Everyone on r/cc talking about a secret announcement coming today

>everyone on r/cc talking about a secret announcement coming today
>no mention on Jow Forums

kek who is trolling these fags

Attached: link.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Attached: 482702252.jpg (731x1024, 376K)

Hello (You) How do i get hired to be a pro shitposter for the FBI or CIA or whoever you work for?

you haven't heard the announcement rumors on Jow Forums lmao? accumulate right now or stay poor

June 30th being the last day to accumulate has been a rumor like all week, where have you been fag? Oh right, Reddit. Go back there.

mein
K E T T E N G L I E D
kaufen

Attached: zLWBer8.png.jpg (888x888, 568K)

>announcement on a fucking sunday

Can redditors be more retarded?

announcement is tomorrow, last day to accum is today. Brainlets on reddit conflated those two to think that it meant announcement today

source: dude trust me

Dude trust me. Remember the Norwegian market maker? We're all going to make it

>Remember the Norwegian market maker
Dutch market maker, but yeah, I remember.

He was Dutch: Amsterdam is in Holland. You’re from the States aren’t you?

>the States
It's called America or the US.
If we are feeling in a good mood, it is ok for you to call us Burgers if you do so with a friendly tone.

You're from Sweden or something, aren't you?

the guy who posted last night saying it wouldn't fall below 4.00? Yeah i remember

Sucking on my titties like you wanted me calling me all the time.

42, whalekiller and market maker non-namefag all have been mentioning that today is the last day before the real moon. There is a june 30 screenshot that's been posted past few weeks as well from back in march

These digits as well. Today is the last day to accumulate.
Mark my words.

>dear dairy, pajeet posted again today.

Thats the opposite of what he said retard

just sold, nothing will happen and when reddit is throwing out dates you know its over.

A chainlink thread I haven't posted in??
Not on my watch!

the globalist niggers over there at r/cc haven't even made 1 thread today about chainlink.

Chainlink hit $4 and not one thread. They're posting about nano over there. N-A-N-O

I think this is a remnant of the "TBD mainnet date" speculation from forever ago. I don't think there's been any genuinely new news. I wouldn't actually expect any announcements today.

Don’t you mean July 1 2021

It's another Meme date started by a discord of now whale anons to cause fomo so they can dump again.

See this