VIDT will go x6 before the exchange ann

Currently 1200 documents are being validated daily on workdays and that's only increasing. V-ID is now in the top 20 DAPP usage:

stateofthedapps.com/rankings

biz has been spoonfeeding you this for a month and if you'd have listened you could have made +530% already. And still the mcap is only 11 million... severely undervalued for a starting company that has clients like Airbus and AmSpec.

But sure, listen to some user who visited the website and thinks it's a scam. Fucking KEK. The zero effort FUD going on is so easily refutable, too.

Attached: V-ID-ICO-Picture-760x422.jpg (760x422, 29K)

Non VIDT'S will be executed via Anti aircraft gun

Attached: e2heuh22.png (645x495, 123K)

I-I dunno about that

Attached: 1561736312504.jpg (1280x1280, 420K)

Fun fact: my wallet used to be top 40, now it's above 60. Top 100 is growing in token size. People are legitimately accumulating.

you wouldn't need to shill if you were actually confident about your investment

What's a suicide stack look like?

Holy shit I thought this was a PnD

This is what adoption looks like.

Attached: isaacvidiot.png (673x900, 1.26M)

A suicide cannot be 5 fucking grand at 13m marketcap. It’s 0.1 btc worth so about 2500

>what is link

Checked. And thank God I have 6k.

Comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1561223722171.png (597x538, 517K)

Anons will I make it with 1100 VIDT? I am broke fag.

Attached: 28958564_2038541266176005_6663755164060483584_n.jpg (500x375, 40K)

v-idis the most boring project in the crypto sphere, I mean to say:

>BITCOIN- sexy pirate drug money
>ETHEREUM- next gen blockchain tech created by a sov-block vampire
>VIDT- it copies docs for the man.

Link is boring too look at it now

DocuSign lowers their prices. Now what will vid-t shitters do?

900 vidt here
should i just move my tiny stacks ( > $500) of eth and btc into this?

yes

bitcoin was never supposed to be sexy pirate drug money but it turned into that

best place to buy? Hotbit or Idex?
going all in fuck it

AVOID HOTBIT

No one also mentions that VIDT is deflationary! Token burns happen often. Comfiest hold of the year.

I hope you will create oppurtunities out of VIDT

IDEX

AVOID HOTBIT

gonna retrace back to 120-130k. sold 40% of my stack at 157k.

Best of luck. So many swingtraders have been wrecked thus far.

You're a braver man than I am.

do i have time to wait 1 week to buy this or is it on the brink of mooning

Big if true

I usually buy back in pretty quick so i just get a nice 5-10% more, but it's pretty apparent it will drop hard today after yesterdays rise

swingtraders have gotten rekt by this, gl bud, hope you don’t get left behind. got flashbacks to 8-20 cents of all the wojacks after people unironically thought they were selling the top

How the fuck to buy this correctly, bots just fucking overbid me and marketbuy would boost it to fucking 160000 wtf

Just market and don't look back.

>How the fuck to buy this correctly, bots just fucking overbid me and marketbuy would boost it to fucking 160000 wtf
Welcome to buying anything solid on IDEX (no bots on crappy coins). Here's how you do it: Put up the buy order after someone dumps. When a bunch of sells go through, the bots stop overbidding. They kick into gear after a series of buys.

>How the fuck to buy this correctly,
Market buy or you risk getting rekt

Market buy and don't look back

Attached: 1561223157504.png (457x800, 59K)

On this note, if you ever want to sell a small stack... Put up a low buy order, wait for the bots to overbid you, take off your bid, a minute later put up another top bid, repeat. Sell into the bots.

What does suicide stack mean? I used to be a biz regular in 2017 but stopped coming here after the big crash, pls be gentle

Never selling

Attached: 9884108C-06B6-4990-97D5-5EB73C739E8C.jpg (3141x3819, 3.34M)

enough so you dont suicide when you see the gains

> You fools bought a Dutch scam coin like a pleb.

If you were in the unofficial Telegram you would have read team members and guys here saying they will dump north of 170k and buy back around 100k.

Guess where this shitcoin scamcoin is going down to.......100k!

LMAO.

Attached: Pepe laughing.jpg (776x748, 115K)

my ID is green.
VIDT will be 2USD in 2 weeks

hope that's the case desu, i'm going all in at sub 120k levels

cheers lad

>been limit buying and just letting it automatically select the price (which im assuming is the current price displayed on the graph)

have i been fucking myself over?

lolwat. I'm monitoring the chat but there was no such thing. Cheap FUD.

7k stack comfy as fuck

Attached: 1547032600570.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

It's going to dump right?

It is, buy in two days

waiting for coins to dump has been among the worst mistakes ive ever made

same can be said about dumping coins too early.

this is what novidters have been posting as cop since sub 90k vits. every small dump has been met with new ATH shortly after

>Decentralized oracle secret project created by genius russian spy

Anyone know how this is going to work, are the tokens just going to burn forever or at what point do they stop burning token? I asked one of the devs and he did not reply

It will dump on the new exchange, not here.

If it was getting listed on a Tier 2-3 exchange then yes it would dump now, but Tier 1 means lots of liquidity, bots, and pump chasers.

Dump for 5x in Binance and don't look back.

Same here. I got a 1.2k stack because I can't afford to buy more and I'm too much of a pussy to sell my BTC for this

At some point they will have no tokens left to burn obviously

price increases. buy back decreases. burn decreases

Broke ATH of 130k blasted to 175 held 150 now 140. Probably not much

you gotta be realistic, it won't change the world like chainlink, it's just a service, it would be good if it hits $100m mcap and fantastic if $200m

not true, the burn % will stay the same but the number of tokens burnt will go down. do you faggots can’t even into math or some shit? eventually it would just go into decimals regardless.

250 million is the standard for shitcoins. how the fuck should it not reach that retard

maybe in the peak bubble, it's not so good now

I do believe we'll make 250 mil.

$35 eoy

The bots on Idex are a serious problem. For anyone getting suckered in by the FOMO as it pertains to Vidt, don't waste your money. The gains will be minimal and that's your best case scenario. VID-T is your prototypical flavor of the week pump and dump coin. I've seen too many people scammed in my lifetime so I had to put in my 2 cents. Don't want anyone else to get burned

based.
no-vidters deserve the gutter. nothing else.

Attached: 1561437919705.png (900x866, 1.37M)

next peak bubble will be a lot more than the last. so it will be easily 1 billion mcap at least. your are just retarded.

Lmao wow so altruistic
Hey guys this project with a legitimate use case and functioning product with huge clients is a scam, trust me I’m just trying to save you

Screencapped for my collage of salty anons once we double again.

Good plan, the fud here doesn’t even make sense

Attached: VIDT.jpg (1200x675, 238K)

*Trillion