/smg/ - Stock Market General

cryptogfags should be given their own containment board instead of shitting up the business and finance board with off topic shitposting about imaginary internet currencies that people only use to buy drugs on tor edition

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Free advanced charting tools:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/
finscreener.com/

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php
Get ThinkOrSwim with a TDA account

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Best free stock screener
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener/

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: innocent woman gets brutally assaulted by shitlord cishet male oppressor.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEHrdXLZn_k
youtube.com/watch?v=nx5YHgzI0ns
bloomberg.com//news/articles/2019-06-28/the-u-s-has-so-many-fat-pigs-that-pork-prices-are-at-decade-low?srnd=markets-vp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about your stupid stock certificates, old man.

>tfw 21 year old boomer

>cryptogfags should be given their own containment board instead of shitting up the business and finance board with off topic shitposting about imaginary internet currencies that people only use to buy drugs on tor edition
cope

Stock certificates are literally just pieces of paper. They have no intrinsic value.

pieces of paper that represent ownership in a company that generates products that have intrinsic value
also nobody actually uses paper stock certificates any more, child (even if you're physically older than me, you're still mentally a child, as evidenced by the fact that you're ""invested"" in cryptocurrencies)

Convince me to not go all in on pot stocks

do it, pothead

That video never gets old, I like how he is literally just taking a sip of his beer while avoiding all her swings

>posting OP of a general with tripcode active
さすがガチホモ

Are we no longer linking the old thread? wtf you fucking newfags.. no wonder this thread has been going to shit.. bunch of fucking limp wristed lames

Attached: 1472492653108.jpg (502x432, 48K)

Ok, if you go all in pot stocks I'll kill you

Here you go, just for you

last thread 404d, I didn't feel like going through the archives and finding the post number, desu

>lazy trip is lazy.
Never going to make it.

Attached: heresy.jpg (600x488, 49K)

Should I buy AMZN and FB?

no, buy MSFT

Its the big day, the day SPX gaps up to 3000.
everyone gets a party hat and Bull burger

Attached: ryxnii.png (365x381, 209K)

That's like the 3rd thread we lost this week. Sad.

This
They're actually killing the SaaS and cloud world right now, plus they pay a decent div, while they may be overbought a little, AMZN certainly is by a good margin. Either way both of those stocks will grow. I'm shocked that FB hasn't seen a truly successful competitor yet, but it will one day and that makes me question the wisdom of buying and HODLing them. If they can make their crypto stick and be widely used they're a HODL forever (until it becomes unlinked to their services in some way) but I'm not willing to bet on this.

Weekly check in. I haven't been on the thread since I've been trying to improve my life the last week.
Ratsu are you bearish yet? When is the crash coming

Attached: 8e3ad062-85c5-11e9-a9bc-e8ed9093c066_image_hires_143357.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

If you're going to do that at least weight portfolio heavily towards US based companies. More upside and more catalysts if more states go legal in coming years. Canadian companies can't get started in US until it's federally legal.

Blame that scam ass shitcoin L*nk

Is there any chance we gap down big might have bought some puts for next week?

Oops

Im more bullish than ever, and crashes dont exist

Attached: 19x.png (652x589, 790K)

why is my NIO pet dead

Attached: 1539227591532.gif (458x438, 103K)

Yeah, but do remember that Acreage is now either fucked or owned by CGC thanks to the worst deal in the history of pot, including that time I was sold oregano in freshman year. Also HEXO and CGC are both backed by companies that do extensive American business. And there's European expansion as well. Personally I'm in CGC and I'm eyeballing getting back into KAYS. SIML is an interesting pennyshit that's leaning towards weed right now. They make AV production and CBD extraction equipment. I've been selling at every spike and buying back when it returns to norm. Make 4k off 500 so far, but it's pump and dump shit with a possible long term upside.

It never lived. It was merely aborted. If you ask a liberal this is actually a positive and nothing to mourn.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEHrdXLZn_k

Attached: 56669-1-1407109558.jpg (377x377, 11K)

what should I buy

>so many dead linkless threads

the archives are going to be fucky as shit

this shit is getting bad now, end of june especially

is it low traffic in /smg/, or extra summer spam in Jow Forums

its shit like this that causes people to false report (literal) tripfaggots

OLD THREAD
EVEN OLDER THREAD

Attached: 1316401704196.jpg (464x568, 212K)

>is it low traffic in /smg/, or extra summer spam in Jow Forums
It's probably a bit of both. All of the highschool/college fags who think they're going to get rich on crypto now have more time. In addition to this there are the alternative SMGs being formed (discord/IRC). I've always stayed away from that shit as I've always assumed that it's just being used to create PND echo chambers full of rubes.

>tripfag wants to regulate everything
kike faggot

NATH legging up

BTI, LOCO, K, CAG, UPS are some current day buyables

perhaps, the real strange thing is that it died sunday 2pm, not early morning before 5am

>I've always stayed away from that shit as I've always assumed that it's just being used to create PND echo chambers full of rubes.
thats what they always ended up as

i still have a couple discord channels from 2015-2016 that are full of spambots shilling penny stocks that no longer exist

>777
damn, i already got enough bags, but lucky trips cant lie....

Attached: trapped.png (740x315, 52K)

so which stocks should i buy next week to profit from pic related?

Attached: 1FA8E335-A003-4E1F-9EAC-64EBC59A0E1B.png (1431x1774, 1.04M)

fucking checked

Looks like you prefer using inappropriate file formats which take up 5 times as much storage and bandwidth as an appropriate file format.
You should buy some western digital.

Attached: png.jpg (1431x1774, 243K)

look for stocks that crashed when the ban went into effect ? most semi's id guess, or stocks with major east asian exposure?

Attached: 1322360980088.gif (398x305, 474K)

$CHK
$SHI
$CGC
$GOOO
$DB

>Page 7 in 10 minutes

ok, Jow Forums spam must be a part of it today

Attached: londonriotsloot.jpg (1024x766, 113K)

We must be vigilant through this crypto cancer

Bump

You mean Israel companies right?

This is the only Stock thread on this crypto shit Board. I swear i will capitulate and go to r/stocks

Attached: 1561876158250.jpg (1024x596, 52K)

Do we get a new candle tomorrow?
Free money Monday?

Whenever I get a package of Starbursts, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold Starburst trials.
Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them compresses ans squishes. That is the "loser", and I eat the inferior one immediately.
The winner gets to go another round

I have found that in general, the cherry and lemon Starbursts are tougher, and the orange ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the orange Starbursts as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or harder, or stickier than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
When i reach the end of the pack, I am left with one Starburst, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to Wm. Wrigley Jr Company P.O. BOX 3900 Peoria, IL 61614, along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this Starburst for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and send me a coupon for a free 3 pound bag of Starbursts. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

Attached: starburst-fruit-chews.jpg (700x560, 94K)

Yeah but I couldnt find any potentials besides KSS and TLT, and the slopes might open steeper. If you know any other stocks currently below the band please post it

I’ll keep an eye out, I know SaaS and cloud stocks have been getting smushed, and semis, but if I remember right both semis and KSS bounced back a little.

>perhaps, the real strange thing is that it died sunday 2pm, not early morning before 5am

we've had 4 or 5 threads die in the past week, literally all of them dying while I sleep
I can bump the threads through the early mornings usually but if I'm asleep I have no power over what happens here (mid-day, afternoon)

futures soon

Attached: cutePout.png (1015x1223, 1.23M)

Nice

Due to these retarded scam cryptos going crazy draws in the summer kids and retards to Jow Forums

Monday:
SOXL, YINN, or TQQQ?

yea, i had a sleepover at/inside a cute bbw last night, was amazed when i came home and saw the thread was still alive at 1:30pm

then i came back after a nice shit and shower, and the thread was dead

im guessing that some crypto is crashing into the earth's core, so front page is(was?) reaction shot threads that only have 1 or 2 replies

good question
also, is 9:30 am monday too late to buy call options on those to make money?

Attached: 1321799605575.jpg (1052x1020, 194K)

FUTURES OPEN IN 14 MINUTES PREPARE FOR BLINDING GREEN OOZE

Attached: OOZE.jpg (1000x562, 402K)

Maybe it was priced in and we get a down 1000 day

no

Futures are going to tank, I saw Trump colluding with the Norks, shit's going to be bloody as fuck.

This

poor, poor bagholder...

how big?
I'm guessing futures flattish, within -0.2% +0.5%

Attached: bigAsuka.png (1428x1070, 2.35M)

+0.5% and climbing....

tell me something about TSLA

Is Deutsche Bank finally collapsing this week?

Attached: 1558684135640.webm (852x480, 1.91M)

Any Knicks fans in here? If so, AHAHAHAHAHAHHA OHNONONONONONONO AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1360893255873.jpg (191x227, 24K)

I only watch competitive clay shooting and archery. And boxing sometimes.

+.64%, we gappin senpai

Attached: golden halls.jpg (713x1058, 172K)

Noooooo

Trump tweet you are nuking China now

that would get us +2%, maybe more

just think of all the broken windows !

Attached: readTheBook2.png (1640x746, 946K)

Attached: sip.jpg (500x751, 93K)

crypto season is going on usually then smg gets quieter

youtube.com/watch?v=nx5YHgzI0ns

Attached: 63efa5553db7c51508a1af9d34e1e9de8e5752b6_hq.gif (540x286, 1.4M)

FUCKING NUKE IRAN OR CALIFORNIA THAN REEEEEEEE

NO NO NO NO NONONONO!!!!

FUCKING DRRUUUUUMPPPFFF,

I AM ABOUT TO GET LIQUIDATED TOMORROW, WHAT DO I DOOOO?`??

Attached: DwRT-2zVYAEq4ez.jpg (1200x674, 111K)

bigger than id like, but smaller than she was a month ago, so continuing improvement is nice
plus she has fulltime job and loves to buy me things :)

Ironically enough we watched that episode last night too! (well, episode 1-19, which includes that one)

i also showed her a couple fights from you can (not) redo, but by midnight we were just about to get to Kaworu episode, which gets too existential when you are about to drunken sex night

Attached: ZmVCtkA.jpg (960x944, 155K)

her straw is too thick, she'd suck up all that liquid in two gulps

How many layers of irony are you behind of right now?

Problem?

You bought link right? Thanks, it's crashing now. Your deeds won't be forgotten, based milf fucker

>tfw no rotund American woman to watch NGE with
I’m on uhhh ep 15 now

Fuck this market is getting boring, I hope Deutsche makes some waves...

Idk man it's been crashing for ages now... Just seal the deal and let it heal...

Also you totally should have done Kawarou x Shinji RP

This might be more of a tax related question, but some of you scummy fucks might have some input on it. What's the most liquid tax deductible plan you can contribute to? Or, possibly an easier question would be what's the least fee/tax heavy tax deductible plan?

Attached: 7d5.png (899x505, 940K)

>liquid
>tax deductible
Drugs?

maybe, gotta see how she reacts to it first

she was a lesbian before i met her, so i gotta be careful, check my laughs, before i watch episode with her

thankfully she agrees Misato is best girl

Attached: livin the dream.gif (500x402, 126K)

Oh shit, we're at all time highs.

I blame you for this gap up bagholder

Look at the hogs though. Time to purchase some Lean Hog futures. Get the lean hogs while their cheap, after the 4th of July people like to eat more pork products. This happens every year.

bloomberg.com//news/articles/2019-06-28/the-u-s-has-so-many-fat-pigs-that-pork-prices-are-at-decade-low?srnd=markets-vp

im shorting that shit now

Yeah but with the chinese having african swine fever, and pending trade deal they're going to sweep in and buy up all the hogs. This is like selling the bottom. I mean look in the grocery store, pork chops and ribs are fucking cheap. I mean I love me a good deal and I might pick some up super cheap and freeze them for later use.

Board of directors' meeting on July 7th. Don't expect too much before that, unless they somehow shit the bed beforehand.

Feeling a big green dildo right up my arse tomorrow lads. Also holy shit, the LINKfags on this board need to stop watching the charts and posting wojacks every 10 seconds or else they'll all have aneurysms. Actually, no, they should keep watching.

Attached: gWhpFZ4.jpg (537x256, 57K)

I got pissed on Friday when they killed our thread by posting a bunch of shit coin threads. So I bought there favorite shit coin and brought the bogendoffs on them.

I can sell my crypto (UUU and ETH, mostly) and buy stocks with it now. I’m up about 41% on a year-long hold.
Or I can keep holding, and hope for a little more upside.
UUU still is only 45million market cap.
There isn’t really any stock that I look at right now that I’m desperate for at these prices. I don’t see anything that really gets me hot, nothing that really turns me on

Haven't you heard? Nobody is eating pork anymore...

I always eat pork where possible, to confute the unbelief of the Jews.

I wonder how many people actually fall for this...

Attached: 1479855489743.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

I have something with pork in it 5-7 days a week. Buy lean hoggers.

fucking swine

what area you live in? fly over state?

Canada. Buy Canadian back bacon.

I decided to sell half my crypto while I’m ahead
Now I have to play the game where I transfer from huobi to coinbase to my bank, then to RH or TDA.
4 steps just to get from crypto to stocks, have to pay fees every step

ok

Attached: 1519655872324.png (509x911, 159K)