So glad i'm protected by the safety of coinbase professional

i have 2fa. I have transfer address whitelisting turned on. still have to wait 72 hours to move 1 measly eth? so glad the government is protecting me from binance

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 11.03.16 AM.png (1362x938, 176K)

not your keys not your coins
eth is not a coin tho
it's an unlimited supply shitcoin
fuck you and coinbase

No one is forcing you to use CB

you are right user, i learned today

The first truly decentralized exchange will be as revolutionary as Bitcoin or the internet.

they are literally worse than a fucking bank

Why do you have to wait? Never happened to me

no idea, i've made many transfers larger than this in and out in the past

Fiat DEX would be cool.

Get fukt newfag I have absolutely no problems with my og 2017 account

you're not wrong ;)

Attached: xsn.png (250x250, 5K)

Just use the app to transfer after cancelling it. Idk why but it works

ty user will give it a try

>thinks a CB account any newer than 2015 is OG

CB has never given me issues like this in the 4 years I've used it. However, two days ago they forced me to report my occupation and source of crypto funds (purchases, mining) before it would let me withdraw a measly $1250 in fiat profits. It literally froze my funds until I did this. I move tens of thousands of dollars worth through CB most days because I'm constantly generating or paying back leveraged USDC tokens.

Just wait until you become a "high value client" and have to fill out their Enhanced Due Dilligence.

Attached: DeQsjTBWkAARkT1.jpg large.jpg (1260x883, 83K)

What's this? uwu

Its a shilled scam, don't bite newfag

when i got the prompt to turn on transfer whitelisting it said something about "high value client" but i haven't gotten that form yet.

This is fucking bullshit. Are there no other easy ways to cash out? This shit is ruining the point of crypto. Why are they freezing assets that are supposed to be instantly liquid?

What's the best route to cash out?

LEAVE CB WHILE YOU CAN

They randomly banned me for no reason and still refuse to tell me why.

Gemini or Kraken if in USA if not US then the world is your oyster

yes, total scam. pls stay away

How would the custodial aspect of that work? With crypto-crypto it can be easily automated but not sure about fiat