scale smartcontracts until 2021 the earliest. But you will see Skycoin platform being interoperable, with several nodes in consensus, and a network with monetization, in 2020 the latest.
Now, compare the marketcaps and potential ROI of both.

Agree on Link being worthless. Will wait and see if Sky delivers

>coinmarketcal.com/en/event/major-announcement-22725

Attached: skycoin-meme.png (1564x1728, 1.41M)

Doesn’t matter how much “progress” you make, you get literally scammed everytime it goes up in price lol. Skycoin shills deserve to be poor.

what sort of monkey math are you using to figure that out?

Attached: 1545241113876.jpg (852x1280, 125K)

Held this and RLC instead of LINK. Kill me now

Attached: 114-1145979_post-pink-wojak-png-clipart.jpg (880x886, 238K)

Not monkey math, it’s just what happened to skycoin. Could’ve been something if it wasn’t for the hack/kidnap shit. Makes me not trust Mcafee or team. Also Mcafee comparing himself to jojo is cringe. I guess I more dislike the team than the actual product itself.

you're acting like the project died that day skyfud.com/kidnap.html
in reality they just got on with development, like they have been since 2013, and like they did throughout the last 18 months of bear market when so many teams shut up shop
i get it though, there are a hell of a lot of projects i'd be nervous about holding for various reasons, but SKY lets me sleep comfy at night

Attached: DtoCVSVW0AEnrbk.jpg (1024x684, 259K)