This is it Jow Forums

I hope you sold

Attached: ScreenCapThis.png (1535x1528, 116K)

bump

I am never selling my linkies

nice fake charts OP. guess you didn't read the prophecy

This. I'm up 10x, we're never going to 40 cents again. And if we do, fuck it I have some spare cash.

This is BTC and ETH wtf are you on about

>Comparing a 27 month chart to a 12 month chart and implying economics works the same in both cases.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

If BTC takes a shit to 3k we won't see Chainlink below a dollar is all I'm saying

Cycles are getting longer every time, not shortet

you're legit braindead, its only BTC.

They're both BTC.

>eliot waves

ayyy lmao

I only used it to show numbers and important points, easier to do it like that than to draw numbers and arrows
My chart is not about Elliott Waves

congrats op you're gonna make it and avoid hodling bags for eternity

nigger do you think these structures are similar? Here's a hint, THEY'RE NOT

ye one is bullish and one is not

Attached: 1521302701270.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Very different market back then. Mtgox collapsed a few weeks/months after the peak and exchanges were still being built throughout that whole bear market. Mtgox was 90% volume in 2013, probably 60-70% by the time it collapsed in 14. 2nd biggest exchange was BTC-E iirc, which was super fucking sketchy. We have tons of infrastructure to support the price this time around. The only people I see making this comparison are newfags that have no perspective of the past cycles. I don't think we'll see below 5.5-6k ever again.

Fudsters are so fucking pathetic. As if I would let greed to me with such petty short term loses. Try harder, whalenigger. Let's take it < $1 and see what happens.
[spoiler] I'm never fucking selling [/spoiler]

Attached: 1561847879303.jpg (634x517, 122K)

I sold the top so i'm comfy. Gonna wait for the bottom and buy back in

This is a btc thread, mong

Its exactly the same now. Finex collapsed too this earlier this year and Binance and Finex are 90% of the volume now.

And this chart is pretty accurate, this is well known since a year.

Except the cycles are identical if you put it on the same timescale. The bottom at end of 2018 tracks the bottom at end of 2015. There was actually a higher percentage drop this time which is why we bounced more aggressively off the bottom. We may drop back to $9k but then we start the climb again toward all time highs

Fake and gay
kys

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-30 18-36-57.png (831x592, 31K)

>Finex collapsed
the fud becomes more retarded by the day. It is time you fags leave Jow Forums and start haunting normies elsewhere. Anons can shitpost and meme better to keep 9gag in check

January 2018 called and wants to remind you when people run for the exit and the exit gets clogged bad things happen fast

Attached: C8AF757C-72C1-4E10-946A-9A368C5BF592.jpg (750x1334, 89K)

>comparing 2 month chart to 1 year chart

not gonna make it