How much money is too much?

Assuming you tell absolutely nobody about your wealth, how much money until you are getting undesirable attention from local/state politicans, old money families, etc. Whats the limit to stay off the radar before people start coming after you? Im not talking about avoiding taxes, this is assuming youve paid them all. At what point do you need to start watching your back to avoid getting arkancided or shaken down?

Attached: 1558319897295.png (510x332, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/billionaires/list/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As Tupac once said "no one man, should have all that power"

that was eminem you retard

this is the fundamental issue. too much and the politicians will come threaten you to start stealing

probably maximum comfort / least publicity rate is 20-50M range

If you sold at peak 2018 and had like 300 million in the bank, how would (((they))) know?

they don't care about you having money really, stuff like that happens moreso when you go trying to get power or do business deals etc. or go into entertainment. If you are just wealthy from crypto no one cares

I don't know, but I find it extremely suspicious that all of these billionaires are signing the Giving Pledge and assigning their inheritance to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

At some point, when you cross the billion mark, something happens and you're forced to give away all of your money. Something is preventing families from obtaining generational wealth that would allow them to ascend to the master class. New admissions are locked.

> no one cares
IRS

> If you are just wealthy from crypto no one cares
> politicians arent part of a mafia designed to shake you down
mfw

Attached: 8H2nvL.jpg (655x531, 319K)

>"Im not talking about avoiding taxes, this is assuming youve paid them all"

Ive always assumed under 50mil and youre fine, maybe even 100mil. Your local government will know about you but you arent on any big wig radar. After 100mil I suspect old money starts to take notice. Are my estimates too high? Is the amount lower before they take notice? There definitely IS a barrier where they do.

Joseph Kennedy thought he was ascending into the master class. His whole lineage was eliminated. Now, that potential problem is nipped before it starts. Game is locked. Commoners cannot become nobility, no matter how much money they accumulate.

When you have 9 (or close to 9) figures

I dont think any of us want to become nobility, just live a comfy ass life in peace and have nice things. Assuming you dont get into politics or business, whats the highest you can go before you get wrecked by them?

yeh thats my gut too...50M is probably maximum comfy / maximum safe
danger zone is 250M+ once you get there you will start to get shaken down...small at first...once it gets to 1B level they will let you know they can flip a switch on you unless you play ball

You pull a Dave Chappelle and go to Africa or somewhere you can hire private security and hide for a while until you can figure out your next move, also take refuge in the Lord, these groups might have a decent amount of power in this world, but even the devil has to get permission from the Lord.

Attached: 1561514550680.png (243x300, 130K)

Around 50M USD is ideal. You can pursue your passions, retain great health, make a family and don't deny anything neither yourself or your children and grandchildren.

If you truly take refuge into the Lord and pursue God's will, you will be untouchable.

Attached: 1561830181868.jpg (480x600, 53K)

>hire private security
guess who is going to organize your kidnapping?

If john McAfee can pull it off then I'd say most people could as well.

I fucking hate low iq, no attention span idiots that can’t even read for a minute. Fuck you.

Pls give examples of what you're talking about. What will they be afraid of? What will they do to shake me down? What is playing ball?

I have a pretty large family myself, I could just have them be my security, honestly the best way is to just stay off the radar, dont go buying a ton of property and shit like that.

Say you live a good life, dont do any degenerate shit, stay out of politics, business, and entertainment. You pay your taxes and mind your own business. How can they come after you if you end up on their radar after they see your tax returns?

>john McAfee
using him as an example...come on user
* lives on a boat
* constantly on the run
* needs to constantly scam shitcoins to pay bills
* no family / no legacy / no future
* in 8 yrs will wind up in antiguan "old folks home" where nigs will steal his last remaining pennies

bad example, he does a ton of degenerate shit and would be easy to blackmail.

what about if you lived like this?

This. You draw attention when you try to throw money at certain political candidates or parties. If you are not power hungry and your name doesn't show as a donar toward any cause, you are okay... ((they)) don't like it when you try to influence the incumbent powers

Based mistaken Dr. Dre identifiers

This thread is making me nervous as fuck. Who are ((THEY))!?

>What will they be afraid of?
1. politicians will dig up everything about you / fabricate stuff and publicly out you as racist sexist child-predator
2. willing press - who is part of gravy train - will present very simple story to public: super rich asshole has lots of money and hates struggling moms, funds racist, hates nigs
3. dont worry user...i'm here from political party X your enemy is my enemy...but i need help to get elected...can i count on your support?
4. also why dont you donate 10M to my wifes sons 'black empowerment foundation'...it will put all those rumors that you are a racist to bed
5. also user, why not pay some of us media consultants / pr people to help change the current narrative in the press...wont cost much...maybe 1M per year....
6. hey user...you need a active social media presence, I can manage that for you...oh no...their attacking you on social media....maybe ill have my team announce your support for the upcoming lgbt rally...that will calm them down.

keep adding to list until you puke...you'll get the idea.

if you have payed your taxes
and or own property
the mafia knows exactly how much you have, the criminals are in the goverment
they will come after you

No, this is neet speek

Silence peasant, know thy place

but what if you literally dont give a fuck about what people think, and just dont want to be murdered

what do you think will they try to do?

WTF you guys talking about?
There are literally over 2000 billionaires in that list.
And there are literal pajeets near the top of the list.

Attached: IMG_20190630_223647_215.jpg (1080x1599, 174K)

I'd say the limit is less than $100 million, that's the average networth of successful artists and mid-tier businessmen and it would put you in the top 100 richest people list in plenty of countries.
The point of no return is around half a billion and you get very unwanted attention around 1 billion even if you do your best to stay off the radar. The thing is to reach 1 billion you would need to do something very formidable like owning a business empire which would attract media attention anyway.

dude...are you really this autistic that you dont see the steps?!?
literally the public reputation massacre is just to lay the groundwork in the publics mind that "user=bad man"
...no one is going to come to your defense once they move to step 2 (the actual stealing / killing).

checked and noted

fuck, I hate pajeets

just shake you out
they will fuck you with
they gonna say we heard a gunshot in your house
then swat you
set your car on fire
then set the new one on fire
then trash your house while you are in jail
the standard shakeout rate is 50%

Probably well into the millions. Until you start seeing into $10 million or more, and maybe even a bit beyond that, you're not likely to get anyone in the elite's attention, so long as you're not trying to influence anything that defies what they want. If you get into the $100 million tier, you'll be drawing more attention. They might take notice after that, but as long as you mind your own business, they'll basically leave you alone. If you get involved in politics or anything like that, (((they'll))) definitely be after you if you go against them.

Of course, Big Brother would have been well on your ass long before that to take the free gibs you owe them for doing nothing, but with that much money you could just flee burgerland and get away from the (((IRS))) &co.

Lol @ the paranoid neets here that will never even see that amount of money.

There are over 2000 billionaires
forbes.com/billionaires/list/1

So who's gonna get started on "going after them"? You guys can get started with the normiest of them all, pic related

People actually donated to Kylie Jenner to get her into this list because she barely made it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-225043.png (1080x1920, 319K)

>assuming they arent all compromised and folded

Just continuing that story, she had $900m last year, so people started a fundraiser to help her become a billionaire.

Which she apparently did because she's now on the list.

Fucking normies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-225944.png (1080x1920, 593K)

>Implying maknig it was ever about hard work.
The real redpill is if you're a manlet and nonwhite, you're doomed.

>implying that wasnt a money laundering scam and not somebody wanting her to get on that list for whatever favors shes done or narrative shes pushing

But there are pajeets on the list, pretty high up too

Correction, if you don't live in your hiveworld.

Just be smart and spread it enough to not get noticed

Build a house seat cant get into, has saved some people before. You of course have to let them in eventually but it can be on your terms

Probably above 50 million. Honestly I would keep hush for anything above 1 million since you use Jow Forums. Someone could try to track you down and run a smear campaign against you for some mula. Look at lottery winners for instance, they get all of those annoying calls and people at their door asking for donations.

I would love it. I would run so hard with it they wouldnt know how to follow me. I’d make Trump look like a bitch

>in the bank
>how would they know

Attached: 1528428476826.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Maybe I need to start praying to Vishnu

great, reddit's here. kill me.

If you want to know what happens when you don't play ball, see Berlusconi's story

>Berlusconi
he went into business and poltiics, what do you expect? thats not what we are all asking here

Just constantly move and dont own anything nice, got it.

> * no family / no legacy / no future
why in the fuck would that matter or make things easier at all
do you want your children to be spoiled shits who get death threats every day?

How many of the super rich have faked their own deaths while middle aged?
I could see that being likely, hiding a few million in various charities and businesses, offing yourself, then living out your days otherwise anonymously.

high caste poos are great at extracting wealth from other indians.

Attached: bhagavad-gita_TEA9P_1359374115.jpg (600x690, 237K)

money won't attract much, good or bad. Money won't make people give a shit about you either way.

Only power and social relevance will do that. And money does not give those things, FYI.

You guys are absolute morons. No one will give a single fuck about you if you have 500m$ as long as u dont participate in media/entertainment

If any of us actually makes it, I'll donate 1 BTC whoever runs
>autism.exe
and starts calling out the juden and the federal reserve
one user with half a billion can probably spook the markets into a depression or get whacked
one or the other
NEET uprising!!!

Attached: LEEROOOY JEEENKINS.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>money doesn't give power
lol money is the physical manifestation of one's """power"""
money literally changes governments

>gov exist to help u

Attached: 0Jn1LKjlk.png (557x569, 264K)

>he unironically doesnt know