LAST CHANCE for 0.00150 VIDT

I've been buying all the selling pressure and I'm sure so have others.

Just look at the order books. Only 400k for sale an more than half of those are moon sell bids of 0.00300+.

Buy now, supply is drying up fast.

It doesn't matter if it's scam or not. It literally doesn't. Jow Forums is eating up all the supply.

We are the market.

It's our coin.

AND WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING.

Attached: not selling.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amspecllc.com/verify/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I bought more

Liquidated my shitcoin bag 50/50 vidt/lit

How will I fare frens

It already pumped. Enjoy your bags,

predictions faggots?

Imagine being retarded enough to think the pump is over before the Tier 1 exchange.

LMAO

Lol it hasn’t even started

Desperate much?

Docusign already exists.

Shithole fud. Why did AmSpec start using V-ID on their website?

amspecllc.com/verify/

NOT SELLING
Just get in now friend, your fud is weak

That's already priced in, stupid.

Hey retard, welcome to the entire point of blockchain which is a low cost trustless permissionless system.

dOcuSign alReaDy ExisTs

it's like saying xlm/xrp/libra wouldn't make it because paypal venmo cashapp and SWIFT exist

r e t a r d

That's sad man, just hop in now so you don't have to get pink when the train keeps going

What kind of piece of shit company doesn’t even have an ssl cert on their website?

Here's a chart showing when to buy.

Attached: 1561539444344.png (888x608, 20K)

this fag used http instead of https
keeek

you must be waiting for your triple digit bitcoin purchase any time soon then.

They have a Let's Encrypt cert, but V-ID is the thing you need to worry about since amspec isn't handling the documents

Where the fuck can this coin even be bought from?

There's probably some decrepit piece of software somewhere that can only scrape http.
That said the V-ID bit on that page is https

Shit tier fud nigger
IDEX is your best bet

Sorry in advance, I'm new here. Where do I store these coins? In IDEX?

IDEX or LATOKEN
Avoid Hotbit

Process to buy on IDEX.

Create/Deposit on your Metamask wallet.
Unlock Wallet in IDEX using Metamask option
Deposit Ether in IDEX wallet going to Balances -> Deposit
Set orders once ether is available on Idex wallet.

>i'm new here

NO SHIT NOW GET THE FUCK FAGGOT

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

DON'T HELP THIS RETARD

Thank you fellas, see you in Lamboland

Where do I buy

Should I sell when it hits the exchange?

even if you buy this gem. people like you will never make it. I see so many newfags in crypto. you don't even know what a blockchain is. you don't know what any crypto is and does. you will inevitably lose it all and that is a good thing. natural selection.

good luck newfag. if you haven't survived 1 full marketcircle you are just too naive about crypto.

Attached: 1561863980120.png (500x375, 110K)

Back to where, exactly? I'm not from reddit, I've been browsing finnish image boards for 4 years now.

NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE I BOUGHT FROM YOUR MOTHERS CUNT GO AWAY

shut up nigger. If we wont help the normal negroes then we wont moon.
Its the normal negroes who drive up the price the most, and hold our bags when theyre heavy as fuck

KIKE FAGGOT WHORE SUCK MY DICK

FUCK YOU MITCH YOU FAGGOT

>4 years
holy fuck the electionfags breached containment

if biz is the market biz is getting dumped on
especially anyone buying now

30% of IDEX volume currently and price is holding around 0.00145+.

This is called accumulation pajeet.

I almost said the n-word, h-heh..

>it's like saying xlm/xrp/libra wouldn't make it because paypal venmo cashapp and SWIFT exist

Are you arguing for vid-t or against? lmao

Arguing for. This idiot is saying VIDT has no chance because Docusign exists when the entire point of blockchain products is to eliminate trust on other parties precisely like Docusign/Venmo/Paypal/etc with the addition of lower costs and faster transactions.

>I've been browsing finnish image boards for 4 years now
based

This is irrelevant when the Market Cap is literally under $13,000,000. A 10x to $130,000,000 is a blip on the radar. How nobody has at least 2k is beyond me.

I don't even have ETH :( Idk how to buy it and add it to metamask wallet. Please help me I promise I won't sell

wow this is literally the top of the rally, this is going to retrace by 66% if you're lucky, 80% if things get worse. i really hope this post was a meme, including the r*ddit spacing

>wow this is literally the top of the rally, this is going to retrace by 66% if you're lucky, 80% if things get worse. i really hope this post was a meme, including the r*ddit spacing

Thanks for the screenshot

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

reddit spacing is intentional, but you won't see a 66% retrace. You won't see 0.00135 ETH ever again.

binance is imminent. I think we can hold 0.4 USD support level and once binance hits in the following week (out of nowhere) we see at least 1.5 maybe peak at 2.5

Attached: 1561902575397.png (1201x975, 510K)

have you ever heard of google you dumb fucking retard?

take some initiative and HELP YOURSELF and if you can't achieve that go CUT OFF YOUR OWN COCK

buy in any exchange with fiat access and send it to the metamask address

I'm trying but I know you guys know which is why I asked. I've literally never even bought something off amazon before I'm trying to navigate though all these things
So literally just pic related?

Forgot pic related jfckm

Lmao how boomer are you ?

FORGOT IT AGAIN I'M NOT NEW TO THIS WEBSITE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: metamask.jpg (326x578, 29K)

easy guys yikes

When sending eth to your idex account make sure you change the last 3 characters of your wallet address to 888 otherwise idex wont see it. Buy quick vid will pump again shortly.

you can also use everyother eth wallet like the trustwallet app
unlock idex with your private key from this wallet and deposit your eth on idex, then buy vidt and withdraw back to your wallet
logout from idex, its no magic fren

>yikes unironically
GO FUCK BACK TO FAGGOTVILLE KIKE

If you think this is going to stay at 11m mcap you are delusional

it won’t. will be 1 billion mcap.

Okay so I have been reading a little. Can I buy ETH on CB, then move it to Binance and into trust wallet, and use it to buy VIDT? Am I over complicating this?

Last chance to get off my board, Ranjeesh.

Attached: Sam Hyde.png (500x625, 177K)

Wait nvm I didn't even realize I can buy ETH in Trust wallet lmao

no you cant kek
just use your service to go to buy eth, smth like coinbase, kraken or w/e
transfer your eth to your trust wallet, wait until its there
unlock your wallet on idex with your private key, just copy paste it
and deposit, buy, withdraw vidt back
logout

Zoom out and have some imagination user. This price is still peanuts

If you think this is staying at the current mcap you are delusional beyind delusional.

Imagine believing that a crypto project with billion dollar PAYING clients has a ceiling of 12MM MC

I’m not even reading what you typed I just see the twitter shit way of being sarcastic, you have to go back you fucking faggot