Fantom

Can someone make a FUD post
on reddit about Fantom, i really
dont want redditors so early in this gem.

Attached: download.png (364x138, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/3250950?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought the new top?

lol i don't mind if reddit is buying FTM. but please FUD HOLO boys, that's our gem and can't wait to dump on stupid plebbits when HOT hits $0.50

This really is the next LINK isnt it? It will make LINK's gain look like nothing. We will laugh at linkmarines cause they waited 2 years for a muh x10. We will do x50.

>literal sjw coin
>our gem

At this point the dubai news has been hyped up so much that it will just be a massive disappointment, won't it?

how new are you? half of biz bought the ICO and everyone knows that the SJW is just marketing for the normies. Art Brock said he loves ALL the memes and he didn't exclude the countless holocaust memes. HOLO is apparently too high IQ for you, only brainlets think the founders are bluepilled.

Why do all you idiots think holo will moon?
Supply is way to fucking high and the charts look like shit

supply doesnt matter you fucking moron

But agree HOLO is shit.

if HOLO reaches the bullrun mcap of XRP we can even break $1 retard.

>Supply is way to fucking high

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Witness me! We will ride to Valhalla

Fantys moon like Antys

Holo seems to be dying, they’re a year late on ports basically.

I like fantoms marketcap at 130 a lot more than holo at 40

They won't even start their marketing campaign until AFTER mainnet.

you didn't even get the mcaps right?? winning the blockchain disruptor 2019 award, having the #2 most active crypto github, and being close to ATH in USD isn't exactly "dying".. they said several times that they are first finishing the software / holochain framework. why the fuck do you want the holoports to ship before the dapp platform code is finished, it makes zero sense and is just stupid FUD at this point.

Still below ICO.

Because they said they would a year ago

I work as an IT analyst at a big consultancy and you have no idea how common delays are, one year is literally nothing. Studies show that 30-40% of IT projects escalate/have delays, and my personal experience confirms this. Tech is just extremely hard to predict because of the complexity of writing clean code, debugging, secuurity considerations, supply chain delays, etc.

A great theoretical framework that's used in practice is outlined in this paper:

jstor.org/stable/3250950?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

"The results of our research suggest that between 30% and 40% of all IS projects exhibit some degree of escalation."

PLEASE someone tell me why CZ listed them for free on CEX and Okex too... Is the tech next level or what?!

yeah HOLO has been listed everywhere for free. they have a strategic partnership with CZ and will never get delisted from binance according to official announcements.

nice to hear about fantom!

holokeks are desperate

the HOLO chart is the definition of dispair. look at it it's dumping upwards, make it stop i can't handle the wealth!! keep buying chink and gook coins they won't scam you 9 of 10 times goy, buy buy buy

Attached: 1561632764851.jpg (1080x1148, 127K)

Attached: holod.jpg (1046x533, 42K)

Holo can't have value once it's distributed to the native currency 1:1 which will only be used to host dapps it will be a utility token not a store of value

Holo Fuel / HOT will be a store of value backed by hosting power, read the currency paper on holo.host

Attached: IMG_20180706_112207_568.jpg (749x469, 42K)

and why would a normie buy a stupid box and host something they know jack shit about?

>usd
never going to make it

you don't even need the holoports they are optional and mainly for normies / the less tech-savvy crowd. you can run a holonode on your smartphone and your own hardware (server, laptop, etc) for free. you don't need the holoports the code is open source.

alright what's the difference between NKN then?

normies only care about USD when measuring the success of a project. they see the chart and say fuck this is bullish let's go all-in and to be honest there isn't a much better time to buy now, right before the pump to 1 penny. marry your sats but you will miss out on the best pumps if you only look at sats.

Nkn has the worst marketing in all of crypto and i din't think there is a real need for what they offer. NKN has the worst community too the coin could list on Binance and Coinbase the same day and it would dump, I swear. Weird project, might have merit but needs a rebrand / fresh start.

pretty much, but its going to be awhile. the current team is ridiculously talented and well connected, however they aren't focused on pushing the token since they still have like 2 years to develop and implement revenue drivers into the plan before their funding runs out. imo price wont do well in the short term unless whales decide theyre done accumulating and try to price everyone else out before hand. accumulate where you can and hodl.

fuck off you retarded nigger. nobody gives a fuck about holo. go make a fucking holo thread you annoying fucking dense cunt

>it's afraid

Attached: HoloPope.png (968x681, 821K)

i have holo as well you fucking mongoloid. Doesn't mean i spew worthless garbage about it in every OTHER thread than a holo thread. Fucking pointless and nobody gives a shit. I don't give a shit about what people buy. I'm not a fucking shill. going into a fantom thread and look at your dumb fucking face praising holo is annoying as fuck. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

i love triggering brainlets

you're just a nigger cunt

Attached: Tony.jpg (310x162, 10K)