Imagine not owning any bitcoin during the start of the 2019-2021 hype cycle to $250,000

Attached: imaginenotbuyingbitcoin.png (2760x524, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/crypto/bitcoin-users-unaffected-as-nasa-targets-infinite-amount-of-gold/2019/06/29/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ccn.com/crypto/bitcoin-users-unaffected-as-nasa-targets-infinite-amount-of-gold/2019/06/29/

Next stop 16K by 4th of July .

Weee gonna have a solar flare knock out all electricity for 8 months in 2030 so it doesnt matter after that

$250.000?

That's a weird way of writing 360k

FUDers aren't even trying anymore..

Can't afford it. But I can afford Link. Will I be pretty, will I be rich?

Plenty of time to prepare then.

It is decidedly so.

You portfolio should never dip below 50% BTC at this time though. The next Fibonacci retracement will take us to ~$16,000

Don't feel like making a portion on a move. When I can afford a full bitcoin, I'll buy it. Maybe never.

Kek I'm not fudding just guessing

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see what's coming and buy up as much fucking bitcoin as possible right now? I am liquidating my income properties as we speak.

da fuck is a fibonacci nigga

We've already had this year's hype cycle. We've reached 14k. We had normie and media attention, people bought in, scams reemerged. Now we're heading back, most likely to 6k.

Either that or global nuclear war followed by nuclear winter.

This Nigga

Attached: leonardo-fibonacci-granger.jpg (600x686, 120K)

Bizonacci's lesser known autistic brother

what about when we have quantum computers?

checked

I have 0.0011 BTC left over from when i used the silk road. What am I in for boys?

A Big Mac and a coke